Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > INTERNATIONAL LAW > International Law Issues

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2014, 02:12 PM   #21
Unregistered

Default Re: Scammers from China? (Chinese trading companies)

Another scam company is Oldway Industrial Co Ltd from Shenzhen China. We were also victims in the same way. We received an email from Elsa Xu ( info.kintop@vip.126.com ) and also travel to China to sign the contract. After we signed the contract of 330.000 Euro we were invited to pay the restaurant dinner and buy some present for CEO. We've stop at the right moment. Do not go to China to sign contracts if you are the seller!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-03-2015, 12:59 AM   #22
Unregistered

The scam is still running in 2014. A company named Xi'an Weiye Mechanical & Electrical Equipment Co.,Ltd puts in an order for a large quantity of wine. Agrees immediately to a contract forwarded to them. It then invites the seller to come to Xi'an to sign a the contract where they add a small clause to the effect that the seller picks up the 2% Bank "commission" which the say must be paid upfront before the agreed to funds for the purchase can be transferred to the sellers account. They are very insistent!! Also they suggest an exchange of expensive gifts with their CEO as a means of cementing a "long term friendly relationship". Usual gift they try to get you to buy is a gold medallion from one of their preferred retail stores. They also ask to have the sales docket which, I suspect is used to return the gold medallion and claim a refund. DO NOT get sucked in!

Old 01-06-2015, 04:37 AM   #23
Unregistered

If you can't tell if they are scammers, and you can't come to China to find out yourself, you'r welcomed to contact me. I am working in the supply-chain-management and know exactly how to identity a fraud. Besides, I took Law as my second major in College, I'm willing to help.
My email :greatlinz@hotmail.com

Old 04-16-2015, 06:12 AM   #24
Unregistered

We also have a huge order of our wines for Xian longrun? Same as everyone else to fly to China to sign contract??

Old 04-16-2015, 08:06 AM   #25
Elbie

Hi All I also have been scammed by Hong Kong Zhonghengtong Industry Co.LTD Xuesen Yuan and Hou Chao and Luo Xingzhong. Question How can we stop these scammers and is there a way to trap them as they don't know that I know that they are scammers and is still asking money for bank charges after I paid notary fees before they do the down payment. Any one with suggestions I am one of the "fools" who also went to China Zhengzhou to sign contract and paid 8000US$ notary fees
Elbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2015, 01:23 AM   #26
Unregistered

Xian Longrun Mechanical and Electrical equipment Company Ltd is a scam company formerly called Xian Weiye Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Company Ltd. Do not under any circumstances go to China. You will be ripped off! See earlier post for their modus operandi.

Old 04-18-2015, 01:03 PM   #27
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Scammers from China? (Chinese trading companies)

I also had a order made by the company.
I happened to be in Xian and we arranged a meeting. They had a contract arranged, which i send to lawyers to evaluation, and it was fine. we gathered next day to sign the contract. They offered me a gift and said that I had to return with a gift for the CEO. My credit card wouldn't work, so I payed only half and they he said that he would personally pay the rest and would give me his account number so I could make a wire transfer of the rest, which I found strange.
After that I checked online and found this! Which saved me other 7500 rmb.

Then amazing thing is the work they have to fool you. They pick you up at the hotel, with a chaufer, they take you to the company headquarters which has a receptionist, and more people working, to a meeting room. They show you a presentation, each time you think, they are too many and they spend to much time and effort, so it must be real!

The guy was Zhang Lee and the Company:

Tel:0086-29-68622776; 0086-13572948017
Xi'an Longrun Mechanical & Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.

Old 04-23-2015, 12:13 PM   #28
Guillenpas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I also had a order made by the company.
I happened to be in Xian and we arranged a meeting. They had a contract arranged, which i send to lawyers to evaluation, and it was fine. we gathered next day to sign the contract. They offered me a gift and said that I had to return with a gift for the CEO. My credit card wouldn't work, so I payed only half and they he said that he would personally pay the rest and would give me his account number so I could make a wire transfer of the rest, which I found strange.
After that I checked online and found this! Which saved me other 7500 rmb.

Then amazing thing is the work they have to fool you. They pick you up at the hotel, with a chaufer, they take you to the company headquarters which has a receptionist, and more people working, to a meeting room. They show you a presentation, each time you think, they are too many and they spend to much time and effort, so it must be real!

The guy was Zhang Lee and the Company:

Tel:0086-29-68622776; 0086-13572948017
Xi'an Longrun Mechanical & Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Hello,
And how the story ends??
A company of one of my clients has recited a huge order of wine.
The company name is Xian Long Run, we are specking whit a guy that is call Li Tieliang.
My clients already order the tickets and reserved the hotel.
So I thing we should cancel it.
Thank you
Guillenpas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2015, 09:39 AM   #29
Unregistered

I can also confirm it's 100% scam - I've just returned from Xi an after meeting Xi'an Longrun Mechanical & Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd - We worked out it was a scam after the first day - you can contact me at s.parry@maritimetransport.com if you want anymore information - Rgds, Steve

Old 05-05-2015, 04:33 AM   #30
yannotron

Similarly to all this, I have been approached by a company called www.xianboying.com, email: boyingwang5@163.com. No way to see if this is a scam or not but I suspect it might be...

Do you guys know if this company?
yannotron is offline   Reply With Quote