Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2018, 04:11 PM   #221
Dontyouworry
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile
Default Re: Unpaid bank loan and credit card left in UAE

You have to make sure in which Emirate you have case in and fly only there or you would emd up behind bars for a week if any other Emirate you land in.

At times there is judgement issued in absence of the defendant and if the defendant is not present for three court hearings. Not being present for three hearings could make the judge issue a jail sentence than just a fine depending on the cheque amount. You also have to make sure before thy there is no such judgement issued against you.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-22-2018, 12:46 AM   #222
Jackwolfskin123
Jackwolfskin123's Flag is: India

HI scorpiongirl what happen to your business trip in dubai?
Jackwolfskin123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 03:26 AM   #223
rajesh1980
rajesh1980's Flag is: India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Bank will not file civil case in you further to claim the outstanding and cannot claim it legally but can only follow you through their collection agencies. If you are looking to clear the name on Etihad Credit Bureau then that is possible only if you settle with the bank and gey the No Liability Letter from them. You should then take the letter to ECB office and request them to update in on their system to clear your name. Probably the bank will settle with anything less so it is better you just avoid them and move forward.
Hi Friend thanks for your information. Now I am getting calls from Mashreq bank as you card is outstanding and Police case is over, if you do not clear or settle the debt they will file a Civil Case on it. Please advise what will happen if a Civil case is filed. I am looking forward to visit my home town for vacation, will there be any issue crossing immigration.
rajesh1980 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 04:32 PM   #224
Dontyouworry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh1980 View Post
Hi Friend thanks for your information. Now I am getting calls from Mashreq bank as you card is outstanding and Police case is over, if you do not clear or settle the debt they will file a Civil Case on it. Please advise what will happen if a Civil case is filed. I am looking forward to visit my home town for vacation, will there be any issue crossing immigration.
Banks will not file a civil case usually for little amounts and you probably will not have any issues with your travel. If at all you need any confirmed status of any travel ban on you then you have to email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com and we will help you know your travel status.

Old 01-27-2018, 06:00 PM   #225
Laleh
Laleh's Flag is: Iran

Hi everyone
I left uae on 2013 and am credit card defaulter. I wanted to know my passport situation and cases against me. Is the case only for UAE or registered for GCC! Am I allowed to travel other GCC countries. As I have nobody in UAE to check my situation, is there any way to check it ?
I really appreciate your kind advices and god bless you
Laleh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2018, 08:18 PM   #226
Dontyouworry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laleh View Post
Hi everyone
I left uae on 2013 and am credit card defaulter. I wanted to know my passport situation and cases against me. Is the case only for UAE or registered for GCC! Am I allowed to travel other GCC countries. As I have nobody in UAE to check my situation, is there any way to check it ?
I really appreciate your kind advices and god bless you
On doing a case check can get all of those details you have mentioned and we can do that for you. Email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com and we’ll proceed with it.

Old 01-28-2018, 08:50 AM   #227
Scorpiongirl201
Scorpiongirl201's Flag is: Bahrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackwolfskin123 View Post
HI scorpiongirl what happen to your business trip in dubai?
Hi, i still have not traveled yet but i already asked someone to check ny passport for me and they both said ita cleared so i can travel. I think bank will not give a case for such a small amount like less than 50k aed.
Scorpiongirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2018, 11:34 AM   #228
Dontyouworry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiongirl201 View Post
Hi, i still have not traveled yet but i already asked someone to check ny passport for me and they both said ita cleared so i can travel. I think bank will not give a case for such a small amount like less than 50k aed.
Bank can even file a case for 10k liability. They usually do it after a very long time.

Old 01-28-2018, 04:14 PM   #229
Scorpiongirl201
Scorpiongirl201's Flag is: Bahrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Bank can even file a case for 10k liability. They usually do it after a very long time.
Well yes maybe, since mine is onky a year maybe that's why it has no case yet. Im also confused weather they can file a case with my old passports ans do documents, i changed all mine a year ago. Please let me know. Thanks
Scorpiongirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2018, 04:00 PM   #230
Dontyouworry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiongirl201 View Post
Well yes maybe, since mine is onky a year maybe that's why it has no case yet. Im also confused weather they can file a case with my old passports ans do documents, i changed all mine a year ago. Please let me know. Thanks
Let that be any passport, the file number in the UAE for every expatriate is a unique number and does not change forever. Even if the case is filed with the old details, it would be linked with the new ones.