Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION > Courts, Decisions, Appeals

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2018, 09:32 AM   #41
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disagreeable View Post
When one is dealing with a landlord such as you claim, one gets a copy of their move in and move out inspections and takes video of their move-in and move-out. When approached for outrageous charges, they sue the landlord in small claims court for their deposit. then the landlord must provide evidence to the court and the charges are adjusted by the magistrate.
I have both these copies and pictures. I got the judgement in my case because the judge saw how I left it. It was clean. And he can try.... But I have the judgement in my favor with all this written in the judgement.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-07-2018, 08:17 AM   #42
Unregistered

Default Re: Conspiracy in Court! -- Douglas County Courthouse

Arbor Village is one of the Whiteside family owned many Douglas and Paulding County, Georgia mobile home parks, The owners are Angie, Brett and Phil Whiteside, operate under many business names some being A.B.P. Enterprises, Whiteside Properties, Whiteside Rental homes, Nebo Ridge Estates and more, The Whiteside family are deceitful scam artists and thieves, They will happily sell or rent you a mobile home that is located on their land.
Shortly after you move in, you will be subjected to the owners stalking and slandering you, I have a text message from Angie Mary Whiteside saying that she is the property owner and she will stalk her tenants, The owners will shut your utilities off in an effort to further harass you, and then state that it is legal for them to do so as they own their own electric company which is named ENERGY PROVIDERS UTILITY COMPANY, INC
The Whiteside family also speak to the their tenants as if they are invincible, and they are busy filing fictitious Douglas County Sheriff police reports against their tenants, a tenant will not be aware they are getting a stack of police reports filed against them as the Douglas County, GA Sheriff Deputy does not bother to locate or inform the accused person.
After the owners feel that they have enough police reports against their tenant, they will file a eviction order and summon their tenant into Magistrate Court, they always use the services of their personal friend Douglas County Magistrate Judge Camp, Jamie Whiteside even commented earlier in this message thread of how wonderful of a person their friend Judge Camp is, A person cannot request a different Judge as there is a "Waiver of Change of Venue" in Whitesides residential lease. In Court the owners will have all the fictitious police reports with them and Douglas County, GA Judge Susan Camp will order the homeowner evicted from their mobile home using a "Writ of Possession" , Near the end of the court session, either Brett or Angie Whiteside will walk up to the Judge Bench and pay the Judge for them winning the eviction. I have witnessed Angie Mary Whiteside pay Judge Camp for Judgements in her favor. I saw too much in Judge Camp courtroom so shortly after my court date, Douglas County Sheriff Investigator Jay Hayes phoned me and told me that maybe Angie Payne Whiteside was paying for court services rendered and that I was no longer allowed in Judge Camp Douglas County, Georgia Court Room.
Once the Writ of Possession is issued the tenant will receive a visit from Douglas County, GA Sheriff to remove you from your home, in most cases, it will be Sargent M. Gray and his crew, doesn't matter whether you are renting or owner of your mobile home, Sgt Gray will serve you with a Criminal Trespass Warning that states that if you return to your home you will be arrested. People who purchased their own mobile home just got their home stolen from themselves.
The Whiteside family will not pay home owner, and will eventually get full ownership of your home from tax levy sales, Whiteside’s then will repeatedly resell your home to another unsuspecting buyer and the process begins all over again.
Do NOT rent or deal with these Con artists. Look up ABP Enterprises LLC AKA Whiteside Enterprises LLC, Nebo Ridge Estates, Whiteside Rental Homes, and Whiteside Properties LLC, Everybody cant be lying...

Old 07-08-2018, 05:13 AM   #43
Unregistered

very helpful!! thanks for all your warnings

Old 11-14-2018, 11:06 PM   #44
Unregistered

https://www.cbs46.com/investigations...jAfK11W-ytdF4k

DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ga. (CBS46)- Kristopher Travitz was the property manager at Arbor Village, a Douglasville mobile home park -- or at least he was until shortly after we showed up.

He wasn’t too friendly to Better Call Harry, who first tried to question him for a story on how tenants told a judge he turned off their water as punishment for not paying the rent. The judge ordered Travitz to turn the water back on.

Those same tenants claim Travitz also tried to persistently enter their home to fix a blind they never asked for. They filmed that.

"I have the right of access to the home," he is seen arguing.

But a CBS46 investigation would find he didn’t even have the right to work there.

We learned this property manager, who held the keys and access to all these mobile homes, is a registered sex offender. None of the residents we spoke to we are of his sex offender status.

Including this young mother and her husband.

"Of course I would want to know," said resident and mother Janice Crane.

Her husband Darrel Crane added, "At the very least, give your residents notice."

Because what he was accused of is a doozy. He's a former sheriffs deputy who was indicted by a Cobb County grand jury and later convicted for taking home an inmate and sexually assaulting her.

He was sentenced to five years in prison but let out after two.

According to state law, it's up to the offender to self report their offender status to the county they want to work in.

Travitz is registered in Paulding County, but Arbor Village is in Douglas County.

The sheriffs office there tell us they only learned he was working there from us.

"It’s my understanding that he knew he should have registered. He can't be working inside of 1,000 feet of any place where children may gather," said Sgt. Jesse Hambrick with the Douglas County Sheriff’s Department.

Had he properly notified the county, they would have told him the onsite swimming pool, playground, and nearby church and school disqualified him from working there.

But we were troubled to learn, there is no law stating an offender or their employer has to report his status to residents.

We felt the owner who hired Travitz had some explaining to do. When we reached out to his office staff he refused to comment.

But a short time later, word must have gotten to Travitz we were on the property because he showed up.

"Can I ask you a couple of questions before you leave?"

"Why are you still on the property?"

He sat in his truck for a few minutes refusing to answer our questions, before leaving.

Shortly after we left, the sheriff's office says they showed up and found Travitz and told him to leave the property and that he may face arrest if he returns.

"By law he can't be there, so the law terminated his employment," said Sgt. Hambrick.

In light of what CBS46 uncovered, the sheriff's office says they are reviewing what they can do to better police these situations.

Meanwhile the GBI says if you are concerned about who has access to your rental home, look them up on the state registry, and if they appear to be in violation of offender rules, call your county sheriff's office.

A lot of this is self reporting on the part of the offender and the public.