Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > HEALTHCARE LAW and MALPRACTICE > Medical Malpractice

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2017, 07:31 AM   #21
olive
Top Level Member

Default Re: Is two hour emergency room wait malpractice

No specific regulations that I am aware of, on the amount of time. But obviously the medical staff must attend to each emergency in the order they see as most important and must use reasonable care and speed.
olive is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-14-2017, 06:37 PM   #22
steiner-law
steiner-law's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Is two hour emergency room wait malpractice

It depends on the facts and circumstances. Keep in mind, generally, there has to be some sort of harm or injury (physical, financial, or otherwise) for you to have an actual personal injury case.
steiner-law is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No