Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY > Other Family Law Matters > Wills, Trusts, Estates

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2017, 01:43 PM   #11
sky
sky's Flag is: France

Default Re: How do you request a WILL a relatives

By the way the mayor of Chios is still out from an accident.

the mayor in charge probably does not speak English, no one suggested to put me on the phone with him several times.

NYPD Detective Squad is rapping up a investigation.

Most of the death certificates which we finally recovered from Masichochoria chios looked doctored., my father says his mom died 1986, it states this on the actual DC but someone wrote 1990 over it.....something is seriously wrong here and i am waiting for police to conclude their investigation.

Last edited by sky; 10-03-2017 at 02:03 PM.
sky is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-26-2017, 03:23 AM   #12
Unregistered

Sounds like someone targeted your family outside Greece because you did not visit home fo a while.

I would report this to the Attorney General's office, the EU is monitoring corruption and going after hit-men with military squads now, corruption is so bad in Greece that one everyone on this one island claimed to be blind to get more social service money, including taxi drivers!

Old 10-28-2017, 01:14 PM   #13
Unregistered

If you are a dual US citizen report all the con artists or relatives targeting anyone inside the US to the US consulate in Athens, the FBI and authorities in in The region, maybe the EU can finally replace all the goons in the administration there with real people.

Old 10-29-2017, 07:49 AM   #14
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sounds like someone targeted your family outside Greece because you did not visit home fo a while.

I would report this to the Attorney General's office, the EU is monitoring corruption and going after hit-men with military squads now, corruption is so bad in Greece that one everyone on this one island claimed to be blind to get more social service money, including taxi drivers!
I couldn't have said it better!

Old 01-15-2018, 04:40 AM   #15
sky
sky's Flag is: France

Hi

I would be nice if people PM'ed me with any info they know because i have been discussing this with several prosecutors as we know now there was collusion with administration in Greece.

Simple story, i was advised by the FBI to find out why i am been targeted by what appeared to be my mother and her relatives who i had been separated from since the age of 12., 1980., in the USA.

We know its over succession to properties and assets as well as have more then enough evidence, as for my father's will i know that he is alive and he can simply draft another one as he only advised me to track down the notary so i can discover for myself who is the responsible criminal for colluding with our mother and her relatives to capture everything in my dad's family, a total robbery using the children as a way of blackmail as they hurt several of my older brothers in the 1980s according to police records!,

Then during 2017 i gathered evidence showing this Notary i tracked admitting she drafted my grand fathers will, admitted it was never published but was sure i could not find the death certificates, when i did in another town which never transferred it she REFUSED to publish the will unless i probated it with my mother who i discovered had returned to Greece after she got married to my step father in the late 1970s but did not register their marriage until 1995 so she can loot all my fathers savings while pretending to still be married to him, we dont know how exactly my grandparents died or where murdered because their death certificates have several dates as handwritten over printed dates which look like an attempt to keep the info about their deaths from reaching relatives who could publish their will away long enough (roughly a few years) after publishing the news in papers while telling relatives living abroad that they where alive which is what they are still trying to do with me now.

I can promise you that the responsible parties involved will not escape the law either will their children or anyone who committed these crimes knowingly willingly as they will be indicted as well as their attorneys who District Attorney Tom Wornom of the New York City District Attorney's Special prosecution squad already filed cases against and has a huge file on this case.

It is not a surprise that i happened to to be a acquaintance of now President Donald Trump who also is dealing with a whole generation of criminals who use women and defamation against innocent people to profit, the criminals should be punished as these criminals used women to do it., its is sad a president who could do great things from his own experience is distracted by criminals within the system itself...

Last edited by sky; 01-15-2018 at 05:11 AM.
sky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2018, 08:52 AM   #16
markharrisusa
markharrisusa's Flag is: United States

I wish to inform you that in California Will may be made as hand written document or may be made before Public Notary. You may contact public notaries in that area and request for information. I recommend Rai's Mobile Notary for your notaries concern.
markharrisusa is offline   Reply With Quote