Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2018, 12:53 AM   #5191
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Todays official BudiBS:

Budigower » 10 Jul 2018 17:45

Hi Guys :scared-ghostface:

Five very frustrated guys are very much fed up with the Bozo who is to give the final go ahead. The Bozo is at retirement age and is not acceptable management material. Anyway, there are a couple of crunch points that will trigger a resolution should Bozo continue to be recalcitrant.

The courier saga will resolve itself.

Kindly assist First Payee.

cheers Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-13-2018, 10:42 AM   #5192
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Latest BudiBS:

Budigower » 12 Jul 2018 17:02

Hi Guys :angry-cussingargument:

You could say it is crunch time. And the crunch is clearly upon the controller of the courier. Let it be understood that this controller is all the hallmarks of a bureaucrat who has never made an independent decisive decision let alone did anything of significance except to pick up his pay cheque and now he is at retirement age. 'Waffler' is his name and arrogance and avoidance is his pattern.

Well the Courier has stood him up and demanded all that is necessary to finish the job. Meanwhile the five who selected the Courier have demanded a meeting with the 'Waffler' controller and that is essentially to fire the controller due to the delays and predicament that is emerging for the five 'ghosts'. You see, the 'ghosts' never expose themselves and the next phase in the options to complete the delivery is that they would personally have to do it themselves.

It is crunch time.

It gets better. The 'Waffler' has not arranged his tax affairs. The massive fee he may be about to lose would typically be paid into a trust account - but due to his nature he has not set such a vehicle up - it will be all taxable and he is presently a government servant! This is the main reason he has been withholding the final authority for the delivery to be completed.

Crunch time it is.

Kindly assist First Payee.

cheers Budi

Old 07-13-2018, 11:39 PM   #5193
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Exclamation Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Never ending waffle and excuses. Nothing ever changes!
Mugwump is online now   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-17-2018, 03:59 PM   #5194
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Latest official Budi BS:

Budigower » 16 Jul 2018 15:12

Hi Guys :violence-uzi:

Yes, the Courier is someone not to mess with and the Courier has got the point across LOUD and CLEAR that the Controller can kiss his butt good bye if what is required is not given so the job can be done.

It gets better. Those invisible people directing the Controller have put him on notice that he must get the job done within their time frame or he, the Controller will get chopped from the deal and loose his fee.

Meanwhile we have been marshalling momentum with lawyers who have been extremely difficult to locate. Those who had been connected with Milverton and also Simon. In fact we have progress on all the fronts that we have worked to achieve ways forward for years.

It is becoming to be crunch time on multiple fronts.

Now to keep the financial support in line with First Payee's modest budget and we will get there.

cheers Budi

Old 07-18-2018, 03:02 AM   #5195
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

WOW! I can feel the Controller shaking in his boots and cowering in a corner now that the "Courier takes no prisoners" is in charge. Easy there budi, or the "Courier" will cause the Controller to have a heart attack before he can deliver the goods to the Courier. We don't want that to happen or you are back to square one again.

Amazing how when they need money there are always major breakthroughs and as soon as the money comes in there are these "pesky issues" that keep cropping up that continues to delay the Courier from doing his job and payments made. And the Yo-Yo saga of SI continues with zero, zip, zilch, nada, none, no progress for the 13th year. SI has had more ups and downs than an elevator in a House of Prostitution.

But the great and exciting news is that "ALL" the hospitals in the FP's hometown remain closed, the FP got a new armored vehicle to transport her, and she now has 4 body guards instead of just 3 her work is so dangerous.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-19-2018, 12:47 PM   #5196
littlewhitegirl
littlewhitegirl's Flag is: United States

Contributions for the FP (who never has posted). But they never spell out just what the FP is DOING!
littlewhitegirl is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-19-2018, 09:41 PM   #5197
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Todays official BudiBS:

Budigower » 18 Jul 2018 16:01

Hi Account Holders :character-marge:

Between February 2010 and July 2011 we had verification of payouts to varying degrees involving some 245 transactions. The average confirmed payout was US$91 million and the confirmed payouts amounted to US$22.3 billion. The locations of these recipients involved Malaysia, Denmark, Russia, Greece, Lithuania, Belgium, Panama, Hong Kong, Japan, USA, United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, Australia, France, Spain, European Union, India, Germany and Mexico. The payout amounts did not mirror the Julius Simulator, they tended to be around 5% to 8% less than that projection.

As you can imagine, most people were very coy about the event, as you will be. Of course there were others who provided no details.

The delivery of the Package will be finalised during the month of August. The last of the hurdles has been lifted. The job will be completed during the month of August. I can tell you that I feel like repeating this a zillion times. The last hurdle is removed.

Now we have a home run and now we need to ensure that First Payee can pay her rent and fill her pantry and we can all prepare for a massive change in our lives. This is awesome. We also have movement on all other fronts that we have been working on, but right now FP needs your support.

Yahoo and about b...... time Budi

flash10 » 19 Jul 2018 17:32

HI all,
If the fact that Budi has been emailing me on back to back days to try to reach me by skype doesn't tell you something - we haven't ever - ever- talked more than once in a week- I don't know what would.
The news is good and I believe I heard the word "documented" as it related to the most recent event(s). Su, Ch, Co take heart. If what just came down the pipe is true, you have every right to be encouraged at the least. And so do all the rest of us.
I am still digesting the info, not that it was a lot, but it was extremely promising. Let's just say that from a distance, this courier is fearless and persuasive.
On the German front the earlier complaints are working their way forward, and just about to pile on to create even more seismic problems for Germany is a complaint about to be filed against three top German leaders.
I will come back to you with more, including payout calcs info, as soon as I can.
PS. Superb job on the diving catch this month. We had a number of you jump in and send some marvelous gifts and we eclipsed the target by about $180. That makes up for the deficit from 2 months ago and adds a little more. You are an incredible team of those who put their shoulder into the task when it is really needed. I am humbled to be....
Running with you,
Flash10

Old Yesterday, 02:28 PM   #5198
Lynndel
Top Level Member

I see that budi is back to the old lie that payments were made between Feb 2010 and July 2011. Remember budi said it was "CONFIRMED" the average payout was $91 Million dollars and the total payout amounted to $22.3 Billion dollars. To put it bluntly, it didn't happen. Now stop and ask yourself, if the payouts were being made during this time frame, then why did they stop? Why weren't they all paid? But the claimed filing with the Hague Permanent Court of Arbitration told a different story. Here is what was stated in the claim filed with the court in the Demand for Administrative Accounting and Fiduciary Responsibility on Feb 24, 2016, and I quote:

"in February 2008, Barclays was appointed paymaster, and contracted with RBS and Lloyds Bank to assist in the processing transactions. Soon thereafter payments resumed to investors. (emphasis mine) For the terms of the agreement, the accounts were to be paid oldest accounts first, completion within 90 days. As can be seen in Exhibit 2, payments took an interesting route, conveniently avoiding accounts assumed to have no financial or legal resources to pursue non compliance. Numerous demands for documentation wer made to the fiduciary trustee. All requests were either ignored or rebuffed. By late 2010 approximately $20 Trillion dollars had been distributed (emphasis mine) via Barclays, RBS and Lloyds, and yet, less than 500 of the over 35,000 website accounts has been paid."

First, there were no payments made in 2008, 2009, 2010 as claimed in the so-called filing made above. There have been NO PAYMENTS since 2006. Also notice the discrepancy between budi's latest update and the amount that was said to have been paid versus what was claimed in the filing with the Hague Permanent Court of Appeals.

Now we have budi digging himself into a hole announcing that all the hurdles have been overcome and the "package" will be delivered during the month of August. Of course we could have the Courier killed since this is such a dangerous job that would prevent the delivery. Maybe the Courier needs an armored car and 4 body guards to ensure the package is delivered. I can't wait to hear the excuse as to what happens to delay the payouts again, and we all know there is a "BUT" coming. At least budi has about 4-6 weeks to come up with a story.

The filing with the Frankfurt Court of Appeals is still not posted on the website. Wonder why? Also surprised that there is nothing about the "notice of intent" to file a criminal complaint. There is going to be one filed this time, right? I had to ask because last time I was told my days were numbered as there were over 500 criminal complaints being filed against me and nothing, zip, zilch, nada, nil happened. So disappointing especially to all of you and me as well.

Well, budi will be ramping up the begging for payments to the FP for achieving this monumental milestone because he knows once the "but" happens, donations might just dry up completely. He and Crystal have to milk this for as much as they can get before the crap hits the fan and there is another delay/setback.

Last edited by Lynndel; Today at 12:14 AM.

Old Today, 12:18 AM   #5199
Lynndel
Top Level Member

One would think that with this great news that there would be hundreds of members reading the update online. Sadly you would be mistaken. Only 2 reading the blog and less than 20 online at one time. Kind of makes you wonder just how many really believe budi's lies now doesn't it.

Old Today, 07:32 AM   #5200
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Talking Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Quote:
Budi posted:The delivery of the Package will be finalised during the month of August. The last of the hurdles has been lifted. The job will be completed during the month of August. I can tell you that I feel like repeating this a zillion times. The last hurdle is removed.

What's the betting that nothing will happen?
Mugwump is online now   Reply With Quote