Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Other Business and Finance Law Issues

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2018, 04:58 PM   #1
21 GTT
21 GTT's Flag is: United States

Default Freedom Debt has a NR rating with the better business bureau

Freedom Debt has a NR rating with the better business bureau currently but I cant find anywhere on the BBB site what NR actually means?

Nor can I see any explanation about why it used to be an A rating and now it's NR or what is going on?
21 GTT is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-25-2018, 05:32 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Freedom Debt has a NR rating with the better business bureau

I wish to inform you that NR stands for No Rating. The BBB will not rate the business (indicated by an NR) for reasons that include insufficient information about a business or ongoing review/update of the business’s file.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No