Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

 
Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices


Reply

 

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2017, 10:27 PM   #4711
Mugwump
Top Level Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,023
Exclamation Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

It looks as though there has been no progress at all since the July 11th update.

This is not good news for all investors who have donated funds to support the first payee.
Mugwump is online now   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-11-2017, 08:29 PM   #4712
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Country:  
Lynndel's Flag is: United States
 
Lynndel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,246
Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

There has never been any movement forward. All these tax liens are just done for the appearance that something is happening. They are all meaningless, and only meant to fool the membership that still believe a payout is coming.

Saw the Dr about my thumb and can now type again. Will be making the posts about The Hague shortly. A lot of other things that I have to catch up while I was limited from typing due to my thumb issue.

Interesting isn't it that "unregistered" (David) has not come back to dispute any of the "facts" showing all of budi's lies, misstatements of facts, and claiming that there will be payouts soon. Maybe David is just waiting to see the report on The Hague before commenting.
__________________
President/Founder of Eagle Research Associates, Inc.
https://eagleresearchassociates.org
https://Swindles.org
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun-Cyber Crime How They Do It, available on Amazon.com in soft cover and eBook
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-25-2017, 05:18 AM   #4713
Mugwump
Top Level Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,023
Exclamation Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

I think it's finally the end.....unless members want to stump up millions of dollars to take the governments on!
Mugwump is online now   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-04-2017, 04:56 PM   #4714
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Country:  
Lynndel's Flag is: United States
 
Lynndel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,246
Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

One can hope, but I don't see this happening. Finally getting caught up after the time I lost due to a thumb injury. The exposure of budi's lies about "The Hague" will be posted soon.

The only reason why I am doing this is in hopes that there are people who still believe reading this blog and will finally see the truth. Hindsight is 20/20 and they will show without any doubt how they have been lied to about SI and the promised payout.
__________________
President/Founder of Eagle Research Associates, Inc.
https://eagleresearchassociates.org
https://Swindles.org
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun-Cyber Crime How They Do It, available on Amazon.com in soft cover and eBook
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-04-2017, 07:18 PM   #4715
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post
Unregsitered, Since you are good friends with budi and believe every word he says, you should ask budi to answer these questions and issues posted way back in January of 2011, and I quote:

"Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They can ask, but their posts would probably be deleted. They should ask Budi why he's updates have been consistantly wrong for over 4 years.

His posts are consistently wrong because he has either been fabricating the updates or is being mislead by Crystal Schultz and Simon (Philip) Church, the key players behind the scenes.

A recent email which was distributed made clear mention of an amount which was supposedly paid in CA, USA.

Our sources who have direct access to all incoming bank wires to the US have disproved these claims as there was no such amount wired to CA for this part of January.
It stands to reason that whoever is the direct source of these lies is the person(s) who is perpetrating this deception which can now be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.
John Doel is an equal accessory to the fact with statements such as these:

Quote:
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:52 am Post subject:

Another monitored account has been processed at the time it was pre-advised to be released.

Cheers Budi

Likewise Jerry Burling who has also made similar claims of having witnessed a payout.
Asked to prove their claims, they quickly shy away offering nothing more than a nonsensical explanation for having to keep the details secret.

It is certain now that there is no 'big secret' and the only ambiguous factor is why these individuals would continue with their bogus claims and updates when they have more or less lost all credibility in the accuracy of their reporting and when they are proven wrong time and time again.

Crystal Scultz claims that her source has informed her that all accounts beyond 5M+ will be settled by this coming week but as per usual, this week will come and go and not a single shred of evidence will present itself as proof of any kind of payment.

The 'bogus reporting society' is nothing more than a collection of misfits who are rejects of society.

Ask John Doel what is his history with scams and money laundering.

Ask Jerry Burling where is the court order and proof of payment which he claims to have seen.

Ask Crystal Scultz where is her charity organization in Africa and who is her unreliable source of information.

Ask Simon (Philip) Church who is he making major connections for in the high banking financial world.

Over glorified wannabes who are now stuck in this vicious cycle of having to keep this farce going so that they can save face with the remaining few for having been wrong all these years.

There is a lesson to be learned from this experience. Never trust anyone who claims to have information of some consequence yet is unprepared to prove his/her claim.

These individual have played this game for so long and have also hindered every and all genuine efforts to get to the bottom of the truth which would explain why this debacle has extended itself well beyond its use by date.

There is no promise of millions from illegal funds laundered via the financial streams.
These stories were nothing more than the delusions of a self professed know it all who also claimed that Jesus Christ has been reincarnated into human form.

Just another chapter of insanity which has plagued this entire process. Wake up people! Your opium run has gone dry.


Just call it a hunch, but I would guess that budi will decline to answer to even you, and only you.
.


You are correct press Jerry Burling for the documented proof. He won't give it to you because he doesn't have any. It is too bad that this has gone on for so long. The money that was paid in is gone forever. I don't understand why this debate continues year when know what the truth is. I understand that people are upset about losing thier hard earned money. What can you do about it? Why do you keep asking Jerry Burling questions knowing he is not credible?
  Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-04-2017, 07:21 PM   #4716
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post
Unregsitered, Since you are good friends with budi and believe every word he says, you should ask budi to answer these questions and issues posted way back in January of 2011, and I quote:

"Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They can ask, but their posts would probably be deleted. They should ask Budi why he's updates have been consistantly wrong for over 4 years.

His posts are consistently wrong because he has either been fabricating the updates or is being mislead by Crystal Schultz and Simon (Philip) Church, the key players behind the scenes.

A recent email which was distributed made clear mention of an amount which was supposedly paid in CA, USA.

Our sources who have direct access to all incoming bank wires to the US have disproved these claims as there was no such amount wired to CA for this part of January.
It stands to reason that whoever is the direct source of these lies is the person(s) who is perpetrating this deception which can now be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.
John Doel is an equal accessory to the fact with statements such as these:

Quote:
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:52 am Post subject:

Another monitored account has been processed at the time it was pre-advised to be released.

Cheers Budi

Likewise Jerry Burling who has also made similar claims of having witnessed a payout.
Asked to prove their claims, they quickly shy away offering nothing more than a nonsensical explanation for having to keep the details secret.

It is certain now that there is no 'big secret' and the only ambiguous factor is why these individuals would continue with their bogus claims and updates when they have more or less lost all credibility in the accuracy of their reporting and when they are proven wrong time and time again.

Crystal Scultz claims that her source has informed her that all accounts beyond 5M+ will be settled by this coming week but as per usual, this week will come and go and not a single shred of evidence will present itself as proof of any kind of payment.

The 'bogus reporting society' is nothing more than a collection of misfits who are rejects of society.

Ask John Doel what is his history with scams and money laundering.

Ask Jerry Burling where is the court order and proof of payment which he claims to have seen.

Ask Crystal Scultz where is her charity organization in Africa and who is her unreliable source of information.

Ask Simon (Philip) Church who is he making major connections for in the high banking financial world.

Over glorified wannabes who are now stuck in this vicious cycle of having to keep this farce going so that they can save face with the remaining few for having been wrong all these years.

There is a lesson to be learned from this experience. Never trust anyone who claims to have information of some consequence yet is unprepared to prove his/her claim.

These individual have played this game for so long and have also hindered every and all genuine efforts to get to the bottom of the truth which would explain why this debacle has extended itself well beyond its use by date.

There is no promise of millions from illegal funds laundered via the financial streams.
These stories were nothing more than the delusions of a self professed know it all who also claimed that Jesus Christ has been reincarnated into human form.

Just another chapter of insanity which has plagued this entire process. Wake up people! Your opium run has gone dry.


Just call it a hunch, but I would guess that budi will decline to answer to even you, and only you.
.


You are correct press Jerry Burling for the documented proof. He won't give it to you because he doesn't have any. It is too bad that this has gone on for so long. The money that was paid in is gone forever. I don't understand why this debate continues year after year when know what the truth is. I understand that people are upset about losing thier hard earned money. What can you do about it? Why do you keep asking Jerry Burling questions knowing he is not credible?
  Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-05-2017, 12:10 AM   #4717
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Country:  
Lynndel's Flag is: United States
 
Lynndel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,246
Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
.


You are correct press Jerry Burling for the documented proof. He won't give it to you because he doesn't have any. It is too bad that this has gone on for so long. The money that was paid in is gone forever. I don't understand why this debate continues year after year when know what the truth is. I understand that people are upset about losing thier hard earned money. What can you do about it? Why do you keep asking Jerry Burling questions knowing he is not credible?
I was not continuing to ask questions of Jerry Burling, but of budi. He was the one who kept posting Jerry's statements without bothering to check if they were true or not. I am merely pointing out all the lies that were told by everyone who was part of the major promoters of this Ponzi.

But how can you say the money is gone? Budi keeps telling everyone the payment is just around the corner. Are you now finally admitting that budi has been lying all this time?

And as long as budi keeps begging for money for the fist payee, and claiming that the payout is going to happen, I will be here exposing it is all a lie.

So want this to stop? Just tell budi to hang it up and admit it is all a lie and stop posting his nonsense stringing so many people on and on and on. You can bet the first payee doesn't want it to stop. She has a gravy train and is riding it for all it's worth.

I find it interesting that I am supposed to be the bad guy here, and all I have done is expose all of budi's lies and proving it with his own words used against him.

One more thing, you might want to ask budi why his name does not appear in the accounting registry. Seems strange being an accountant he isn't.
__________________
President/Founder of Eagle Research Associates, Inc.
https://eagleresearchassociates.org
https://Swindles.org
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun-Cyber Crime How They Do It, available on Amazon.com in soft cover and eBook
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-05-2017, 07:43 AM   #4718
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post
I was not continuing to ask questions of Jerry Burling, but of budi. He was the one who kept posting Jerry's statements without bothering to check if they were true or not. I am merely pointing out all the lies that were told by everyone who was part of the major promoters of this Ponzi.

But how can you say the money is gone? Budi keeps telling everyone the payment is just around the corner. Are you now finally admitting that budi has been lying all this time?

And as long as budi keeps begging for money for the fist payee, and claiming that the payout is going to happen, I will be here exposing it is all a lie.

So want this to stop? Just tell budi to hang it up and admit it is all a lie and stop posting his nonsense stringing so many people on and on and on. You can bet the first payee doesn't want it to stop. She has a gravy train and is riding it for all it's worth.

I find it interesting that I am supposed to be the bad guy here, and all I have done is expose all of budi's lies and proving it with his own words used against him.

One more thing, you might want to ask budi why his name does not appear in the accounting registry. Seems strange being an accountant he isn't.

Okay I am not blaming you. I am suggesting that people stop paying attention to Budi and Jerry Burling. I accepted the fact a long time ago that the money was gone and it was hopeless expectation to get any back. So why keep complaining about it and give them any attention?
  Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-06-2017, 01:30 AM   #4719
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Country:  
Lynndel's Flag is: United States
 
Lynndel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,246
Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Okay I am not blaming you. I am suggesting that people stop paying attention to Budi and Jerry Burling. I accepted the fact a long time ago that the money was gone and it was hopeless expectation to get any back. So why keep complaining about it and give them any attention?
Because budi keeps promising the payout and begging for money for the first payee. I'm glad you have finally figured it out, but there are still hundreds who haven't. As long as he keeps posting his "the payment is coming" mantra, I will keep posting his lies.

Since you are such a good friend of his, why don't you convince him to give it up and stop this nonsense of the payment that is never going to happen?
__________________
President/Founder of Eagle Research Associates, Inc.
https://eagleresearchassociates.org
https://Swindles.org
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun-Cyber Crime How They Do It, available on Amazon.com in soft cover and eBook
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-06-2017, 07:47 AM   #4720
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post
Because budi keeps promising the payout and begging for money for the first payee. I'm glad you have finally figured it out, but there are still hundreds who haven't. As long as he keeps posting his "the payment is coming" mantra, I will keep posting his lies.

Since you are such a good friend of his, why don't you convince him to give it up and stop this nonsense of the payment that is never going to happen?
I am not friends with Budi. I got screwed just like everyone else. There's just no point in beating a dead horse. Budi it's just a pathetic loser who has nothing else going for him. So you do what you want but I'm kind of through with it.
  Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
None

This thread has 4729 replies and has been viewed 307727 times


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"National unification Law" ("Anti-Secession Law") intellectual property rights case winstonlee International Law Issues 8 01-17-2014 02:04 AM
"Lender Liability" Claims That BFP Could File Under "Title", For Bad Faith Loan? dkwemn Mortgages, Refinancing, Foreclosure 4 10-24-2012 11:02 PM
Regarding the thread "PSX SCAM TIME TO STOP HENRY" LJ Admin Money Frauds and Scams 0 09-17-2012 08:20 PM
DSK team: A report said a medical examination listed "assault" and "rape" Yahoo! News Crimes and Trials News 0 08-17-2011 02:30 AM
Amazon charged my bank "one dollar" for canceling "prime" shipping Unregistered Consumer Complaints 1 01-21-2011 11:24 AM




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Use of the Forums is subject to our Disclaimer. Copyright 2009-2017 by LegalJunkies.com