Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Consumer Complaints

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2016, 02:48 PM   #1
tavin76os1

Default Consumer Electronics Inc. doing business as apple-wholesale-store.com may be a fraud

So I paid this web business a total of $2995.00 for 10 iPhones at "wholesale price" got an email saying that the payment was received and applied to the order after a week I never got them try to called them and sending emails and writing them with no answer it's been more than 90 days. So finally I got an email back saying that they did not received the money that it was received by someone not affiliated with the company so I was like wth. Told them it was their responsibility but they refused to send my order or reimburse me now it's more than 90 days without luck.
And the bad part it's I paid via money gram so I guess I just lost almos 3k . But I'm posting this to spread the word about this "company" that I believe it's a Fraud
tavin76os1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-25-2016, 01:23 AM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Consumer Electronics Inc. doing business as apple-wholesale-store.com may be a fr

I wish to inform you that you may report matter to law enforcement agencies. In this regard you may file complaint with IC3 as it deals with online scams. You may further report matter to Apple so that they may also take steps against seller for incorrectly misleading customers.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No