Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2018, 10:02 PM   #341
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am not in the UAE.

And to reply the commenter above, I attempted to travel with my wife to Clark in May. Upon arrival I was informed that I had the Red Notice for UAE bounced Check by Philippines immigration. They then had me fill out an awful lot of paperwork and informed me that I will be blacklisted on future trips. I was then detained and sent back to origin (I'd rather not say where that is) They informed me of the process to lift that issue when the Red Notice is taken care of.
And how many months were u not paying before you tried going out of the country sir, if i may ask. Thank you!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-12-2018, 10:05 PM   #342
Unregistered

Quote:
I am not in the UAE.

And to reply the commenter above, I attempted to travel with my wife to Clark in May. Upon arrival I was informed that I had the Red Notice for UAE bounced Check by Philippines immigration. They then had me fill out an awful lot of paperwork and informed me that I will be blacklisted on future trips. I was then detained and sent back to origin (I'd rather not say where that is) They informed me of the process to lift that issue when the Red Notice is taken care of.
@dontyouworry, sir, how about his case, is this true about red notice from interpol? Thank you..

Old 09-13-2018, 01:27 AM   #343
Unregistered

Default Re: Unpaid bank loan and credit card left in UAE

Quote:
And how many months were u not paying before you tried going out of the country sir, if i may ask. Thank you!
Of course you can ask, when I left the UAE (mid-2014) I was current on everything....within a month or two everything began defaulting as I stopped (was unable to continue) paying. Within 18 months of my leaving the UAE, the police report was filed locally in the UAE and then with Interpol (according the immigration officer in Clark).

Strangely I had travelled through many countries (US, UK, Canada, Vietnam, Indonesia, and a China transit) between the time the report was filed and up until the Clark incident a few months back with no issue. Only the Philippines raised the flag. My lawyers have told me not every country treats the UAE debt red notices with much importance, but to a degree I was very lucky as you never know.

Old 09-13-2018, 01:37 AM   #344
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I am not in the UAE.

@dontyouworry, sir, how about his case, is this true about red notice from interpol? Thank you..

Quote/

Lets not argue over this for some who claims to have been in such situation, there isn’t a point in just questioning a user who did not make sense about what he/she said. We all have common sense to understand and not waste time on such claim when we read some stuff not making any sense. I haven’t commented on this until today as this wasn’t addressed for me to answer, doing it now as a user has a question to me on the same. There are a lot of things which is skeptical and makes this a hoax about the claim and the first one being, 1. When the person is caught in the country he landed, why not he was held from the country he boarded the plane from? It the person was on a interpol list, why was he not held from the boarding country itself? It is not something possible that after the defendant has boarded the flight from departure country and while he was on the way, his name was updated to the interpol list. 2. The person claiming to happen such is not even a registered user, why is that? 3. He does wish not to disclose the origin he was sent back to but here is the interesting thing, he is trying to convince other users by mentioning many other countries he travelled to and not getting arrested there as no such question should arise in future.

I can point out many such hoaxes and yet that will only be waste of time when we can put our mind to work before acting on something which sounds bogus. Lets not argue with the unregistered guest on this and waste time believing howxes, just wish him good luck!!

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-14-2018, 03:24 AM   #345
Grounded
Grounded's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post

Lets not argue over this for some who claims to have been in such situation, there isn’t a point in just questioning a user who did not make sense about what he/she said. We all have common sense to understand and not waste time on such claim when we read some stuff not making any sense. I haven’t commented on this until today as this wasn’t addressed for me to answer, doing it now as a user has a question to me on the same. There are a lot of things which is skeptical and makes this a hoax about the claim and the first one being, 1. When the person is caught in the country he landed, why not he was held from the country he boarded the plane from? It the person was on a interpol list, why was he not held from the boarding country itself? It is not something possible that after the defendant has boarded the flight from departure country and while he was on the way, his name was updated to the interpol list. 2. The person claiming to happen such is not even a registered user, why is that? 3. He does wish not to disclose the origin he was sent back to but here is the interesting thing, he is trying to convince other users by mentioning many other countries he travelled to and not getting arrested there as no such question should arise in future.

I can point out many such hoaxes and yet that will only be waste of time when we can put our mind to work before acting on something which sounds bogus. Lets not argue with the unregistered guest on this and waste time believing howxes, just wish him good luck!!

First, at which point did I not make sense?? Alright, I'll address your questions here.....

1. To quote Radha Stirling, of whom I have secured the assistance with negotiating with ADCB in the UAE... “Banks should never be able to use Interpol in this manner. It makes a mockery of the whole international police system. Countries who are well versed in these abuses, tend to ignore the Interpol notices but each one still wastes time.”

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/uae-b...tors-stirling/

Well, sadly, the Philippines has decided NOT to ignore these notices now... I have obviously been lucky with those past travels. As for the departing flight, it could well be that because we can use our Hong Kong ID cards to depart immigration they may not have the full connection to our passports in the immigration system. Or that they, like Radha says don't want to waste their time on something that's a civil matter. I don't know, again maybe just lucky perhaps.

2. There, registered now. Happy?

3. See above, I've now disclosed my home location - Hong Kong.

People have responded to my posts on here, one claiming I'm a collection agency trying to scare people...ok, up to you. Some however, have asked me questions about my experience, leading me to believe some may believe my predicament and I have responded.

I can't force anyone to believe me, I can't force @dontyouworry to believe me either, if he/she wants to claim I am a hoax that is their choice, but if you feel you are in a position of possibly owing money in the UAE and you've done a runner on the place....take what I say, and I guess what @dontyouworry into consideration. There's absolutely no reason for me to come on here, waste my time, and talk BS. I've spent an awful lot of money fighting this, both with Radha's group and another Law Firm based in London. At the end of his post, he's said "just wish him good luck", well good advice, but not for me. That'll be me wishing you good luck if you have run away from there owing money and chose not to "waste time on his (my) claim".

There's plenty of information out there, plenty of people in a similar position to me, just google it.
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 05:32 AM   #346
niknok
niknok's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I am not in the UAE.

Quote/

Very well said
niknok is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-14-2018, 09:20 AM   #347
Grounded
Grounded's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknok View Post
Very well said
Sure, very well said.... I hope he's right, I hope my situation is a hoax, then all of this and the money spent attempting to clear it has all been a bad dream.
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 09:36 AM   #348
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded View Post
First, at which point did I not make sense?? Alright, I'll address your questions here.....

1. To quote Radha Stirling, of whom I have secured the assistance with negotiating with ADCB in the UAE... “Banks should never be able to use Interpol in this manner. It makes a mockery of the whole international police system. Countries who are well versed in these abuses, tend to ignore the Interpol notices but each one still wastes time.”

Well, sadly, the Philippines has decided NOT to ignore these notices now... I have obviously been lucky with those past travels. As for the departing flight, it could well be that because we can use our Hong Kong ID cards to depart immigration they may not have the full connection to our passports in the immigration system. Or that they, like Radha says don't want to waste their time on something that's a civil matter. I don't know, again maybe just lucky perhaps.

People have responded to my posts on here, one claiming I'm a collection agency trying to scare people...ok, up to you. Some however, have asked me questions about my experience, leading me to believe some may believe my predicament and I have responded.

I can't force anyone to believe me, I can't force @dontyouworry to believe me either, if he/she wants to claim I am a hoax that is their choice, but if you feel you are in a position of possibly owing money in the UAE and you've done a runner on the place....take what I say, and I guess what @dontyouworry into consideration. There's absolutely no reason for me to come on here, waste my time, and talk BS. I've spent an awful lot of money fighting this, both with Radha's group and another Law Firm based in London. At the end of his post, he's said "just wish him good luck", well good advice, but not for me. That'll be me wishing you good luck if you have run away from there owing money and chose not to "waste time on his (my) claim".

There's plenty of information out there, plenty of people in a similar position to me, just google it.
You need to slow down, we all wish you luck for what you are trying. It was just my opinion and do not take that offensively. If all said above is true according you, no point getting offensive such calling users here as “run away”. It is just that many here are financially unstable or were unstable which made them skip payments.

Old 09-14-2018, 11:01 AM   #349
niknok
niknok's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
You need to slow down, we all wish you luck for what you are trying. It was just my opinion and do not take that offensively. If all said above is true according you, no point getting offensive such calling users here as “run away”. It is just that many here are financially unstable or were unstable which made them skip payments.

Just in my opinion as well, the guy is a hoax. Why? He has something in common with collection agencies and that is inconsistency. But I admire the way he writes or compose.
niknok is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 12:17 PM   #350
GBTUSA
GBTUSA's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded View Post

Similar incidents have been reported in British newspapers. Radha Stirling has been a key witness in extradition hearings for individuals with bank default in the UAE.
GBTUSA is offline   Reply With Quote