Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY > Domestic Violence and Abuse

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2015, 05:08 PM   #21
Unregistered

Default Re: I am SCARED of my mother, am I being mentally abused?

I'm only 10 but I know one thing stand up for yourself don't let her hurt you cause she needs a good spankin block her when she tries to hit you. Try to bulid your strength. Say, I will not let you treat me like this I will not take it anymore and if you don't like it well to bad this is my life and i'm not your slave and you don't get to treat me like crap, I've tryed so hard to be the daughter you want but I just cant please you, and you don't deserve me. Think about all the things you have done to me. What have I ever done to you? What happened to you as a child? and yell while you say cause you should not let her do that to you.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-15-2015, 11:48 AM   #22
Unregistered

I am so sorry this is happening to you. If you feel you are in significant danger I would say it is in your best interest to find a way out of there. I know you really want to go to college and that is a great goal. This is going to sound harsh but I believe it is in your best interest to basically run away. Stay at a friends house find a hotel out of state just something. Know a days if you don't graduate with a high school diploma or droop out you can get a a diploma at a online highs school and still go to a good college. Are you old enough to get a job? Get a bus out of state and get a job and find a place to stay. Staying in that house seems like it will cause more harm than good. She is almost definitely verbally abusing you and that is not right. If the authority's won't listen to you find a way out. Gather what you need and leave will she isn't home. If you do plan to do this for your own mental health just be safe and try to keep your head above water. I wish the best of luck to you and I hope you find a way to have a successful happy life!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 05-13-2017, 04:20 AM   #23
TX border

I called the police on my parents but the police still left me here with them.
I am 15 and really need to get out of here. They are mentally torturing me and they have their own mental problems and are on all sorts of depression drugs. How can I get away faster and sooner?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 05-19-2017, 11:10 PM   #24
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States

If children's Service's are called they will make inspections on a valid complaint. The police will do the same. With no evidence of anything but your desire to leave, you won't be going anywhere and even if you eventually do it will be with a relative or foster care.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 04:49 AM   #25
el paso time

Can I "divorce" from my parents in Texas?
I am 16 currently.

Old 07-20-2018, 10:02 AM   #26
MW45
MW45's Flag is: Australia

I would recommend you all.
Try to express your love to your parents. No matter how bad they are, soon you will see their good and lovely faces and your life would be heaven soon.

Listening to your parents is not bad.
Giving priority to your friends over parents is alarming.

Just try once with true heart.
MW45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2018, 08:52 AM   #27
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by MW45 View Post
I would recommend you all.
Try to express your love to your parents. No matter how bad they are, soon you will see their good and lovely faces and your life would be heaven soon.

Listening to your parents is not bad.
Giving priority to your friends over parents is alarming.

Just try once with true heart.
Good advice! It's hard however to make some kids even try that.