Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Miscellaneous Topics

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2018, 03:47 AM   #1
tulandeE
tulandeE's Flag is: Botswana

Default Do i lose Confidentiality

Ladies and Gents i have a question.

If i am employed in a company and i disclose to 6 people or so within the staff of my HIV status. Can i then later charge accuse any of these people of violating my confidentiality. If find that three of them have told other people can i accuse them of breaching my confidentiality?

Do i enjoy confidentiality without boundaries or does confidentialityt seize to being once i excerice the right to disclose to the so many people.

The next question if three people disclosed can i thus choose on the basis of like who i am going to sue and the other ones just forgive?
tulandeE is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No