Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-18-2012, 02:19 AM   #21
Unregistered

Default Re: PERSONAL LOAN AND CREDIT LOAN LEFT IN DUBAI AND CONTINUED PAYING IN PHILIPPINES

Next time they call you, RECORD your conversation. Tell all your family members to do the same. If they go to your house or workplace, record and VIDEO the situation. Tell him that if he keeps on doing this you will file harassment case against him and Bilkish.

They harass and intimidate to be able to get their COMMISSION. But none of your payments go to your account. These debts have already been written off by the banks and considered unrecoverable. So STOP AND DON'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO PAY OR DEAL WITH THESE SCAMBAGS!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-18-2012, 02:36 AM   #22
Unregistered

Default Re: PERSONAL LOAN AND CREDIT LOAN LEFT IN DUBAI AND CONTINUED PAYING IN PHILIPPINES

i just want share this to all of you.

i have a credit card default from dubai and i've been selling my property for long and it's been posted on the net.

two days before the bilkish sent me an email, someone who posted as a buyer from dubai and made the usual bargain which i've come to know lately that the reason why that person's been pressing so hard to get my property at that price is because that is the exact amount that i owe them.

i already had a hunch that it's the bank working as an undercover for me to come out in the surface.

he asked me to meet him in the border of the country that i am in and uae.

who in their sane mind would meet a seller at the border of the country and there's no contract yet?

Their initial plans were:

1. hook me up to meet the seller to meet them at the border, drive me down inside the uae and nab me.
2. if in case this won't push through, they'll meet me in the philippines and make me sign a "loan contract" and force me to declare my property as a collateral and have the title transferred to their name reasoning out that it should be transferred to their name first before giving the money---but the truth is, no money will be given coz they will be grabbing my property.

this person is also using a name which is pretty googable on the net para nga naman in case mag research ang seller believable na businessman sya.

don't fall for this trap. bilkish got a lot of strategies and tactics just to reap their rewards, they are like bounty hunters.

for all those people na bago palang sa dubai and wala pang credit card, wag na wag po kayong magkakamali na kumuha ng credit card sa kahit na anong bangko jan. they are turning professionals into criminals by asking for a BLANK CHEQUE and hooking you up with increased limits at kapag nde na kayo makapag bayad they will hunt you down.

Bakit nila kailangan ipakulong ang mga defaulters? para po makapag claim sila sa insurance that it is an irrecoverable and irreconcillable account.

they won't care que nde ka na magka work next time or makulong ka, basta importante makakuha sila ng bayad sa utang mo.

lahat po ng loans at credit cards ay covered po ng insurance, yun nga lang ang policy ng insurance ay kapag ang borrower ay unable ng mag bayad ng utang like namatay na, paralyzed or nakakulong.

siempre nde naman sila pwedeng pumatay or gawin ng paralisado ang tao kaya ang the best thing that they could do ay mag file ng estafa or bounced cheque sa tao.

in contrast sa claim nila na kahit makulong ang isang tao ay tuloy pa rin ang utang nila at kailangan pa rin na bayaran, nde po ito totoo.

coz the only reason why they jail people is because of bounced cheque. after you served your penalty wala na pong mahahabol ang bangko sa inyo at wiped out na po ang utang ninyo.

yun nga lang ang consequences nya ay me record na po kayo at mahihirapan na kayong magka work ulit or mag migrate sa ibang bansa.

doble ingat po at tangalin lahat ng inyon online profiles and don't ever put any contacts sa internet, change your numbers or even email addresses.

sana po someday magkaron na ng collective movement ang lahat ng mga taong inabuso ng bangko because of their harassments.

i'm sure that some people have incurred more pain by losing their family members and relatives dahil sa pang haharass ng mga bangko at tao na ito.

Old 11-18-2012, 02:45 AM   #23
Unregistered

ayaw akong tantanan ng bilkish na yan.

you know what i did? i copied a spammed mail and renamed the virus file as a "bank statements" "bank payment proofs" in an .xcl format and forwarded it to them

goodluck na lang sa kanila.

don't ever open the zip file, just copy and download it to an external drive and don't ever open it. rename it and forward it them.

matatalino po at mauutak ang mga taga collection agencies, nag rersearch sila sa mga jobsites like naukrigulf.com, bayt.com, jobsdb at kung ano ano pa.

tangalin po ang inyong mga references sa CV, contact numbers at addresses.

They would post as an EMPLOYER na interesado sa inyong profile, BUYER ng inyong mga properties, CLIENT ng inyong freelance work or business at kung ano ano pa.

they would only get in touch with you thru email and then will be eager to meet you agad agad.

always remember to meet people sa loob ng city, lugar na matao at malapit sa pulis always set a disguise coz they would also do the same.

kapag po sigurado na kayo sa kausap ninyo then saka lang kayo makipag usap.

doble dobleng ingat po dahil ang collection agency po ay walang pakialam kung masisira ang buhay at pamilya ninyo.

importante makuha nila ang pera nila.

Old 11-18-2012, 04:09 AM   #24
Unregistered

Rey Anthony M. Del Rosario
CEO/President-Bilkish Int'l. Outsource Services, Phils
Philippines | Financial Services
Current: Owner at Bilkish Phils Past: Marketing Director at Overseas Freighters Shipping, Inc. Education: NAMEI Institute, Naval Architecture Marine Engineering Institute

Old 11-19-2012, 11:50 PM   #25
Unregistered

next time that they'll rattle up your family, they can file for a restraining order against them coz kayo po ang may utang at nde ang pamilya ninyo and dropping by unexpectedly to your doorstep para maningil at hiyain kayo ay bawal po.

wag na wag rin po kayong pipirma sa kahit na anong kasunduan or kasulatan na ipapapipirma nila sa inyo dahil yun po ay kakamkamin lahat ng meron kayo at palalabasin nila na you obtained a loan from them and there is a collateral.

ang lahat po ng utang ay insured sa bangko, these collection agencies are just bounty hunters para lamang po makapera sila.

at gaya ng dati nde mawawala sa pilipino ang mga makapili, na handa na nilang ipagkanulo ang sarili nilang lahi makinabang lamang sila.

kung kayo po ay nasa amerika meron pong Fair Debt Collection Practices Act law and it's also being practiced in some parts of Europe and Canada.

As for the interpol, yes they can file it but ang hinuhuli lang po ng interpol ay yung mga serious and heinous crimes like embezzling and umabot po ng $1,000,000 ang utang na ninyo plus 50 counts of estafa or bounced cheques.

You will only get blacklisted sa UAE minimum of one year.

Kahit po tayong may mga utang ay may karapatan din na lumaban sa kanila lalo na kung ang ginagawa nilang paniningil ay lampas na sa dapat at labag na rin sa karapatang pantao.

Which in fact kung magaling po ang inyong abogado, kayo po ang pwedeng magkaso sa kanila at sila pa ang pwede nyong hingan ng danyos. Lalo na kung me namatay or physically naapektuhan dahil sa pang haharass nila. That's is already a solid ground for them.

Para po sa mga nasa US: The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)

I agree dun sa post sa taas na tone down all your online profiles, change your fb mostly and do not put your contact numbers sa online cv po ninyo pati ang country and everything.

I know mahirap and gusto nyo rin magkawork, but if in case na magkawork na po kayo bayaran nyo na lang po ng unti unti ang utang ninyo.

Sana magkaron na ng collective movement na itigil na ang pagpapakulong sa mga defaulters and give them an amnesty or grace period to pay them back once they obtained a new job again.

Banks are just converting professionals into criminals and they are the one who lured defaulters into this, they increased the limit automatically to hook you up more to spend.

Jailing defaulters is not the answer. Lives are being ruined and families' being disturbed even the kids.

Old 11-30-2012, 04:02 AM   #26
Unregistered

Credit Card Default Laws & Regulations

While credit card companies and collectors are entitled to attempt to collect what is owed to them, there are limits to the actions credit card companies are able to take against delinquent card holders. Also, with new regulations set to come into effect in 2010, the federal government has made sweeping changes in credit card laws, interest rates and charges, which could result in a decrease in credit card defaults.

What is Credit Card Default?
In most instances, a grace period applies to most credit card balances or minimum payments. When payments are not received during the grace period, with some exceptions, the account is considered late and eventually goes into default. In many instances, credit card companies close defaulting holders' accounts.

Universal Default
An increasing number of credit card agreements include a practice known as "universal default." With universal default, a credit card company has the option of raising interest rates on an account, even if that particular account is current. Such decisions are usually made as a result of credit card holders being late or missing payments on another credit card company or utility bill. In some cases, "universal default" is applied when the credit card company simply believes the card holder has too much overall debt.

Consequences of Credit Card Default
Credit card default is considered a matter of civil law rather than criminal law, unless fraud was involved. Also, since credit card debt is considered unsecured debt (except for secured credit cards), a credit card company cannot repossess merchandise purchased with a defaulted credit card. However, the company is entitled to seek a judgment against credit card holders in default, which can have adverse affects on credit reports for up to 10 years.

Regulations on Credit Card Collections
Regulations put limits on their contacts with customers. Calls are limited to specific hours during the day, and contact cannot be made at a person's workplace if the delinquent customer has made a request not to receive calls at work. Contact cannot be abusive or of a harassing nature, and third parties cannot be contacted by the credit card company or collection agency unless prior permission has been given by the cardholder.

Statute of Limitations for Credit Card Default
The statute of limitations on collections of delinquent credit card accounts varies from state to state, and ranges up to 10 years. If the credit card company files a lawsuit and wins a judgment, the judgment has a separate statute of limitations for the credit card company (or collection agency), which can range up to 20 years in many instances. However, it is unlikely that companies will take on the expense and effort of a lawsuit for small balances.

Read more: Credit Card Default Laws & Regulations | eHow.com Credit Card Default Laws & Regulations | eHow.com

Old 01-25-2013, 03:25 AM   #27
Riki

Hi,

Just everybody here, i have 3 cc's that i left unpaid: Standard Chartered BAnk, RAKbank and NBD. The highest i owed is from SCB which is less than 10,000dhs. I am now here in Canada. SCB sent me threatening mails and they found out where i am now. They probably traced it from the reply email i sent them. I basically told them that i do not have payment for now but once i have, i'll get back to them. They said they already opened a police case against me in dubai and they opened a court case here in Canada.. How true is this? Please help!

Old 01-28-2013, 08:38 AM   #28
mjuanitas

Hi everyone salamat sa mga payo nyo ako rin kasi ganun rin ang gawa ng Bilkish na yan tinatakot ako pati yun ex husband ko na nasa saudi na ngayon sya raw ang ipapadampot dahil sa utang ko sa bank kaya natatakot ako syimpre paano na ang ama ng mga anak ko.gusto ko rin bayaran unti unti kaso sa dami na rin nabasa ko na niloloko lang nila nagdadalawang isip na ako.buti nakita ko yunibang nagpapayo dito at sa ibang site yung diskarte marami ako natutunan.
mjuanitas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2013, 12:41 AM   #29
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: PERSONAL LOAN AND CREDIT LOAN LEFT IN DUBAI AND CONTINUED PAYING IN PHILIPPINES

hi everyone...i need some advice on how to deal with the bilkish people...i left dubai for almost 3 years now with an nbd credit card balance... yesterday i received a call from the bilkish staff from dubai...she has traced where im working right now...what shall i do?

Old 03-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #30
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ayaw akong tantanan ng bilkish na yan.

you know what i did? i copied a spammed mail and renamed the virus file as a "bank statements" "bank payment proofs" in an .xcl format and forwarded it to them

goodluck na lang sa kanila.

don't ever open the zip file, just copy and download it to an external drive and don't ever open it. rename it and forward it them.

matatalino po at mauutak ang mga taga collection agencies, nag rersearch sila sa mga jobsites like naukrigulf.com, bayt.com, jobsdb at kung ano ano pa.

tangalin po ang inyong mga references sa CV, contact numbers at addresses.

They would post as an EMPLOYER na interesado sa inyong profile, BUYER ng inyong mga properties, CLIENT ng inyong freelance work or business at kung ano ano pa.

they would only get in touch with you thru email and then will be eager to meet you agad agad.

always remember to meet people sa loob ng city, lugar na matao at malapit sa pulis always set a disguise coz they would also do the same.

kapag po sigurado na kayo sa kausap ninyo then saka lang kayo makipag usap.

doble dobleng ingat po dahil ang collection agency po ay walang pakialam kung masisira ang buhay at pamilya ninyo.

importante makuha nila ang pera nila.
Late ko n nabasa to.... Ang kaangahan ko... Nakita ng bilkish ang resume ko s naukri gulf.... Kaya ngyn binubulabog nila pati work ko. Di ko n alam gagawin ko!