Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2017, 04:45 PM   #161
Dontyouworry
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can u get an employment visa if u have a cc case ?
I will appreciate if I can get a quick response. Please
Visa will be issued in UAE if you have a police case also. But cases such as misdemeanor, not any cases which are threat to the country. But after the entry permit is given and the accused lands at the airport of the UAE, he or she will be held and take into custody.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-12-2017, 03:49 AM   #162
Unregistered

Default Re: Unpaid bank loan and credit card left in UAE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Every bank collection departments later sell of the debt to collection agencies which are third parties for a minimum of 10 to 15% of the total cheque amount. The agencies would be authorized by banks to collect from the clients in their home countries but not legally at all.
You mean i can just ignore them? even if they appeared infront of my door?

Old 09-12-2017, 07:15 AM   #163
kate Cruz
kate Cruz's Flag is: Philippines

Do you have problems regarding banks? Call me in my number 0566551019
kate Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 01:01 PM   #164
Unregistered

Quote:
Visa will be issued in UAE if you have a police case also. But cases such as misdemeanor, not any cases which are threat to the country. But after the entry permit is given and the accused lands at the airport of the UAE, he or she will be held and take into custody.

Thanks for ur information but I'm asking about employment visa not visa. Travel visa I know it can be issued and if u have a case then u r held on airport but i have heard if u have a case u don't get emirates id or employment visa. Please clear my concept in this regard. I'll appreciate.

Old 09-12-2017, 03:57 PM   #165
Dontyouworry

Quote:
You mean i can just ignore them? even if they appeared infront of my door?
Yes you can and there is nothing they could legally do against you.

Old 09-12-2017, 04:00 PM   #166
Dontyouworry

Quote:
Thanks for ur information but I'm asking about employment visa not visa. Travel visa I know it can be issued and if u have a case then u r held on airport but i have heard if u have a case u don't get emirates id or employment visa. Please clear my concept in this regard. I'll appreciate.
The one which you receive when you are out if UAE is called "Entry Permit" and only after you land in the UAE, you would have to clear your medicals to get your visa stamped and then you would be given a Emirates ID, so you will be given entry permit and after you clear the case, your employment visa will be stamped.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:38 PM   #167
Unregistered

Quote:
The one which you receive when you are out if UAE is called "Entry Permit" and only after you land in the UAE, you would have to clear your medicals to get your visa stamped and then you would be given a Emirates ID, so you will be given entry permit and after you clear the case, your employment visa will be stamped.
Dear dontyouworry thank u so much for ur assistance. So u mean to say I can get entry visa but my passport stamping and issuance id cannot happen if I have any case in UAE, have I understood correctly ? Actually my previous owner was not paying my salary and when I pushed he said I'll put a complain against u but I never cared as I didn't do anything unethical with him other than demanding my salary but knowing him he can go to any lengths but when I came back to UAE and got a job and applied for my visa and emirates ID all went smoothly by the grace of GOD and there was no hassle so I'm puzzled if I had any case against me I wouldn't have my visa or Id issued ? Or even with a case on u, u can get issuance of both ?

Old 09-13-2017, 03:40 AM   #168
Dontyouworry

Quote:
Dear dontyouworry thank u so much for ur assistance. So u mean to say I can get entry visa but my passport stamping and issuance id cannot happen if I have any case in UAE, have I understood correctly ? Actually my previous owner was not paying my salary and when I pushed he said I'll put a complain against u but I never cared as I didn't do anything unethical with him other than demanding my salary but knowing him he can go to any lengths but when I came back to UAE and got a job and applied for my visa and emirates ID all went smoothly by the grace of GOD and there was no hassle so I'm puzzled if I had any case against me I wouldn't have my visa or Id issued ? Or even with a case on u, u can get issuance of both ?
Yes, you understood that clearly. If you have a case then your visa stamping, renewal, emirates id issuance and renewal, any of these cannot happen. If you want to be very clear without just guessing, you can do a case check and know where you stand.

Old 09-13-2017, 03:45 AM   #169
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes, you understood that clearly. If you have a case then your visa stamping, renewal, emirates id issuance and renewal, any of these cannot happen. If you want to be very clear without just guessing, you can do a case check and know where you stand.
Can u tell me how can I do that ? Even like I told h my visa and id issuance was done with no problems mashaAllah still there is a possibility that there can be a case ?

Old 09-13-2017, 04:14 AM   #170
Unregistered

hi DontYouWorry, i started my personal loan in dunia and 1 week after receiving the money i went home to the Philippines for an emergency and did not pay any amount in dunia, what is the case that i will get? will they arrest me here in the Philippines? Please help me. thank you