•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • capnbooboo
    • May 2015

Greek inheritance scandal, siblings defaming and forgery

Hello

I have a seriously terrible story to share with you all, its very unique, it involved defamation that was taking place for 30s years, my mother and a sibling, i had NO IDEA as well until i changed my name during the mid 90s., The major question which led people to believe everything they heard from a sibling was true is WHY she was doing it, it had to be true, after all it is my sister right?

Then in 2012 it finally became more clear that this was over a inheritance back in Greece which they are trying to keep me from reaching because they fear i will expose forgery.

How i found this out was that my sister now reached my in laws, they already knew something was wrong in Greece during 2002-2003 because no one in my family there would help send the papers i needed to marry their daughter, we then went to spain where i flew my mom into from greece and she also did not bring these documents.,
    Even lawyers on the island gave me excuses like it was elections, they are too busy this week, vacation the next, a year passed and it was clear i had to find attorneys in athens to get more info, before i knew it it was clear that forgery took place and everyone was involved, i was told i have to go to the island and its tricky, that it will cost me 2000-3500€.

By this time i was at the Greek Embasey and my mom now reached the siblings doing all this with her to warn them, had i known, they told my siblings lies i was convicted for beating woman in the USA but asked them to keep it a secret until they get me diagnose me for a mental illness., asking them to use the french family court to DIG for a justification, been that they are already anti-Semitic and racist they where more then happy and did not tell me until they already started the case requesting to take my children away because of what a sister of mine said.

As i type i am meeting the police tomorrow to share proof that my in laws knew my sister was lying, i have printed copies of emails warning them not to try and claim any of this was true because they refused to tell me when they heard it to protect my sister from been charged for defamation in france, which is limited to a three month period.
    Even while i was doing this i got emails from 5 ex girlfriends asking me who my in laws are and told me my sister had defamed me to their families and they want justice., one said my sister told her father i had aids asking him to file a police report, another she claimed a girlfriend was beaten but this girl was herself using another name, all the same story, asking them all to make police reports claiming it is to get psychiatric help to me.

At this very moment we have lost over 11,000€, where we are in France it seems all the female lawyers took sides assuming i am guilty of something, the US embasey legal team (FBI) said they can get involved if the children are taken away, while i should be entitled to tortes, i have no idea how to go about this, i did cut off my sister since 1990 because the NYPD told me she tried to file a police complaint in VA claiming i attacked her husband 600 miles away and they believed it was either to frame me one day and claim it was in self defence but asking for papers did sound like she wanted to use them outside the us or to claim a inheritance.

Where should i go from here, the French family courts are absolutely racist, they claim i sound like i have bi polar because i cant speak french fluently after 11 years when i only been in France a few years on and off working between Spain, this is my in laws behind all the new allegations to interfere with this inheritance because they fear we will move to Greece or elsewhere once we can afford it., the court papers in france do mention my sister claiming i have a psychiatric history while i am a 4th degree black belt (taikwon-do) and did jury duty several times in a grand jury, yet during those years the french court is supposed to believe they asked a insane person who edited video at WCBS to attend court., i call it out right racism and xenophobia., i think the police will not even take a report from me tomorrow and again only my wife to conceal it.

So what can i do?
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Greek inheritance scandal, siblings defaming and forgery

I wish to inform you that you may seek relief from court. If inheritance matter is in Greece then you may file action in Greece to claim amount due to you from inheritance. As regards defamation you may file action seeking compensation and declaration from court that allegations against you were incorrect. Your compensation may include compensation for loss of your reputation which may depend upon number of person with whom false allegation may have been communicated. If part of defamation has happened in Greece or USA then action may be filed in either of these countries.

AFF

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by AFFA
      I wish to inform you that you may seek relief from court. If inheritance matter is in Greece then you may file action in Greece to claim amount due to you from inheritance. As regards defamation you may file action seeking compensation and declaration from court that allegations against you were incorrect. Your compensation may include compensation for loss of your reputation which may depend upon number of person with whom false allegation may have been communicated. If part of defamation has happened in Greece or USA then action may be filed in either of these countries.

AFF
      1- How do i seek relief in court in France?
      Let me tell you about my in laws, catalan french, from Perpignan, retired from the military, they where tailors at a base for 30 years, they are lying through their teeth about not been able to see the grand children.., tomorow i am sharing emails with the chief of police in the south of france (i rather keep hush hush) to show that i came back to france from spain to live in a property my in laws owned because they had already caused us problems in spain and later when we caught them they said it was because they thought they could invest and live near us but found it too expensive, INSTEAD, they told me they rather we live near them in a property they owned, meaning i leave my long term 24k a year job and prospects which where to invest in a property by a beach to live in france and not stress about working been that i am over 40+ yeas old now.

but when i came it was the same, neighbours where lied to, they heard my spouse left me and i was not invited to france, it became clear that we had to return to spain, at least i kept working there to recover from financial losses so that i can move my children back, so we kindly told my in laws after a year that i was really still living in spain, kept my place and job and now we wanted to return, they flipped out and insisted i stayed in france as if i was not a good father, so i was finally convinced it was cleaar they wanted me to live near them, so i left everything in spain, spent the summer moving, then comes september 21 and the house BURNED DOWN., it was after this house burned down that i witnessed my father in law make the Quenelle nazi salute to a insurance expert who was going to assist with the damages from the fir, i was shocked, i have not even established my jewish identity since i learned we where not originally from Greece, yet here is a man who is a total racist and hates me., he tried to bribe me 3500€ to leave claiming all the things in the property was his because he shared money with the grand children while in spain to pay for a day care center., but he arranged this with his duaghter, refused to stop sending money when i asked him to and claimed it was either shared or lost in taxes.
      The neighbour then told me my in laws where lying to people claiming money they sent to spain for a day care canter was to feed everyone because i was not working, wow!! so they wanted to rob the insurance claim., my in laws then tried telling me i wont get back more then a few thousand €s.

I emailed a lawyer in the area who was bilingual, i am sharing this email with the police because it was during october 2011, it states that i caught my father in law making racist hate slurs to a insurance expert, the insurance expert was asking my father in law what i did that he wants to do all these things to me, reminding him i am the father of his grand children, that i spoke to this man and he told me that he had advised my in laws to use the grand children to take us to court with impunity if they wanted to harass me, all they have to say is i dont let them see the grandchildren and i am doomed, that france allows grand parents the right to be racist with impunity, he advised me to leave the country and my wife and children before they do this,

i later met the attorney who advised us to get my in laws into family counselling and get our own expert since my in laws lied to us about putting the property in their daughter's name and we had the right to ask for one like renters., so i got a expert, estimated over 40k of losses.

When i broke the news to my in laws i was showered with racist insults, told i was a yankee, stupid american go back to your country, they told someone i was a greek in france trying to live of them because we dont pay our bills and when my wife would ask her parents about all this they would say i am crazy and making it up., so i recorded them since and its shocking the police refuses to hear anything or take a complaint from me, paris told me they have to, even lawyers refused to because i have dual citizenship and no one will tell me why all this continued even till last week., when the chief of police told my wife he will interview her for both of us., nice try, i am in touch with the interior police in paris now.

Long story shorter, after these incidents, in the family court which was 2012 my in laws tried to bluff everyone about money, then they admitted they lied and defamed me to people about it, they told us they never wanted me to be the husband of their duaghter, they never told her because its RELIGIOUS.,
      As i asked them what i did that provoked any religious sentiments and asked if they where involved with previous anti Semitic incidents i had called the police about they told me its not a court, they dont have to accept me and if i agree to let them see the grandchildren they will take me to court and even interfere with the inheritance dispute to help them claim i am crazy to take it all, (i recorded all this by the way)., i told them the mediations aka counselling meeting we invited them to was not about their secret hate agendas but about the insurance claim but they said they dont care about the money and will pay anything to get rid of me, we where shocked, their duaghter refused to speak to them at this point, evidently we learned they are racist and put this between them and their duaghter, using our children now!

The psychologists suggested they stop defaming me so i can integrate in france since i was only back a month before we had this fire which took most of my time with insurance experts to re evaluate losses, find receipts and what papers i lost in the fire., she suggested to return in 6 months to rebuild mutual respect, but they not only refused but they refused to let us see my spouse's grandfather who was dying and they blamed me saying i did not let them see the grandchidlren or my wife out of the house as if i abused her, this is when i realized they had to of contacted my sibling since no one in france would believe this with out a back up liar, and my spouse contacted them via email admitted that we recorded them lying at that meeting advising them to stop what they are doing and behave like grand parents or we will move from france and dont blame us, but they did worse, they showered her with insults saying her email was preposterous, lies, no one said anything and she was making it up, evidently denying what french law only recognises in court, writtings, letters and emails, not audio or video evidence.

By the time we packed we received court papers, lawyers told us to leave but then demanded we wait, because they used allegations my sister made like i have a history of violence with woman BUT she will refrain from sharing information, we know several girls found out about this and threatened to sue her if she dares involve them, in any-case, the court papers say because of this violence the judge may decide to take the children away., and on the phone my mother in law told my spouse that if she does not leave me no one will have the children because there is no way she will let her get away with going to ISRAEL to make aliyah.

on the court papers is also includes allegations claiming that back in 2003, we got married as muslims and refused to drink wine with my in laws, that is the thanks i get for buying them 450€ worth of french wine from broudoux, and then they depict my name saying its not jewish and it sounds muslim.

the police told us they cant share information but the synagogue police told me that my in laws had lied to police years ago hoping border control did something to me if we entered spain, they believe my in laws are racist xenophobes, not anti Semites, and that they want to prevent their duaghter from leaving france., remind you their duaghter had no idea about this until 2012 during that counselling meeting.

No matter what lawyers we choose, because of what my sister told them they are not sure if its true or not i am abusing my spouse so they rather go against me now saying if we leave france they will claim i ran away and start the case over any where inside europe, which explains why the in laws are panicking about us going to israel and going as far as claiming i am some muslim., they claim i forced their duaghter to convert to judaism and she never did, but the truth is it takes a long time and they have no idea which exposes their lying.

Its a serious defamation case, but its true that the court papers mention my sister.

So i have a police rdv tomorrow in france, we hope to establish a complaint that they will actually investigate, i was told by spanish police i need this incase i travel and my in laws who have cousins in the police put anything crazy on my name, we caught a neighbour inside our apartment with the dvr cameras, when the police questioned her she admitted that she shared photos and videos of our children with my in laws and eves dropped on us because they asked her, they sued a copy of their old military ID to deceive her into believing i was been watched for some criminal investigation.

let me share something else with you, my kids told me they where hit by their grand parents , told i did nothing for them leaving the impression i did not care and left them with their grand parents who they said smoked cigs with chocolate, nice, and i found out they had this hippy couple over once a month with their kids, the couple has been cultivating cannabis since 25 years, so my in laws have serious skeletons in the closet., upon asking acquaintances they told me that its sad if i shared this with the police because the hippy friend of theirs is a nice guy and they will arrest him to trafficking using a RV.
      But i did tell the police and instead of asking for names and addresses to find the garbage bags of hash my son told me about they said its hard to prove because it will require blood tests.

So can i get legal aid in Greece to file a complaint instead of paying a lawyer 3500€ so she can cruise in a private jet boat to that island?

And can i use anything from this case to sue my sister in the USA?

Last time i asked a lawyer in NY he told me the crime was done in France nad i have to sue my in laws to obtain the evidence that my sister defamed me, my in laws refused to tell me when they heard my sisters lies or share the emails.

Comment

• Disagreeable
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Oct 2012
        • United States

The only courts having jurisdiction over Greece are Greek courts. Us and Spain's courts cannot help you with a 13 year old inheritance.
        Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Disagreeable
          The only courts having jurisdiction over Greece are Greek courts. Us and Spain's courts cannot help you with a 13 year old inheritance.
          i understand that but can i apply for legal aid in athens for a case in crete, chios or levos?
          all the lawyers ont he island are not honest at all, they do not co operate with any requests and keep telling me things like property in Greece has no value, yet ive been defamed for 30 years and had no idea it was to keep me from reaching this whole inheritance fiasco

Comment

• Disagreeable
            Top Level Member
            ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
            • Oct 2012
            • United States

They do not normally appoint free lawyers to chase an inheritance.
            Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

• capnbooboo
              • May 2015

Originally posted by Disagreeable
              They do not normally appoint free lawyers to chase an inheritance.
              the one lawyer i called who spoke english in Athens wanted 3500€, the rest did not even call me back, do you know how to find a attorney in athens to look into this?

Comment

• goddessoflubboc
                Top Level Member
                ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                • Nov 2011

This might help - I found it using a search engine. Estate and Trust Lawyers in Athens, Greece - HG.org

Comment

• capnbooboo
                  • May 2015

Originally posted by goddessoflubboc
                  This might help - I found it using a search engine. Estate and Trust Lawyers in Athens, Greece - HG.org
                  thanks everyone, ill update more info because this has been on going too long and cost me too much money, time and stress with kids

Comment

• capnbooboo
                    • May 2015

Originally posted by goddessoflubboc
                    hate to say this but every single lawyer i contacted told me to send a email then ignored me, the greek embasey in NY and D.C. also asked me to send a email to verify if false death certificates where provided in the embasey by anyone in my family or vice versa in greece, and also why lawyers ignore this case.

im told over 12,000 cases a year are filed over inheritances in greece but they deal with the people whoa re there first unless there is a indictment as in with my case which involved forgery, fraud, impersonation and false police reports to defame someone.

Comment

• mop-quide

I know about all the people mentioned above and testified for several of the victims in a video, i was advised to remain anonymous due to the dangerous involved and i was informed that as long as what i am sharing publicly is the truth i am not liable for defamation!

The reason why i got involved to testify in hopes these people are prosecuted is because they are SICK beyond repair., they are not only siblings behind this but other relatives including a a criminal network of jews who gladly involved themselves to indulge in racketing, insurance fraud and more crimes un heard of to remain un detected even by the Israeli authorities and Jewish Beit Dins (courts).

What i found sick is they threatened to kill the children of the siblings when they heard one was going to visit Greece, of course this is because they fear been discovered by the Greek Authorities who are desperate for any money now., beyond that they used allegations they gathered from previous targeted relatives to attack them in the event they did come to Greece so they can frame them as mentally unstable and violent.

The main openly known perpetrators are Antonio Kotatis or Tony along with his spouse Karen Guerra who live in Panama the capitol of Santaria Catholicism and cocaine., Tony and his spouse worked on the 5th fleet in the US Navy-NSA., he is been investigated by Greek Authorities not only for the murder of George Kitrinos their step father who was beaten and left to die in Chios Greece but their own grand parents whos death certificates and bodies can not be found!

Most of the info i shared in my testimony about them are through the other main suspect Anna Kotatis aka "Annai Rhoad Ford".

Then there is their mother's family, Kesoglou., who also helped Antonio murder their step father, hit and run several relatives of his as well as their own brother Konstantin who was left hospitalized for the rest of his life on medication.

Anna is now with Chris Ford from Richmond Virginia where i grew up, they have one child together and go to this Greek Orthodox Church in falls Church VA., Anna also aborted children within her own home ritually, she rarely is seen outside, she stays in the dark with her daughter who is home schooled (how ever that works in the darkness) so i will mention something which i risk my life for and that is Anna and a friend by the name of Alfred Munoz became members of COS (Church of Satan) in 1989 but her rituals have no affiliation with this group because it goes against their policies.

My testimony included eye witness events of Anna asking mutual friends of ours to help her defame relatives while presenting the situation as sort of a feminist prank which later came to light of been nothing short of defamation her targets to women!

She always had money and offered to pay people to lie about her targets, not to mention access to the satanic community, while her brother Antonio who lives in Panama can access to stalk their targets with fellow Naval contacts from the NSA Naval intelligence department, and it is important to add that it was done in a legal matter, sort of like pretending to search for a missing relatives, then once located they targeted people near them with forged documents with allegations they fabricated previously through police stations with out their knowledge, most of the time Anna and Antonio will ask someone to damage the vehicle or property of those around the suspect in order to make it appear as if he did it, i mentioned one story in the video i shared where they even entered the apartment of a target and took away things from roommates who later asked him to move out suspecting he was lying.

They would carry on doing things like this until they could isolate their targets and then use the false allegations such as domestic violence to prevent them from finding any shelter.

These people have to be stopped!, i was told by the camera man that they will broadcast the interviews in Greece then share it with TV stations in the US, israel, france, Spain and panama to make them all crack...

Comment

• Unregistered

Here are links to murders involving these people!

In Connecticut, 1997, a car hit Kimberley Kitrinos outside of a haunted house called “The Nightmare at Floydville Road.” The many people who passed by thought Kimberley, who laid on the dark roadside screaming, bloody, and reaching out for help was just part of the act. Kimberley eventually died from her injuries, and police were able to track down the driver who claimed that he hadn’t realized that he’d hit someone. He was sentenced to five years in prison.

George Kitrinos was also found dead inside 40 Padrekia Chios Greece, he one of his step sons while in Berlin Germany collect to inform him that he was beaten with hammers and crow bars by Antonios Kotatis, this has been posted only in Greek News by people who work with the Attorney General's office because an an going investigation is taking place to also determine two more murders involving the grand parents of Antonio and Anna Kotatis from their father's side, both their bodies and death certificates are missing, only BIRTH certificates are found.

An Attempt of Murder took place against the father Steve Kotatis in Brooklyn NY during October 2010, a neighbor could not bare the smell coming from his apartment and called 911 assuming he was dead, when they arrived they found him in a coma, they estimated that he was with out food for over 2 weeks, he was covered in his own dung and when he woke up in the hospital he could not remember his name over a week and his cousin Sam Bilas magically had a hold of his passport which was later learned to of been used in a forged inheritance scandel in Chios.

Comment

• Wenton2
                          Top Level Member
                          ☆☆☆☆☆☆
                          • Sep 2016
                          • United States

Hmm Interesting...Good luck, hopefully some discussion information is provided here that helps others as well.

Comment

• capnbooboo
                            • May 2015

Originally posted by Wenton2
                            Hmm Interesting...Good luck, hopefully some discussion information is provided here that helps others as well.
                            I should mention this because of the evidence involved.

A group of Greek private investigators and investigator journalists (who i wont disclose) accepted this case and believe by sharing the evidence on Greek , Australian and US TV stations will make this family and network working with them crack!

This case is allot more then one or two little homes, they hired PIs to track down relatives they themselves estranged themselves from to study their situation and defame them to any potential spouse from fear they will go to Greece and register their marriage.

The defamation led to collusion with employers, landlords, insurance agencies, real estate and land contractors or anyone who may have a invested interest to use false testimonies by the perpetrators who are targeting their siblings to tie them up in legal problems to later use as defamation as well, remind you THEY DID NOT want them to know who is doing it because they might suspect a inheritance is involved.

Their very current projects include a very sophisticated collusion with an acquaintance from the tribunal, they defamed their target to the grandparents to start a family case for visitations based on allegations that they where informed their father is mentally unstable, they do not have to show proof of this unless there is a trial which does not happen in family court for this, the child judge only wants to see that the grandchildren are ok, so they got these grandparents to write up a false psychological report to profile the father and tried to request that he and the children are GROUNDED IN THE COUNTRY, and ofcourse the plot to prevent them to reaching Greece is the same!

The case was suspiciously dropped after been served due to technicalities and then it came back to the prosecutor who had it re investigated to only discover that the grandparents where using the case to defame the targets.

Read this carefully to learn how anyone with money can frame an innocent person
                            The grandparents requested visitations and partial custody of the grandchildren on claims that they where informed the son in law was mentally unstable., they how ever never proved their claims or verified them with police., so the case was dropped and the couple moved to another part of the country and informed the tribunal of their new address in the event they needed to inquire.

How ever after sending the children to school for over six months they discovered that the grandparents where already defaming them with papers from their court case in person to the mayor, the employers and schools with false pretenses that they are running from the law, that the daughter and fears telling police she needs to escape, and they called the daughter later from the police station to let her know that her parents are in town and drive more then 600 miles to see the grandchildren asking her is she was willing to meet them outside in their RV for a short ride, she refused and demanded they file in the court house where she lives like they are supposed to because she believed someone deceived them into colluding to FRAME HER HUSBAND and keep him tied up legally in the country.

The police later told the prosecutor that the grandparents claimed that this court case was never over hiding the final judgement which said it was dismissed, they also stated that they gave the impression that their daughter and grandchildren where living in a vehicle, abused, homeless and wanted to rescue them and depicted their son in law as a fugitive who is paranoid and dangerous, yet, he is registered in the national data base as a martial artists instructor, has the latest health exam stamps required for competitions yet these grand parents had documents claiming he was in jail for 3 years for beating 5 women yet police can not verify this because it came from someone else's mouth in his family who also wont testify this., and the police admitted they fell for it because the grandparents used to work for the army!, and get this one, they where prepared to allow the grandparents to take the children to their safety! A KIDNAPPING ATTEMPT they later added that they caught 3 people in the country who claimed are assistant psychologists fallowing the son in law and defaming him to clients after his employer shared a video from the companies security camera wondering what it was about.

At the moment there are
                            -3 suspected murders,
                            -Multiple forged death certificates
                            -Multi transfers of property in attempt to conceal the names from the system,
                            -forged notary's signed by people who have been dead for over 11 years,
                            -Money laundering through fake non profit sites like annierhoads.org
                            -SSI Fraud linked to the murders amounting to $82,000
                            -Land grabbing of 450 acres linked to two other relatives have birth certificates but no death certificates or even bodies found buried anywhere.

KEP and the attorney General of Greece have have carried out police shake ups on several islands based activities like this and the US and Australian authorities have been tracking down the relatives and their network of people they are colluding with, they showed allot of activities just on the net, like requiring them to appear in court by for simple vehicle citations in order to interrogate them about how they are NOT the relatives of their targets.

Problem in Greece is that many people are been murdered and the cases are swept under the rug.

So yes your site has provided top notch help some attorneys want 3k before even sharing.

Bless you!

P.S., I have been advised that i am not liable for defamation or anything if i share any of the evidence if you like, so people learn how evil GREED IS!
                            Last edited by capnbooboo; 05-26-2017, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• Unregistered

I suspect the brother and sister in law who work for the Navy, contact NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigation Services) to report any info about these perpetrators, they are experts in finding out if these individuals committed such crimes, which are actually very common when involving foreign law enforcement.,

Whenever a military law enforcement officer contacts for civilian help in any country most are in agreement to assist, so this sibling Anna may just be the naval employee Karen calling 3 way from Panama, because i doubt the girl was smart enough to pull something like this off 35 years ago when she was 16 years old.

In my opinion, it sounds like the Mother took off and defrauded her ex husband's wealth with a Gigolo lover, i googled up this Kitrinos guy and found out his sister, son and niece where all killed in hit and run accidents, i called one of the relatives in the D.C.area and was told this was the case.

My advise is that the victims contact the Attorney General In Athens, share evidence of collusion taking place, you have it, the emails from a lawyer not advising the victim correctly is clearly a breach of law., tell them about the suspected murders o they investigate all the allegations, from there i think police will have to provide a sufficient phone record of the time this Goerge was killed in Greece to now, you have a great chance of putting these criminals away for good.

P.S., i also contacted a few people in the US who verified some of the people's names here linked to the allegations of defamation, try getting their testimonies yourself or simply try recording phone conversations to share with a prosecutor in the states because you will have to take them to court where they live.

Other then all that good luck trying to put a bunch of barnabas types away, corruption is a serious issue in Greece, a $100 bucks can get someone murdered these days.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...