•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deandj
    • Jun 2017
    • India

incomplete information and wrong commitments

Do we have a case against medical practitioner and hospital due to wrong commitments on recovery period. Also post surgery implication were not clearly mentioned. Though this was a critical surgery. Due to mis calculations of recovery period i have lost my livelihood. I was issued fitment certificate by my doctor though this was completey on my insistence as this was required by my employer but be failed to comprehend and make required relevant information relating to my health.
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: incomplete information and wrong commitments

I wish to inform you that you may seek compensation for medical negligence and malpractice. As doctor had provided incorrect medical certification and was negligent in providing advise thus doctor may be held liable. You may have the burden to show that doctor knew or should have known from your medical records that recovery as informed to you was not possible and further for incorrect certification that you have recovered completely. You may also file complaint with medical association.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a lemon is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...