Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

 
Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > IMMIGRATION LAW > Other Immigration Law and Visas

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices


Reply

 

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-07-2018, 10:30 PM   #311
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Totally depends on the bank when they wish to do it, at times theh even wait for a year to file any case.

Hi. I have a balance in my credit card in nbad about 4k. My credit limit is 5k. I already cancelled my visa. By tomoro is my flight. Is there any chances that they can hold me in the airport? Or i can peacefully depart from the airport. I cannot sleep due to this. Maybe someone can answer me. Thanks
  Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-10-2018, 12:34 PM   #312
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I am traveling to Europe from India transiting through Qatar. With the debt in Dubai Will I face any problems in Qatar while transiting?
  Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-10-2018, 04:41 PM   #313
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Country:  
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates
 
Dontyouworry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: UAE
Posts: 1,027
View Member's Facebook Profile
Default Re: UAE Travel Ban for Credit Card Debt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. I have a balance in my credit card in nbad about 4k. My credit limit is 5k. I already cancelled my visa. By tomoro is my flight. Is there any chances that they can hold me in the airport? Or i can peacefully depart from the airport. I cannot sleep due to this. Maybe someone can answer me. Thanks
you will not be stopped unless you have issued the bank a blank cheque where they can fill up any amount of over 10k AED to file a case which is required as minimum to file a case of security cheque bounce.
__________________
For detailed information on queries please visit https://www.uaedebtsolutions.com or email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-10-2018, 04:41 PM   #314
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Country:  
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates
 
Dontyouworry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: UAE
Posts: 1,027
View Member's Facebook Profile
Default Re: UAE Travel Ban for Credit Card Debt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am traveling to Europe from India transiting through Qatar. With the debt in Dubai Will I face any problems in Qatar while transiting?
You can fly safe, nothing to worry at all!!
__________________
For detailed information on queries please visit https://www.uaedebtsolutions.com or email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-11-2018, 01:05 AM   #315
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
You can fly safe, nothing to worry at all!!
Thanks pal..!
  Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-14-2018, 10:09 AM   #316
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Country:  
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates
 
Dontyouworry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: UAE
Posts: 1,027
View Member's Facebook Profile
Default Re: UAE Travel Ban for Credit Card Debt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks pal..!
Anytime.
__________________
For detailed information on queries please visit https://www.uaedebtsolutions.com or email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-18-2018, 04:43 PM   #317
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Country:  
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates
 
Dontyouworry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: UAE
Posts: 1,027
View Member's Facebook Profile
Default Re: UAE Travel Ban for Credit Card Debt?

Glad and excited to inform all the members and fellow users here on this Forum on completion of my 1,000 posts and becoming the only Top Level Member with good ratings for 213 among 216 rated posts, not sure why 3 posts were rated bad but working on not bringing up that number. Also happy to let you all know that I have dragged myself up to position #20 considering on basis of number of posts in comparison with 51,000+ members on the forum. I hope my posts might have helped many here on this forum but also sure that nobody would have been misguided, if anything such then please let me know and will try making it better in future. Have created a forum which focuses only on Debt Problems in or from the UAE, you can find informative answers to your queries which can sort the debt issues you have. For any detailed information on the same you can visit https://www.uaedebtsolutions.com/ or email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com

To view my member profile on legal junkies -- http://www.legaljunkies.com/member.php?u=54919

Thank you
UAE Debt Solutions
__________________
For detailed information on queries please visit https://www.uaedebtsolutions.com or email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com

Last edited by Dontyouworry; 09-18-2018 at 05:40 PM.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-19-2018, 08:50 AM   #318
GBTUSA
Junior Member
Country:  
GBTUSA's Flag is: United States
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Glad and excited to inform all the members and fellow users here on this Forum on completion of my 1,000 posts and becoming the only Top Level Member with good ratings for 213 among 216 rated posts, not sure why 3 posts were rated bad but working on not bringing up that number. Also happy to let you all know that I have dragged myself up to position #20 considering on basis of number of posts in comparison with 51,000+ members on the forum. I hope my posts might have helped many here on this forum but also sure that nobody would have been misguided, if anything such then please let me know and will try making it better in future. Have created a forum which focuses only on Debt Problems in or from the UAE, you can find informative answers to your queries which can sort the debt issues you have. For any detailed information on the same you can visit https://www.uaedebtsolutions.com/ or email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com

To view my member profile on legal junkies -- http://www.legaljunkies.com/member.php?u=54919

Thank you
UAE Debt Solutions
Congratulations!
GBTUSA is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Reply

Bookmarks

This thread has 317 replies and has been viewed 199728 times


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Credit Card Debt (outstanding balance from my VISA credit card) Unregistered Debt Collection 4 05-12-2018 08:15 PM
credit card due -- is there any travel ban? princen thomas Debt Collection 8 08-20-2015 11:24 PM
Credit card debt.... Can I travel on visit visa? Amulvs Credit Cards, Banking, Securities 2 02-16-2015 01:50 AM
Credit Card/Travel Ban in UAE Bang Debt Collection 5 01-05-2014 04:39 AM
Credit card law suit: Old credit card debt, Arizona Unregistered Debt Collection 1 02-01-2007 10:34 AM




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:38 AM.


Use of the Forums is subject to our Disclaimer. Copyright 2009-2018 by LegalJunkies.com