USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Insolvency... are they still allowed to trade?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • harryr2805
    • May 2017
    • Philippines

Insolvency... are they still allowed to trade?

Dear Sirs,

I need help on the 28th of February I sold a Watch with an Auction House.On the 1st of March I found out that The Auctionhouse is insolvent .They became insolvent on the 16th of January6 weeks before the Auction and an Administrator was appointed my Question is how come that they are still allowed to trade after insolvency?I was told that I would get the Money but that was 2 Month ago

harryr2805
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Insolvency... are they still allowed to trade?

I wish to inform you that auction house may perform trade under administrator and under court orders. Court may order administrator to be appointed to manage business of auction house till its liquidation. If your watch has been sold and business is refusing to pay your money then you may seek court order that money from sale of watch should be provided to you.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...