Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > IMMIGRATION LAW > Other Immigration Law and Visas

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-17-2018, 01:50 AM   #281
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx_0409 View Post
I am experiencing the same, can you pls send me also a provate msg. Badly need an advice and assistance. Thank you!
You can email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-18-2018, 03:44 AM   #282
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Default Re: UAE Travel Ban for Credit Card Debt?

For defaulters who are worried about getting the mandatory “GOOD CONDUCT CERTIFICATE”

With regard to dud cheque cases, Lt. Col. Rashid bin Zabawi Al Falasi, director of the criminal investigation department (CID) of the Dubai Police, said that the person involved in the case can give a good conduct certificate after the settlement of the case. Dud cheque crimes are not considered as a serious classified crime, good conduct certificate will be issued also if the defaulter having a case has not closed the case, yet he/she provides a proof of coming across a job offer, can also apply for the same and will be considered. People who commit certain crimes will not be given good conduct certificates including involvement in murder, rape, drugs and other crimes, which are classified as serious.

Old 03-19-2018, 07:15 AM   #283
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
You probably only need sometime to get on track so that you can make the payments how the banks need from you. Approaching the bank for rescheduling or restructuring your loan will not work anyway as they would never consider it. Just stop making any payments to them for now and do not respond to any of the collection agencies. Wait for the bank to file a case of cheque bounce which you can clear with a simple court fine. Prepare yourself with some cash to pay the fine, rather than making any payment towards the banks for now. As you do not have amy intentions of not paying them, doing this can Atleast buy you time and legally you would only be fined, also depends on the Emirate.
I am in Dubai. To clarify what you are advising is not to pay them anything right now? The bank have contacted me today to advise me that the upfront instalment they want from to consider the restructure they will reduce from AED11,700 to AED 6750. I told them I don't have this sort of cash and requested they do the restructure without the need of any up front payment to them. They insist on this payment being made. I have told them I will keep trying, however the amount they are asking for is way too high based on my current salary. If the matter gets to court, how much would they fine me and would I be liable for any civil action from the bank to recover the money later or does it mean by going to court and paying the fine wipes away the debt? Thank you.

Old 03-19-2018, 04:15 PM   #284
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in Dubai. To clarify what you are advising is not to pay them anything right now? The bank have contacted me today to advise me that the upfront instalment they want from to consider the restructure they will reduce from AED11,700 to AED 6750. I told them I don't have this sort of cash and requested they do the restructure without the need of any up front payment to them. They insist on this payment being made. I have told them I will keep trying, however the amount they are asking for is way too high based on my current salary. If the matter gets to court, how much would they fine me and would I be liable for any civil action from the bank to recover the money later or does it mean by going to court and paying the fine wipes away the debt? Thank you.
They will probably try to get what is required for them at the moment from you. Once you make such payment, nobody would be ready to assist you on the same. For all other detailed information you can email us at contact@uaedebtsolutions.com

Old 03-20-2018, 12:48 PM   #285
Unregistered

Hi @dontyouworry, I have a cc debt of 10k dhs and I am in due for biometrics and interview for US VISA...will I be notified ?? And will der be any problem in travel ?

Old 03-20-2018, 04:06 PM   #286
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Hi @dontyouworry, I have a cc debt of 10k dhs and I am in due for biometrics and interview for US VISA...will I be notified ?? And will der be any problem in travel ?
No, if you do not need a PCC from the UAE.

Old 04-14-2018, 10:36 AM   #287
MrsRoseWilliams

Private Lender Avit Investment Authority.
Greetings to you by ADIA.
We are a France-Paris based investment company known as Avit
Development Investment Authority working on expanding its portfolio
globally and financing projects.

We would be happy to fund and invest with you in any profitable
project if you have any viable project we can finance by making mutual
investment with you. If you are interested, kindly contact us
on:avitinvestmentauthority2@gmail.com for more details.
Looking forward hearing from you soonest.
Yours truly,
Mrs Rose Williams
(Personal Assistant)
Avit Development Investment Authority(ADIA)
501 Avenue Montaigne,75008 Paris-France
Paris-France.Avit Development Investment Authority (ADIA)

Old 04-16-2018, 03:32 AM   #288
Unregistered

Hello.. I need some opinion.. I have outstanding loan in Dubai, i don't have any bad credit and i am paying monthly on time. Now I planning to move in Qatar, but i heard and i read that immigration here in dubai will not allow me to pass or out the country if my visa already cancelled, I am planning to go first to qatar by tourist visa then is it possible to send my passport thru courier here in dubai for my visa cancellation while i'm there in qatar? about my loan no worries because i will still pay on monthly.

Thanks in advance..

Old 04-17-2018, 04:19 PM   #289
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Hello.. I need some opinion.. I have outstanding loan in Dubai, i don't have any bad credit and i am paying monthly on time. Now I planning to move in Qatar, but i heard and i read that immigration here in dubai will not allow me to pass or out the country if my visa already cancelled, I am planning to go first to qatar by tourist visa then is it possible to send my passport thru courier here in dubai for my visa cancellation while i'm there in qatar? about my loan no worries because i will still pay on monthly.

Thanks in advance..
Do not do all such funny stuff, you can of course cancel visa and then fly out of the country. Just make sure you have not defaulted on your liability when you are flying out and thats it, you wont find any hindrance.

Old 04-30-2018, 02:16 AM   #290
bogafire

I have deactivated my card for almost 3 yrs now. I have 5 months late payment as well, i have been paying of monthly minimum fees since last year. I have requested for restructure plan but they have always refuse to give. My question is can they file a case against my card? please note that I have not given any cheque or signed any cheque for my credit card.
because i wanted to stop paying the card to force them to give me restructure plan, interest already filed up now and i dont want to pay them that much of interest.