Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2017, 06:15 PM   #911
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Luke Borg is a South African scammer (2nd thread)

This thread has gone quiet since the site's name changed to Legal Junkies.

I seriously doubt that Luke has tossed in the towel after all these years. He likes the attention too much. Since he won't approve me for his Skype group, I can't imagine why, I had to rely on this thread to keep abreast of what is happening, or I should say not happening; but I did enjoy the plethora of excuses as to why payments can't be made. But then maybe Luke really did run out of excuses to keep the fantasy going any longer.

But then it is about time Luke wants to take a Holiday paid for by the members of course disguised as an important meeting he has to attend excuse.

Hopefully someone can provide his latest update here for us to read.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-10-2018, 06:31 PM   #912
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Well, here we are with another year gone and still no payout as claimed. We know there has not been a payout because if there were, this thread would be full of people rejoicing and posting they got paid.

I think the last picture I saw of Luke was of him covered in cobwebs sitting by his phone waiting for "THE CALL."

Hopefully all of you have finally accepted that there will never, ever be a payout and have moved on. I wish all of you a very Prosperous and great 2018.

Old 01-17-2018, 11:50 PM   #913
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post
Well, here we are with another year gone and still no payout as claimed. We know there has not been a payout because if there were, this thread would be full of people rejoicing and posting they got paid.

I think the last picture I saw of Luke was of him covered in cobwebs sitting by his phone waiting for "THE CALL."

Hopefully all of you have finally accepted that there will never, ever be a payout and have moved on. I wish all of you a very Prosperous and great 2018.

This is the latest BS from the croocks themselves (Luke Borg and his greasy meatball he calls wife):

13/01/2018, 12:53 p. m., So manyroads wrote:
> There are a few things I need to do:
>
> 1. Vet every single person in the group
> 2. Update to current contact details.
>
> Group Funds:
>
> 1. Confirm original sum to the pool.
> 2. Confirm contribution to the platform when we started.
> 3. Confirm contributions to Travelling and other instances where funds were needed.
>
> Legal:
>
> Prior to payment you will receive 2 documents:
>
> 1. Release of Liability - comes into effect when you receive your commission
> 2. Details for where you want the commission payout received. (This will be arranged with you before payment).
>
> NO more skype, No more group chat. You will be able to talk to me directly via the app. I am keeping the personal and sensitive info of the group OFFLINE as I have done all these years and any info sent goes through encrypted email on my side.
>
> According to all the information we received we are are close and I am not going to wait till it happens I want everyone contactable without having to wait for skype and emails that dont get answered or takes days to get answered.
>
> To be blunt I want the group paid and OFF MY BACK ASAP...No delays!
>
> I Just had my own personal ****ty news , and one of the consequences of that is that i cant sit on this skype on my pc anymore i have to go mobile.

Last edited by Jonh D Lier; 01-18-2018 at 03:38 AM.
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-18-2018, 02:40 PM   #914
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Welcome back Jonh.

Sounds like Luke is scared to death that someone is out to get him, or he couldn't pay his internet bill. But thank God that he can pay his telephone bill so he can be reached. Just think of the horrors of his not being able to "take the call."

BUT the good news it is happening. Yes boys and girls, ladies and gents, and all other sexual persuasions, the allusive payout is just mere moments away from happening. All those documents you are requesting, you did that last year. Remember? I guess not. Did you lose them so you need them again?

When you said, and I quote:
"To be blunt I want the group paid and OFF MY BACK ASAP...No delays!" You've been saying this for years too.

Are you sure you and budi are not twins separated at birth? You both are really, really, really good at spreading the BS in buckets.

While you may have received your own personal sh*tty news, we have been listening to your sh*tty news for years now. Payback is a b*tch.

I keep hoping that the authorities will pay you a visit and give you real sh*tty news.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-18-2018, 10:10 PM   #915
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Take a look how a corned rat reacts:

17/01/2018, 06:58 a. m., Jaeger GmbH wrote:
> Hi, for what info?
> There are nothing over month or years
> Only bla bla..............................
> Where is the master of Desaster?

17/01/2018, 12:50 p. m., So manyroads (Luke) wrote:
> oh just ****off

Last edited by Jonh D Lier; 01-19-2018 at 02:33 AM.

Old 01-29-2018, 05:04 AM   #916
Lynndel
Top Level Member

I see that Luke graduated with honors from the Dale Carnegie School of How To Win Friends and Influence People with his eloquent response. He especially learned a lot from his two instructors in interpersonal relationships Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun. Keep up the good work Luke. Glad to see you using what you have learned from the course.

Did Mr "T" die? Odd that Luke doesn't mention him anymore.

Last edited by Lynndel; 01-29-2018 at 06:47 AM.

Old 02-11-2018, 07:02 PM   #917
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Latest B.S from the rat itself :

So ... the way I understand it, this Site is Dead? There is no updates for at least six months and Truga group is no activity whatsoever. Definitivamente I am out of the loop for good...it looks like my getting in touch with, is gone for good. Anyone else ''STRANDED''?  

11/02/2018, 04:35 , So manyroads wrote:
> No M i put the final touches to the app last night just waiting for a techie to do a change for me lol

11/02/2018, 04:45 , So manyroads wrote:
> it will die once the app is sent to all though.

Old 02-13-2018, 08:27 PM   #918
Lynndel
Top Level Member

So what happened to Mr. "T?" Did he die, went into a coma waiting on "The Call," or get lost on the way to the "big meeting?"

Just strange that he doesn't mention him anymore.

Old 02-15-2018, 06:11 PM   #919
Lynndel
Top Level Member

I just figured out what happened to "T." He was on his way to the big meeting to sign the documents, was in a horrible car crash, was lying in a hospital bed in a coma, and when he woke up he had amnesia and didn't know who he was. And of course without any ID on him, no-one knew who he was.

You see the car crash destroyed his teeth so they had to give him implants so no dental records to trace to identify him, his hands were badly burned and thus they couldn't get any finger prints to ID him. His face was also disfigured so facial recognition was also impossible, and they were at a dead end. The only way for them to know who he is was for his amnesia to go away so he can tell them.

Yeppers, I'm sure that is what happened.

Old 02-27-2018, 08:22 PM   #920
Lynndel
Top Level Member

I may have asked the wrong question. Instead of asking if "T" had died, I should have asked if Luke has died. Or is he just afraid to surface from the rock he lives under?