•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • meetme
    • Jun 2017
    • India

Salary kept on hold and purposely delayed employment

I have recovered post 10 months of critical illness. I have informed my respective co and HR for placing me 50 days back through mail and personal visit to HR. Concerned HR was purposely absent despite i informing well in advance about my visit. All communication are straight away discarded. I have come to know since they have got my replacement and hence not interested in my candidature any more. How do i confront them and seek justice. I have timely presented with all medical documents to HR.

Kindly guide on this ???
  • Lexus
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Sep 2010
    • United States

Re: Salary kept on hold and purposely delayed employment

Your employment contract will determine the case. You can demand all the dues from the company, but you could not insist them to retain your position. It is good to consult a lawyer in this matter.

Comment

• meetme
      • Jun 2017
      • India

Originally posted by Lexus
      Your employment contract will determine the case. You can demand all the dues from the company, but you could not insist them to retain your position. It is good to consult a lawyer in this matter.
      Sir we are under huge financial burden as we have invested all our savings for my treatment. We are in no position to hire any lawyer. Also since corporates have experienced lawyers its evident our pursuance in this matter would turn out to be futile.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...