• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Babugowda
    • May 2017
    • India

Employee and employer financial issue

Dear sir/Madam,

Due to employee mistake bank Lost 20Lakh. Now bank asking me to pay that damaged amount. What to do now?. That work was very new to me so I have not processed as a guidelines. Now bank lost money.

Kindly assist me.
    Babu.
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Employee and employer financial issue

I wish to inform you that facts and circumstances of your case will determine your liability. Generally bank may recover amount of loss caused if you had acted fraudulently and if amount is ascertained that it cannot be recovered. Further you may object to recovery rights of bank on the ground that loss caused to bank was not because of your fault but loss caused in business of banking. You may have the burden to show that you were never informed that such acts is outside your authority. You may also argue that along with you other bank employees who were involved in this transaction should also be held liable. You may seek judicial determination of your dispute with bank.

AFF

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by AFFA
      I wish to inform you that facts and circumstances of your case will determine your liability. Generally bank may recover amount of loss caused if you had acted fraudulently and if amount is ascertained that it cannot be recovered. Further you may object to recovery rights of bank on the ground that loss caused to bank was not because of your fault but loss caused in business of banking. You may have the burden to show that you were never informed that such acts is outside your authority. You may also argue that along with you other bank employees who were involved in this transaction should also be held liable. You may seek judicial determination of your dispute with bank.

AFF
      Cluster head it's self accepted that staff not aware about the process through his mail. Now what bank will do against me?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...