USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Grounds for Annulment: Can I apply for annulment of our marriage?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lhynskie
    • May 2009

Grounds for Annulment: Can I apply for annulment of our marriage?

I was married in 2007 but we had been already living in for more than a year. We didn't had a church ceremony in our parish. We just signed papers in our Local Government Unit. Our first few months worked out but after that he started abusing me physically due to very minor reasons. I also found out that he is still using illegal drugs that i already knew before we get married but he said he already stopped it. Due to physical violence, we were separated and I stay with his sister and mom abroad. He visited and stayed with me for 3 months but things are still the same. He always says promised that he will not hurt me again. We then decided to let him go home and after few months we found out that he was caught selling illegal drugs. He was imprisoned but he is now out of the jail because of bail. I don't trust him anymore though he is asking again for another last chance. All my feelings for him were gone and I don't think everything will be fine again with us after all that happened. Would this be grounds so I can apply for annulment of our marriage? Thank you!
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

do blue dogs live on the moon... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...