Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2017, 01:46 AM   #21
Default Re: Terry Kurtis & CashX & AVVAA-World - News Anyone?

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ann give me a call. You sounds like a pretty cool person. Chris clayton is obviously have issues at home and you kinda put him out there. It's all online about him and this Taras character. But Chris Clayton is adamant and trying to hard to take his name out of the picture here. You're all over the internet. Come on do you think anyone's gonna fall for your accusations. No she busted your credibility here clearly. Her names nowhere online. For how you act on here i can imagine you have less respect for your wife and kids. Your momma should have taught you some manners. I bet ya dont have any close friends. Or no freinds. You sound like a typical liar. Getting caught lying i know it must hurt your wittle ego. Awe poor lil guy. You are not a man but a a hole. Clearly. Yawn . Well gotta go to work. Do you know what that is. Work where you go get a job and legally make money instead of taking money from people. And and Ser the doctor to get your meds refilled you can't be having temper tantrums every Time someone calls you a conartist. And call another man a retard let see him deal with your undereducated immature potty mouth. A kindergarten child knows more than you appear to .
Talking to yourself again ANN PENROSE ??? "Off to work ?? Can you spell LOOSER!!!! LOL Just pissed off because you couldnt harvest your crops.....umm nuggets. Making it look like your five different people is a sign of insanity ANN....get a life ok before your head explodes with anxiety. Nothing will ever work out for will die a veryt lonely old hag. My new years prediction.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

This thread has 20 replies and has been viewed 6945 times