Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > IMMIGRATION LAW > Other Immigration Law and Visas

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2018, 02:43 PM   #1
Expatuae85's Flag is: United Arab Emirates
Default Police case in UAE and CANADIAN Citizenship

I have a criminal case in the UAE and I need police clearance for my citizenship. Anyone who has the same case who were grantee citizenship despite the criminal case??? Please help
Expatuae85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-05-2018, 03:51 PM   #2
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates
View Member's Facebook Profile
Default Re: Police case in UAE and CANADIAN Citizenship

Having any case will impact the issuance of the Police Clearance Certificate from UAE. The term Clearance Letter is self explanatory, only if there are no cases against the individual, Clearance Letter will be issued.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2018, 05:33 PM   #3
Top Level Member
Default Re: Police case in UAE and CANADIAN Citizenship

I wish to inform you that the 'Good Conduct Certificate' issued by the Dubai Police is part of the the immigration process in Canada. As you have already moved outside Dubai and are applying for it, your fingerprints need to be verified. Head to any police station within Canada, get your fingerprint taken, and get it attested by the UAE embassy. Thereafter, you can send the application for the 'Good Conduct Certificate' along with the required documents to the Dubai Police. The cost of applying outside the country will vary. If you desire to get your application fast-tracked, you will have to pay more than the actual cost. You may contact customer care at Dubai Police by e-mail and seek guidance. Alternatively, you may contact an attorney and seek guidance.

AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 63 times