X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darylkgibson
    • Feb 2013

Company wants to make me another offer -- I turned down 50,000 dollar offer

company told union lawyer they want to talk to me alone with out a union rep or lawyer because i turned down their offer of 50,000 and they know now i know the charges are worth 500,000 to 1.2 million or more if it goes to court and company gave a different statement and reason for my termination after dept of labor investigation and gave no names of people who they claim to have heard me threaten coworker, i know this is a lie because supervisor invented the situation that i threatened a coworker in meeting and it was hypothetical and manufactured by my supervisor and controlled by my supervisor as to what i could do in his hypothetical situation. now they claim to have other witnesses but that is impossible being only me supervisor and union rep were in the meeting when supposed threat was made, i believe company is trying to cushion their damages for wrongful termination discrimination and retaliation damages anyway they can even by giving false data and lies to help their case, is it legal to invent false evidence to support a wrongful termination and cant the company be charged with some sort of charge for willfully manufacturing false evidence?
  • sandyclaus
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Jun 2009

re: Company wants to make me another offer -- I turned down 50,000 dollar offer

Why are you even still listening to them?

If the value of your claim is as much as you say it is, you can easily afford to hire an attorney on contingency that can sort out all of these issues for you. No more figuring out what they can and can't do, and you'll get a nice, fat settlement without the stress and hassle.

It really is that simple.
    "If it ain't in writing, it never happened."
    "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
    "You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, but a CHOICE."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do birds chirp or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...