Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
nithrox

Exclamation Shenzhen Maxstart Electronics Co., Ltd fraud

Beware with Shenzhen Max Memory Co., Ltd this is the website:
www.sz-maxmemory.com and www.max-start.com

The contact person is Ariel Lin, (maxstart.ariel@gmail.com, vivilin.hy@gmail.com), Company Information:

Company name: Shenzhen Maxstart Electronics Co., Ltd

Address: Unit A,9F Hua Sheng Hui Building 3005 Bao'an Rd., Bao an
Shenzhen, China.

City: Shenzhen

Province/State: Guangdong

Country/Region: China (Mainland)

Zip: 518001

Telephone: +86-755-36944858
Mobile Phone: +86-755-36944858
Fax: +86-755-36944858

They are scammers! I have a company in venezuela and i bought to the company Max Memory $469 for 76 pieces ipod MP3, MP4 player and one tablet...We did make a money tranfer to this account:

BAC Florida Bank
169 Miracle Mile, R-10
Coral Gables, Fl 33134

O U T G O I N G W I R E T R A N S F E R C O N F I R M A T I O N

Wire Transfer Ref# : 200495624
IMAD: 20120224F7B74J2C000029 RFB :
Receiver ABA: 021001088 HSBC USA

BNF : 053 151213 838
CHARITECH INTERNATIONAL
DEVELOPMENT CO LIMITED

BBK: HSBC HONGKONG
BANK CODE: 004
1 QUEEN'S ROAD CENTRAL
HONG KONG

ORG: URSULA VAI

OGB: BAC FLORIDA BANK
169 Miracle Mile, R-10
Miami, Fl 33134

OBI :

BBI :

INS :

Transfer Amount: 469.90
Transfer Fee: 45.00

Debit Account # : XXXXXXX279 Total Debit: 514.90

After much insist (because we had been waiting 3 weeks for our order), we send to Ariel a new order for a big amount, and we told her that would pay the second order if we knew that our package was in way.

They sent me one single box of 4.5 kg, with 30 generic music players and, one tablet with the screen full of scratched and damaged, it doesn┬┬┤t turn on.

After received the bad package we have tried to find a peaceful solution to our problem but Ariel doesn┬┬┤t answer our mail and messages, so we are gonna denounce to the chinese embassy and the interpol.

Don┬┬┤t make business with this scamers, his company are a big fraud!
nithrox is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-10-2012, 02:04 AM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Shenzhen Maxstart Electronics Co., Ltd fraud

I wish to inform you that you may report the matter to the National Police in Venezuela. Alternatively, you may report the matter to the local police station for investigation. You can also take up the matter with Shenzhen Police Station or Shenzhen Foreign Affairs office. They can be approached direct or through the Chinese Embassy in Caracas. Further, Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a US organization dealing with online fraud. IC3 will investigate the matter along with other law enforcement agencies and will take necessary action. You may file complaint online with IC3.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #3
nithrox

Default Re: Shenzhen Maxstart Electronics Co., Ltd fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFFA View Post
I wish to inform you that you may report the matter to the National Police in Venezuela. Alternatively, you may report the matter to the local police station for investigation. You can also take up the matter with Shenzhen Police Station or Shenzhen Foreign Affairs office. They can be approached direct or through the Chinese Embassy in Caracas. Further, Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a US organization dealing with online fraud. IC3 will investigate the matter along with other law enforcement agencies and will take necessary action. You may file complaint online with IC3.

AFF
Thank you so much for the information!!
nithrox is offline   Reply With Quote