X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aaasif
    • Oct 2011

US Immigrant Visa Expired Before Entering US

My daughter sponsor us for but I had a stork and was in hospital and missed the date to entry US, which was JUN 2011.
    Now I want to renew or extend US Immigrant Visa date of entry. What’s the process. And do we need to do Medical again - Thanks
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

re: US Immigrant Visa Expired Before Entering US

I wish to inform you that if your visa had expired and if at present there is no valid visa then you will be required to have a new visa. Extension of visa may be sought by you if you had been in USA. As you have not gone to USA thus you can now have a new visa as existing visa has expired.

AFF

Comment

• Lexus
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2010
      • United States

re: US Immigrant Visa Expired Before Entering US

You have to gone through all the process as such in a new application. Normally medical examination results validity is for one year from the date entered in the result. If it is expired you need to attend a medical again.

Comment

• aaasif
        • Oct 2011

Re: US Immigrant Visa Expired Before Entering US

Well i git this email from them:
        __________________________________________________ _______
        Dear Sir/Madam,
        The applicant has to come in person for extension of visas when she is ready to travel with the following documents:
        1. $400 IV processing fee
        2. Updated medical report
        3. Updated police report
        4. Original passport
        5. Visa Packet
        __________________________________________________ ________
        I don't know what they mean by Updated?

Comment

• Unregistered

Re: US Immigrant Visa Expired Before Entering US

Salam,
          Can you please let me know what happen next... I have a same situation here...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...