Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Other Business and Finance Law Issues > Credit Cards, Banking, Securities

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-02-2018, 04:11 AM   #331
Unregistered

Hello, I left uae long back, I’ve a personal loan from a bank amounting 220,000 AED ( now they ask for 240,000 AED)
and a credit card from the same bank 30,000 AED ( now they ask for 140,000 AED)
and another loan from another bank 200,000 AED ( now they ask for 275,000 AED)
So the total I took was 450,000 AED and now they ask for 655,000 AED!!!
The banks threats with Interpol case in my country of residence and to bring back to uae to jail!
I read somewhere here in this forum that if the debt amount is over 500,000 AED an Interpol case will be filed and the defaulter will be caught in any airport all around the world. The amount I took was less than 500,000 AED but it came to more than 600,000 AED now with the interests, so will the bank file the case with the original amount or with the interest? And would the banks join the cases together? And regarding the fines, they are only to amount up to 200,000 AED, so can I pay the fine for the loan of 200,000 AED or not because they ask for 275,000 Aed?
I am so stressed with all the threats I keep in receiving from Tahseel they even stalk me on social media!
Thank you for your help in advance

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-08-2018, 05:45 PM   #332
mohdsarwar
mohdsarwar's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey i have got bank case for credit card of 30k and they put cheque of 60k. i got arrested and present in court where they give me bail by keeping the passport and ask me to come on particular date. Now my question what will be next and if i got fine pay and case finish...what will be next step bank will do...

Morover i have other credit card of 54k which also i m not paying and they are threating that they will put case so what will happen then.

regards
Watz the update bro..we all want to knw how much fine dey gav u ..n way happend next..im also in same situation so wanna knw d procedure..
mohdsarwar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2018, 04:04 PM   #333
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memalikmalik View Post
So what should i do. Is their any chance to go directly to bahrain without transit to UAE. Or they can catch me even at bahrain airport.
All i can say is i am hell confused with my situation
As said, depends on the case type and it’s intensity.
Dontyouworry is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2018, 04:08 PM   #334
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I left uae long back, I’ve a personal loan from a bank amounting 220,000 AED ( now they ask for 240,000 AED)
and a credit card from the same bank 30,000 AED ( now they ask for 140,000 AED)
and another loan from another bank 200,000 AED ( now they ask for 275,000 AED)
So the total I took was 450,000 AED and now they ask for 655,000 AED!!!
The banks threats with Interpol case in my country of residence and to bring back to uae to jail!
I read somewhere here in this forum that if the debt amount is over 500,000 AED an Interpol case will be filed and the defaulter will be caught in any airport all around the world. The amount I took was less than 500,000 AED but it came to more than 600,000 AED now with the interests, so will the bank file the case with the original amount or with the interest? And would the banks join the cases together? And regarding the fines, they are only to amount up to 200,000 AED, so can I pay the fine for the loan of 200,000 AED or not because they ask for 275,000 Aed?
I am so stressed with all the threats I keep in receiving from Tahseel they even stalk me on social media!
Thank you for your help in advance
A single cheque is a single case if filed by bouncing it and the amounts on each cheque if more than one will not be added together when the cases are heard. You will be fined or judged only on basis of every individual case. Also for any unsecured liabilities you will not be trialed in any other country than the one you have the liability from so forget about they taking you back to the UAE.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-02-2018, 08:40 AM   #335
PinoyinDXB
PinoyinDXB's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: I am a defaulter of Credit Card in UAE - Can I travel via any other GCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surenskie View Post
I am facing the same problem. I am financially broke and could not be able to pay my credit cards from FGB, NAJM, DUNIA and CITI Bank. I am in 2 months default with the 3 cards and my NAJM I have paid 500 instead of 750 min. and they are sending me an email that they are filing a police case and travel ban for just 250aed balance? what the heck! Now, I am not going to pay anymore and I will just wait for the police case from these banks...
Hi what happen to your cards now? are they still hunting you?
PinoyinDXB is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2018, 08:09 AM   #336
confucius0324
confucius0324's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: I am a defaulter of Credit Card in UAE - Can I travel via any other GCC?

Hi, I am just new in the group, i would like to ask some advise. i have credit card in DIB 10000 and I have a loan also amounting to 70k (it was already the remaining balance since i was already paying them for 2 years and 1 month. I got terminated in my work last year october, the bank already confiscated my end of service. I got a job this april only and with that I was defaulted 3 months already. my last payment was this april. For my Credit Card I always pay the minimum amount. But for my loan, i could not pay because my salary is only 3000 and my loan is almost 3000. I was talking to the bank about restructuring but they did not agree they keep emailing and calling me using different numbers even at night. They ask me to pay 9k dhs for my loan, how do i pay that if my salary is not enough and i cant barely survive. I want to get out from these nightmare, i could not even sleep and could not stay focus in my work. do they will file a case on me now? what about travel ban? can anyone give me advise what i should do? i was really confused.
confucius0324 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2018, 05:03 PM   #337
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by confucius0324 View Post
Hi, I am just new in the group, i would like to ask some advise. i have credit card in DIB 10000 and I have a loan also amounting to 70k (it was already the remaining balance since i was already paying them for 2 years and 1 month. I got terminated in my work last year october, the bank already confiscated my end of service. I got a job this april only and with that I was defaulted 3 months already. my last payment was this april. For my Credit Card I always pay the minimum amount. But for my loan, i could not pay because my salary is only 3000 and my loan is almost 3000. I was talking to the bank about restructuring but they did not agree they keep emailing and calling me using different numbers even at night. They ask me to pay 9k dhs for my loan, how do i pay that if my salary is not enough and i cant barely survive. I want to get out from these nightmare, i could not even sleep and could not stay focus in my work. do they will file a case on me now? what about travel ban? can anyone give me advise what i should do? i was really confused.
Just avoid any collection calls, emails and text messages, wait for the bank to file a case on you and you can get a positive judgment depending on the Emirate and cheque bounce amount. Do not panic,
Only if you are traveling outside the country be sure that you have mo pending case, if not then the police will automatically call you to the station if any case gets filed on you.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-10-2018, 04:34 AM   #338
PinoyinDXB
PinoyinDXB's Flag is: Philippines

is it really advisable not to answer calls or emails from this collecting agent? what will happen then? please share who have experience the same thing and what is the worst thing they did when they can no longer in touch with you?
PinoyinDXB is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 02:47 PM   #339
Unregistered

Of course you can!

Old 07-13-2018, 05:03 PM   #340
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinoyinDXB View Post
is it really advisable not to answer calls or emails from this collecting agent? what will happen then? please share who have experience the same thing and what is the worst thing they did when they can no longer in touch with you?
Not answering calls or replying their emails would make then file a case against you by bouncing the cheque and this would be good for you as you can close the case with a court fine.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No