• Show
Clear All
  • Spartanvel
    • Mar 2018
    • India

Residents visa outside UAE for more than 6 months

Hi all

I have a visa valid till Apr 2019.

I have left Dubai August 2018 and now planning to go back. Since I have police case for credit cards my visa cannot be canceled.

Now can anyone suggest me what do I do

Can I apply a new visit visa?
    Can I still pay fine? And how much?

Thanks in advance.
  • Dontyouworry
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Jun 2017
    • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Spartanvel
    Hi all

I have a visa valid till Apr 2019.

I have left Dubai August 2018 and now planning to go back. Since I have police case for credit cards my visa cannot be canceled.

Now can anyone suggest me what do I do

Can I apply a new visit visa?
    Can I still pay fine? And how much?

Thanks in advance.
    Irrespective of the case, your visa will automatically be cancelled in 6 months time from the date of exit. You can apply fot a new visit visa and you will have it approved even if there is any case filed against you. You need to know all the case details before you fly or apply for the visa. It is not always fine as judgement, due to absence of the defendant for the hearing, jail term of 2 to 3 months would be given instead of fine. You need to be sure of all this, if any judgement has been issued.
    www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• AFFA
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Dec 2009

Re: Residents visa outside UAE for more than 6 months

I wish to inform you that the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs -Dubai (GDRFA-D) can be reached from anywhere, any time online, phone, chat, mobile apps, kiosks, or in person across their locations in Dubai. The GDRFA-D has a 24-hour toll-free 'AMER service' for complaints, suggestions and inquiries available via voice, fax, e-mail and e-chat. You may seek guidance through their Amer Service. Alternatively, you may contact an attorney and seek guidance.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the answer is no... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...