Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY > Other Family Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2017, 05:23 AM   #121
Unregistered

Default Re: Surrogate motherhood in Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I understand that the majority of writers here are from the US and interested in surrogacy. I also understand that surrogacy cost in US 50k vs package of 29k in Ukraine sounds really great.
I am looking into biotex to explore their egg donation without surrogacy, and what I found sounds a bit sketchy to me. They offer egg donation plus IVF packages only, "1 attempt package", "2 attempts" package, and 5 attempts package - they never spell it out for you what does it mean "1 attempt"? Does it mean 1 IVF cycle and that is it, what about frozen embryo transfer left over after your "bad" 1 "attempt"? It certainly should be cheaper than IVF itself to transfer left over frozen embryo, and a separate price should be given for that. But, hence, they do not have a separate price for frozen embryo transfer - its not listed. They try to sell you these packages with "extra" unnecessary stuff, like airport pick up (btw its $2 using local public transport), hotel (btw its about $30 per night even less) and food.
The contracts you make not with Biotex but with other company Renaissance, and you can not change it or leave once you signed it. If you can not show up for treatment on time for whatever reason - you will be penalized with up to 3k fee.
If, the company does not provide a detailed list of services and procedures with their prices, something is wrong....
Greetings! I hope all of you feel fine and have only positive journeys. I get used just to read stories of other people because as usual web-dialogue becomes a thankless effort and doesn’t bring any particular support or help. And insisting might be the last thing I’d like to do here.
I’ve got to admit I started feeling bad not because of the clinic I deal with but as such a large number of forum members share terrible opinion. No doubts, each opinion is valuable. I meant the terrible details which their review includes.
My husband and I are going to begin our second attempt, the first one has been terminated at the 4th week.
I see people frequently complain when they face even the smallest troubles. Perhaps, it’s up to different personalities.
That’s not easy for understanding how exactly biotexco cheats and steals money especially if you go through surrogacy. In fact, the process will be repeated over and over until a baby is born. I just don’t know. Having no intention to recommend biotex I just will be closer to another perspective.
Unfortunately, I haven’t met with their incompetence yet. Thus, I’m not able to relate to you.
P.S. I’m not sure there're really awful clinics in Ukraine that are still corresponding to the competitive level. Ukraine is a hospitable spot which we have a wonderful chance to visit so far if we search for surrogacy. as for me, I appreciate such a chance.
I hope you found a good clinic and went on

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-17-2017, 05:37 AM   #122
Unregistered

Dear, All,

I am also disapointed from Bioexcom.
We had recently one attempt program paid 6000euros and had a lot of bad experiences
with coordinatos falses missiong medicines during srimulation, no medical documentation provided which are still waiting and will go to the court, because if dont lie us that the embrions are aa hight quality they are obligated to send us the synchronization of the surrogate the examinations the transfer proticol and tge blood test.Tey are just sen emails or messages via viber and thats it which i dont consider right ar all. Also tge surrogate was travelling 6 hour by train after the transfer and when I asked why and that may be the reasob of the missimplantation they asked me why I didnt ask about while my staying during the stimulation?Can you image-so now i have asked what woykd change this and no responce any medical documentation.Is discasting and i wont leave it on this way!!!I d9nt recommend at all.Also fron 4 persons in the room waiting for puncture 4 negative attempts!!!Where is the 65%success rate???

Old 11-17-2017, 07:08 AM   #123
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For anyone looking into surrogacy in Ukraine, I highly recommend Perfect Surrogacy in Kiev. It is a coordination Centre, using a number of clinics and offering you best solution. Anna, the lady who runs this centre is a lovely person, always there to help and

guide you during your surrogacy journey. We signed with her last January and we expect twin babies in November. Lots of luck to everybody.
Excuse me how much did you spend, was with donor egg or your own and which is the hospital used for the program?

Thanks previously for the info?

Kind Regards, ira

Old 11-22-2017, 07:58 AM   #124
New Life
New Life's Flag is: Ukraine

Default Re: Surrogate motherhood in Ukraine

Hello! I am a representative of the surrogate maternity center New Life. Our center is one of the best IVF centers in Ukraine. We have various programs of surrogacy: for straight, same-sex couples and for single. Our database comprises about 400 surrogate mothers and more than 300 donors. We are responsible for choosing the donor or surrogate mother, who will completely satisfy our clients. Then we carefully track the process of pregnancy in order to avoid all the possible problems.
Our services are not only qualitative, but also affordable.
We legalize invitation to Ukraine for our clients, so you will not have any troubles with entrance to our country.
If you are interested in our offer, please contact us. If you have any questons, we will be happy to help you.
Web site: http://eko.clinic/en/
E-mail: info@eko.clinic
Phone number: +38(067) 19 77777, +38(089) 7777777
Address: 166 Magistratska street, 21030 Vinnytsia, Ukraine.
New Life is offline   Reply With Quote