Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > INTERNATIONAL LAW > International Law Issues

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2010, 02:30 AM   #1
Unregistered

I sell my services through a site called vWorker.com

Hi. I'm a software developer, and i sell my services through a site called vworker.com
Their offer a way to make deals with buyers; per contract, if the deal is not succesfull, the buyer has to destroy the copy of my software. A buyer did not do so and the site is aware of the problem but they are not working to solve this issue. Please advice. Thank you.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-19-2010, 02:45 AM   #2
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: I sell my services through a site called vWorker.com

From the facts it could understand that you have entered into an agreement with so called ‘worker.com’. If the terms of the agreement is insisting on destruction of coy on unsuccessful deal then they are bound to comply as such. If they have violated the terms of the contract then you can file a civil suit for breach of contract.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2010, 02:52 AM   #3
AFFA
Top Level Member

I wish to inform you that you may file a suit for breach of contract. In this regard, the Website vWorker.com as well as the other party had stated that they will destroy software if buyer does not purchase but in reality by not destroying they had violated the terms of contract on which you had given the software. You may claim damages for your losses. In this regard, vWorker.com will be liable if vWorker.com knew about this fact and they had taken this responsibility to have the software deleted. Further, you may first give a notice that either software should be deleted or compensation must be provided to you.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2010, 02:55 AM   #4
Prodoggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFFA View Post
I wish to inform you that you may file a suit for breach of contract. In this regard website vWorker.com as well as the other party had stated that they will destroy software if buyer does not purchase but in reality by not destroying they had violated the terms of contract on which you had given software. You may claim damages for your losses. In this regard vWorker.com will be liable if vWorker.com knew about this fact and they had taken this responsibility to have the software deleted. In this regard you may first give a notice that either software should be deleted or compensation must be provided to you.

AFF

I am by no means an expert in any kind of law.

But I am curious - could you please link the relevant Argentinian laws?