Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION > Courts, Decisions, Appeals

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2018, 05:48 AM   #1
Johnnn
Johnnn's Flag is: Romania

Post ECHR applications compliances

Can I add a symbol or any character by hand to a electronically filled application? I do not see anywhere the mentioning of such insignificant inconsistencies in terms of presentation but only the requirement of ' properly filling all applicable fields'.

Since the signatures are also given after the printing, I am in doubt whether is it permitted or not.

If post-addings are forbidden, can the input be attributed to 'a little stain' for example?

In regard to their aspect and proportions, I totally assume that no issue may be raised since manually filling one would result in varying illustrations of the same symbols and characters as even the printing does but I am concerned over a minuscule spot of a different colour.

Last edited by Johnnn; 05-17-2018 at 06:03 AM.
Johnnn is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 05-17-2018, 03:04 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: ECHR applications compliances

I wish to inform you that you are required to download application form and completed, printed out form is then sent by post to the Court with the necessary documents. You may thus while sending by post make compliance with legal requirements of application. No other forms may be used. Hence you may not make any change which may alter your form. Putting a symbol or character by hand may be objected if it brings material change in your submissions or form. As regards signature Rule 3.1 allows signature and thus you may put your signatures.

AFF

Last edited by AFFA; 05-17-2018 at 03:37 PM.
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2018, 03:01 AM   #3
Johnnn
Johnnn's Flag is: Romania

Default Re: ECHR applications compliances

May I ask what is the phrase 'material change' meant to convey, in detail? I refer to the adding of a period, comma, dash or anything like that, by other color or mean. Even printed as it is, with no such addings, it may show inconsistencies in colouring or look. The 'properly filled' requirement should affect only cases when such symbols are missing. As invoking a stain, its positioning may also not invalidate the previous presence of that character.

I imagine the signature to be given by a pen, ball pen, etc, almost always and did not read anything about exclusive printing and no addings by other means.
Johnnn is offline   Reply With Quote