•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kgg
    • Sep 2017
    • United States

Abusive and fraudulent spouse

I have mental assessment records to support that my diagnosed, stem from my marriage. My ex-wife, she filed a fraudulent divorce for abandonment, after a 12yrs. She abandon the marriage, she left and never returned. I was with this young lady on her death bed at the hospital & during her recovery. I found out on national TV she was divorcing me, she said it was an error by the broadcasting station. That was a lie!! She's been committing identity theft, fraud. Between child support / her using my credit fraudulently, I've never had the means financially, to pay for a divorce. Legally pressing charges and being married was impossible. Slander, deformation, false allegations of harassment, terrorists threats etc... I 'm the victim of what she alleges, I'm guilty of. Repeatedly outlandish accusations. I only try to communicate with my daughter, she has effectively tarnished all my attempts to be a part of my childs life. If there isn't a witness present, going around either of the two
    isn't a thought I will entertain, whatsoever. Under no circumstances, at this point. She lied on national TV, also in courts to increase the amount of her claim.

In 2010 my daughter was 10yrs old. I've already been incarcerated for her fictitious allegations. This is disturbing and very frightening for any individual to endure. Frankly, this really terrifies me!! I fear no one, however she is the only exception, to that statement. Anyone who repeatedly wished death on anyone, will eventually attempt to kill that person or is working toward achieving that goal. What can I do?
  • Highwayman
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Sep 2014

Re: Abusive and fraudulent spouse

I guess she wasn't on her death bed, huh?

You're already divorced, thankfully for you. What more do you want? If you're looking for custody of your child then you'll have to go out and retain a family law attorney.

Comment

• AFFA
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Dec 2009

I wish to inform you that if the process of divorce is ongoing, then you may present all evidence in your favor so that the Court may consider all the facts. If you are eligible, you may seek Legal Aid. You may also contact the Lawyer Referral Department in the local bar association and request for low cost help from an attorney, if available. Further, if there is a threat to your life then you may contact law enforcement and request for a restraining order.

AFF

Comment

• Highwayman
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by AFFA
        I wish to inform you that if the process of divorce...
        Please take your time and read posts before responding. He said "ex-wife" - the divorce is DONE.

Comment

• Unregistered

Consider getting social services involved or ask for supervised visitation of your child,
          so that there is somebody controlling the visit situation.

Comment

• Lexus
            Top Level Member
            ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
            • Sep 2010
            • United States

In this case you are required to retain a lawyer to defend the claims otherwise they will establish their claims against you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered

Consider getting social services involved or ask for supervised visitation of your child,
              so that there is somebody controlling the visit situation.
              Good idea!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...