Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and INTERNET LAW > Online Purchases and Sales

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2017, 05:22 PM   #361
Unregistered

Default Re: Grace printhead - Online Fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celine View Post
GRACE PRINTHEAD.com was an scam website.
Provide Fake Bill of landing by PUTRA MANDIRI EXPRESS

Name of person involve - Tedy Fadilah
acc no 169-00-1408836-3
Swift code : BMRIDJA
State : Batam, Indonesia

We encounter the same thing as Keithatpda

Seller inform us they make a mistake to sent out extra on the printhead and requesting us to pay the extra they sent.

Putra Mandiri Express provide a bill of landing with tracking no to proof the product was sent and pending custom clearance. and required me to pay for the custom duty.

They do disappear and blocking our email to them after we reject to pay them on the extra they sent and refuse to pay for duty since our purchase do include transport charges.

Hope google will take action against their website to avoid more victim.
I was scammed too!
I hope this site and others will bring them all to justice!
Thy took 2000 GBP.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-14-2017, 12:18 PM   #362
Unregistered

Default Re: Online fraud Indonesia

Thank you very much for your words!!
Спасибо большое если вы по русски говорите.. Чуть не купил анализе тоже!! Спасибо..
I'm just was Close to Buy analyzer from them, looks to good for prices and we believes. Please let me know do you find finally your analyzer? If Yes, what site you can propose for it? (USED ONE) Если вы все же нашли сайт или компанию клоторая вас удволетворила., посоветуйте.. Спасибо!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izh52 View Post
leica survey equipment - WARNING! They are SCAMMERS.

I became a vcitim of an Indonesian Fraud
NEVER BUY anything from internet store leica survey equipment. This company is fake and fraudulent. I paid them 3500 USD for the metal analyzer that I still did not get anything. They promised to ship the product right after payment but as soon as they received the money they disappeared, no one replied on my letters. They also sent me fake purchase agreement and invoice to seem more legal.
Here is their banking and contact details: Bank Name : BANK MANDIRI Account Owner : ROSHIFUDIN FETRUS Account Number : 157-00-0254-2141 Swift Code : BMRIIDJA Bank Branch Address : KCP JAKARTA CIBUBUR 15702 INDONESIA
Name : ROSHIFUDIN FETRUS Call : +6281260445489 Address : JL. Cisutu Indah no.20 rt/rw 002/002 Jakarta Timur Tel. 62 81807404375 62 02183275065 Sales Manager,Billy Chan Chan surveying Jl.Gardu jati no 34 Bandung 40135 Indonesia
Email : sales@chan-surveying.com
Web : www.chan-surveying.com
Later their manager told that they had problems with shipment to Russia and that I should paid extra 1050 USD as a shipment tax by Western Union !! As for return of my payment they said that they cant return the money. Interpol is already informed about that case. But its difficult to find a person that credited my money, closed the account in Indonesia and got away.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No