Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Business Contracts and Partnerships

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 11-29-2017, 07:03 AM   #231
Unregistered

Default Re: Job offer came with large cheque

What is the motive of this job scam?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest.

We received your resume for our new job vacancies. Your resume was reviewed and I am so impressed. But unfortunately, the Administrative Position you applied for has been occupied, so I am offering you another position to work as my Personal Assistant.

My name is Gary Wallace, 46 years of age. I'm a civil engineer, a human capital investor and philanthropist maintaining established business relationship with diverse companies within and across the Globe. My recent engagement and subsequent business expansion necessitates the role of a Personal Assistant who will help leverage my work load in order to ensure timely delivery of services and attendance to matters of concern and as such eschew excess backlogs and unattended briefs.

The sensitivity of this position warrants the office holder to be upright, responsive, accountable, trustworthy, emphatic, persevering, honest and willingly ready to go an extra mile.

Basic wage is $950.00 per week

I tend to have a very busy schedule at moment, please note that this position is not office based for now due to my frequent travels at the moment. It's a part-time work from Home for now. I'm currently away for some property survey in Europe. I'll be back to the states in three weeks’ time. So, I need an assistant to handle dealings for me on the home front when away on business which is habitually quite often. I need someone who can be able to reply to Emails in a prompt manner.

This is just an explanatory message, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting upon my arrival. I do have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will be within reach for me. If you're interested in the offer, this could act as a good start to our working consanguinity.

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING THE BELOW DETAILS.
DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT BELOW

Full Name:
Mailing Address:
Apartment #:
City, State, Zip Code:
Cell Phone Number:
Current Job:

Best Regards,

--
Gary Wallace
President / COO
Wallace Electric Co

Email: wallacelectric@outlook.com

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-01-2017, 03:10 AM   #232
Lexus
Top Level Member

Most probably they will ask for your banking details. This seems to be a scam and it is better to ignore the job offer to avoid future intricacy.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-01-2017, 10:58 AM   #233
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the motive of this job scam?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest.

We received your resume for our new job vacancies. Your resume was reviewed and I am so impressed. But unfortunately, the Administrative Position you applied for has been occupied, so I am offering you another position to work as my Personal Assistant.

My name is Gary Wallace, 46 years of age. I'm a civil engineer, a human capital investor and philanthropist maintaining established business relationship with diverse companies within and across the Globe. My recent engagement and subsequent business expansion necessitates the role of a Personal Assistant who will help leverage my work load in order to ensure timely delivery of services and attendance to matters of concern and as such eschew excess backlogs and unattended briefs.

The sensitivity of this position warrants the office holder to be upright, responsive, accountable, trustworthy, emphatic, persevering, honest and willingly ready to go an extra mile.

Basic wage is $950.00 per week

I tend to have a very busy schedule at moment, please note that this position is not office based for now due to my frequent travels at the moment. It's a part-time work from Home for now. I'm currently away for some property survey in Europe. I'll be back to the states in three weeks’ time. So, I need an assistant to handle dealings for me on the home front when away on business which is habitually quite often. I need someone who can be able to reply to Emails in a prompt manner.

This is just an explanatory message, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting upon my arrival. I do have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will be within reach for me. If you're interested in the offer, this could act as a good start to our working consanguinity.

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING THE BELOW DETAILS.
DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT BELOW

Full Name:
Mailing Address:
Apartment #:
City, State, Zip Code:
Cell Phone Number:
Current Job:

Best Regards,

--
Gary Wallace
President / COO
Wallace Electric Co