Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Other Business and Finance Law Issues

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 03:07 AM   #1
unsure2011

Investment query -- VantagePro Asset Management

Hi guys. Anyone knows anything about VantagePro Asset Management also based in Tokyo? We need to know if they are legit.
unsure2011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-19-2011, 07:23 AM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Investment query -- VantagePro Asset Management

I wish to inform you that you can check he legal status of the company. In this regard you can check where company's registered office is situated as ton company's registration and also from references of clients which VantagePro Asset Management can provide to show quality of their service. If the company exists in Japan then it must have been registered with Japans regulatory authority depending upon the work performed by VantagePro Asset Management. You may prefer to deal via bank and preferably through letter of credit which in international trade is generally carried.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-09-2011, 05:56 AM   #3
Vantagepro

Unhappy Re: Investment query -- VantagePro Asset Management

Be careful - might be group of scam artists!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsure2011 View Post
Hi guys. Anyone knows anything about VantagePro Asset Management also based in Tokyo? We need to know if they are legit.

Old 06-19-2011, 09:14 AM   #4
Unregistered

Do NOT invest money through VantagePro!! They are a scam! They're on the black list of investment agencies:
''Cold Calling''-Investors Alert : FSA

Old 09-28-2011, 09:13 AM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsure2011 View Post
stay as far away as possible as they cost me quite a bit and they are gone with the money now. who contacted you

Old 10-31-2011, 10:05 AM   #6
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Investment query -- VantagePro Asset Management

I'm affraid they got me too. Havn't heard from them for more than 3 weeks.

Old 11-01-2011, 06:35 AM   #7
VantageScam

They got me and my brother in-law for close to $30k, they all have the gift of the gab and sound like it is a good solid investment, they even go as far as sending updates on how your stocks are going on the market and the day you want to cash them in ALL communication stop. No reply to emails, phone calls, letters no matter how you try to contact them you beat your head against a brick wall. I know it sounds bad but I was hoping the tsunami took Vantage Pro out but then a couple of months ago the Bastards called us and asked why we haven't invested more with them, so you can imagine my reply down the phone to them.

If its not face to face DON'T DO IT.
VantageScam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2011, 09:45 AM   #8
Unregistered

Hi,

I am also a victim. There are few other people I know who been scammed by these gentlemen. They called themselves as Tyler Hill, John Peter, Ben Taylor, Charles Johnston, David Charlesworth etc.

No their web page is also disappered so it will be difficult to get anyting back. However if you want to share some information please contact at vantageprofraud@gmail.com

ABC

Old 05-13-2012, 09:09 AM   #9
Wanted

W A N T E D

Vantagepro Asset Management, The Criminal Orchestra

alive (not dead)

Old 05-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #10
Unregistered

hi there Guys i am glad to see at least that i was not the only one they caught but also sad to see that there is so many more, i was aalso caught for $20 000 US by these guys and they are back now as today i got a call to say you can cash out if you put in more and the sshares going to be baught by BP and the sell out price is 65 US looks good if they where legit