•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Neha
    • Apr 2017
    • India

Regarding the selection procedure

Sir my name was appears in the merit list at number 17 but when I went to school today for a appointment query they replied that they will select only number 1&2 can I go for judicial action against the recruitment process or go for rti,kindly sujest me.
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Regarding the selection procedure

I wish to inform you that total number of vacancies will be first taken into consideration. If there were just 2 vacancies then school may select just rank 1 and 2. If vacancies were more then 17 then you may file a writ petition in high court seeking orders directing your appointment.

AFF

Comment

• Unregistered

What school is this, if you don't mind sharing that information?
      It might also help everyone to better answer or suggest alternatives.

Comment

• Lexus
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Sep 2010
        • United States

It is good to seek information through RTI. You can specifically ask for the number of vacancies reported and the reasons for only selecting two candidates. If you are not satisfied by the answer you can move Court based on the information provided by the school authority.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red rose is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...