• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • siva2308
    • Jan 2015

MERLOT COMMERCE CO., LTD

IS this guy a real seller or scammer? plz help me

MERLOT COMMERCE CO., LTD

中国浙江省永康市高圳路2 3 幢1 1 号 No.11#, Building 23#, Gaozhen Road,Yongkang city, Zhejiang province, China TEL NO.: +86-579-8721 9002
  • TexasSeg
    • Aug 2016

Re: MERLOT COMMERCE CO., LTD

I was ripped off by Merlot Commerce.
    I will never do business with them again, and I would not recemmend them as a reputable seller.

Comment

• AFFA
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Dec 2009

Re: MERLOT COMMERCE CO., LTD

I wish to inform you that you may contact the Commercial Counselor in the Chinese embassy in your country and seek details of the party. Alternatively, you may contact the Chambers of Commerce and Industry in Zhejiang Province and seek guidance. Further, you may ask MERLOT COMMERCE CO., LTD to provide you with a list of 3 independent references (past clients) who may be contacted to learn about their experience with them. You may also seek a confidential report on the party through your bankers from the other party's bankers on payment of prescribed fees to your bankers.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do birds chirp or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...