Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2018, 05:30 PM   #11
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I also experience the same. i have debt in KSA, went for vacation and due to emergency, I sent email to my employer asking for extention of leave but they replied with a termination letter due to some filipinos also who are so envious about my work in the said facility. Then recently Somebody called me and said that he is from Bilkish Makati, asking for payment and said that if I will not be ablecgo pay the due immediately, the bank is already prepared to do police report and i am already for GLOBAL travel ban. And honestly I worried much beacause i never intended to be a defaulter. but how can I pay now i am still unemployed and is afraid to go back to middle east to work because of what my employer has done to me. That is why I am working out possibilities of working in white countries to be sble to go back on track again. please give me advice about my concern....
You are giving up for nothing I would say. All these unsecured lendings cannot hold you back such, the way you are assuming of it. Just avoid KSA if you have so much fear and you can travel anywhere around the world including GCC. About the so called global travel ban you mentioned, let me tell you its all hoax and you that could be only done to person who is a threat to any country and i am sure your debt is of no threat to anyone else. Stop over assuming on this issue as it is just an “unsecured lending” the word says it all.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-23-2018, 09:55 PM   #12
Tikyu
Tikyu's Flag is: Hong Kong

I have same problem .nag bakasyon ako sa pinas at di na ako nakabalik sa qatar dahil sa personal na problem.may loan ako sa QNB sa qatar.after 3 years may na email sa akin galing sa ENZI corporation phil.tapos pilit nila akong sinisingil .gusto ko sanang magbayad kaya lang wala akong trabaho. nag send pa ng legal leter.
Naguguluhan po ako ano po ang gagawin ko.pwede po ba nila akong kasuhan.
Thanks ..please give me advice
Tikyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 09:16 AM   #13
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikyu View Post
I have same problem .nag bakasyon ako sa pinas at di na ako nakabalik sa qatar dahil sa personal na problem.may loan ako sa QNB sa qatar.after 3 years may na email sa akin galing sa ENZI corporation phil.tapos pilit nila akong sinisingil .gusto ko sanang magbayad kaya lang wala akong trabaho. nag send pa ng legal leter.
Naguguluhan po ako ano po ang gagawin ko.pwede po ba nila akong kasuhan.
Thanks ..please give me advice
Please use a common language.

Old 02-17-2018, 04:29 AM   #14
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
You are giving up for nothing I would say. All these unsecured lendings cannot hold you back such, the way you are assuming of it. Just avoid KSA if you have so much fear and you can travel anywhere around the world including GCC. About the so called global travel ban you mentioned, let me tell you its all hoax and you that could be only done to person who is a threat to any country and i am sure your debt is of no threat to anyone else. Stop over assuming on this issue as it is just an “unsecured lending” the word says it all.

Iam a Filipino. I left KSA in 2017 with unpaid personal loan of 19,000 sr and credit card due of 3,000. Just recently someone from bilkish (so he claim) that they wanted me to pay the money back or else.... I am in EU at the moment, but unemployed as of many circumstances. I tried to email the bank in Saudi Arabia asking if they are connected with bilkish but they didn't get back yet.

I am planning to settle my remaining balance, when I already have the means to pay them, not directly and absolutely not by third party collecting a**.

Old 02-17-2018, 02:11 PM   #15
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst View Post
Hello, my father left KSA with a bank loan. After a year, a person from bilkish contacted us. Threatening to file a case, call a police, ban my father from traveling out of the country, blah, blah, blah if he will not settle the amount. We talked to them regarding on how we can pay... but the problem is there's a confusion on how we can transfer money from my country to KSA... this agent from bilkish told me that they will file a case unless the payment is not settled by tomorrow. My point is, we're willing to pay but he keeps on threatening us about filing a case... thanks
How are you doing? What is the status of your father's loan issues now in KSA?

Old 02-17-2018, 02:58 PM   #16
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Iam a Filipino. I left KSA in 2017 with unpaid personal loan of 19,000 sr and credit card due of 3,000. Just recently someone from bilkish (so he claim) that they wanted me to pay the money back or else.... I am in EU at the moment, but unemployed as of many circumstances. I tried to email the bank in Saudi Arabia asking if they are connected with bilkish but they didn't get back yet.

I am planning to settle my remaining balance, when I already have the means to pay them, not directly and absolutely not by third party collecting a**.
What exactly is your question please?

Old 02-17-2018, 03:37 PM   #17
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
What exactly is your question please?
Thank you for the reply.

Is there any consequence that the saudi bank may file a case against me even if i am not in the Philippines? Is there span of time that loan will gone in the bank system or it is gonna hunt me for a long time? What problems would I possibly in the future with connection to that unpaid loan?

Old 02-17-2018, 03:51 PM   #18
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Thank you for the reply.

Is there any consequence that the saudi bank may file a case against me even if i am not in the Philippines? Is there span of time that loan will gone in the bank system or it is gonna hunt me for a long time? What problems would I possibly in the future with connection to that unpaid loan?
No legal problem at all if you are not going to visit KSA anytime in future.