Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2018, 05:26 AM   #81
Dontyouworry
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks a lot for this information
Anytime.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-22-2018, 10:24 AM   #82
Unregistered

Quote:
They actually came to visit my office after i was being jailed for 2days and paid the penalties to the court ...theyre saying i still need to pay and i told them my self im willing to go through civil court coz they said they will take action if i dont pay my dues....i have asked them for my statement since beginning and the colllection agent resist he said i cannot provide you that details.. i said why not its my right its my account and he said we dont have as such and your getting your bill monthly on email i said i want a document thats states from when i started which is 2014 hes not showing me anything... i am ok to go civil coz otherwise i will just end up paying endlessly and the amount just never goes down

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-22-2018, 11:30 AM   #83
Unregistered

Quote:
They actually came to visit my office after i was being jailed for 2days and paid the penalties to the court ...theyre saying i still need to pay and i told them my self im willing to go through civil court coz they said they will take action if i dont pay my dues....i have asked them for my statement since beginning and the colllection agent resist he said i cannot provide you that details.. i said why not its my right its my account and he said we dont have as such and your getting your bill monthly on email i said i want a document thats states from when i started which is 2014 hes not showing me anything... i am ok to go civil coz otherwise i will just end up paying endlessly and the amount just never goes down
. Its me again can u please advice next step i should do to end all this im sooo tired paying

Old 01-22-2018, 02:05 PM   #84
Lilay
Lilay's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
After being jailed for 2 days and paying 2500 fines to the court the bank collector even went to visit my office and demanded i should pay my dues as my dues doesnt get over even they out me to jail... i still have to pay... i have all the records n prrroofs of verbal harrasments they have given me... i am so stressed single mom and recently divorced and even telling them this ...they still want me to pay and harras me... if i resist on paying them as its never ending payments from 2014 and i still owe them 46000 from original 40,000. If they file a civil case against me what is my next step? How much do i need to pay in the court for the second time since it will be now civil case
Lilay is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 03:19 PM   #85
Dontyouworry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilay View Post
After being jailed for 2 days and paying 2500 fines to the court the bank collector even went to visit my office and demanded i should pay my dues as my dues doesnt get over even they out me to jail... i still have to pay... i have all the records n prrroofs of verbal harrasments they have given me... i am so stressed single mom and recently divorced and even telling them this ...they still want me to pay and harras me... if i resist on paying them as its never ending payments from 2014 and i still owe them 46000 from original 40,000. If they file a civil case against me what is my next step? How much do i need to pay in the court for the second time since it will be now civil case
Just be bold enough to face the collection agents and do not show them any sign that any of what they do bothers you at all. They would just try different new things to make feel embarrassed, scared and confused. Just be calm and do not react to any of their talks or behavior, they cannot and will not file a civil case for such amount and you just relax with this.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-26-2018, 02:54 AM   #86
Unregistered

I have missed 1 loan payment from dunia and I can only make the payment on this coming salary, and after that I am sure my next payment will be made too. I have informed the collections agent about it and said he will check my payment on 28th which i promised. Then another agent started calling me, i told him i already spoke with someone. He threatened to issue the check if i do not make a payment asap. I have received an sms from dunia today (jan26)that they have submitted my check. I do not want it to bounce. My salary will come on 28 when i can only make the immediate payment. What can i do about this?

Old 01-26-2018, 03:07 PM   #87
Lilay
Lilay's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Just be bold enough to face the collection agents and do not show them any sign that any of what they do bothers you at all. They would just try different new things to make feel embarrassed, scared and confused. Just be calm and do not react to any of their talks or behavior, they cannot and will not file a civil case for such amount and you just relax with this.
Thanks so much for your outmost support n advices
Lilay is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2018, 10:10 AM   #88
Dontyouworry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilay View Post
Thanks so much for your outmost support n advices
Anytime. In future for any queries email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com

Old 01-27-2018, 10:11 AM   #89
Dontyouworry

Quote:
I have missed 1 loan payment from dunia and I can only make the payment on this coming salary, and after that I am sure my next payment will be made too. I have informed the collections agent about it and said he will check my payment on 28th which i promised. Then another agent started calling me, i told him i already spoke with someone. He threatened to issue the check if i do not make a payment asap. I have received an sms from dunia today (jan26)that they have submitted my check. I do not want it to bounce. My salary will come on 28 when i can only make the immediate payment. What can i do about this?
They will nit file case before the client goes with non payment of 90 consecutive days. For detailed information emial us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com

Old 02-11-2018, 11:38 AM   #90
Unregistered

Hi

I have credit card rakbank I loss my job I came back India now some person calling from India only he said police embassy transfer file to me he give a lawyer no also contact for a soluation is this possible