Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-2018, 05:14 PM   #51
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immtti View Post
Hi,
I've seent you an email on above given email address.
Kindly go through and reply.
Regards
Replied.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-27-2018, 01:09 PM   #52
happyaliyah
happyaliyah's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: Leaving the country with unpaid debt

Dear Legal Junkies,

Thanks for the forum. I have a very bad experience of debt collector in the Philippines and I would like to refer my situations.

My family live in UAE for quite sometimes and left in 2017 with unpaid loans and cc. As we are not financially capable to pay it compared when we are living and earning in UAE, our loans turn really bad and we're not able to pay it.

As of today, the UAE Bank hand it over to Philippine Collector Agency. They harassed my father in law verbally and called my Aunt in phone several times saying some abusive words. They are really bothered by unmannered collector agent and how they handled our case.

They even turned their way on social media, basically FB. They posted in my wall my Passport copy and all the details of the loan. They even did a group chat sending messages and a copy of my passport and loan details.

I am a distressed borrower and what we encountered from this collector agency is very harsh, inhuman and unacceptable.

I referred this to you to know my rights? How to handle it and honestly I am mad (Collector agency) to the point if I have money to pay, I will not pay because of my bad experience with them. I don't want to tolerate their actions cause I believed this is their way of doing it and I am sure I am not only their victim.

Thank you.

Happyaliyah.

(Tried to be happy but within I am really distressed)

Last edited by happyaliyah; 07-28-2018 at 12:17 PM.
happyaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-28-2018, 05:01 AM   #53
Worrisome
Worrisome's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyaliyah View Post
Dear Legal Junkies,

Thanks for the forum. Somehow I can breathe my bad experience of debt collector in the Philippines and I would like to refer my situations.

My family live in UAE for quite sometimes and left in 2017 with unpaid loans and cc. As we are not financially capable to pay it compared when we are living and earning in UAE, our loans turn really bad and we're not able to pay it.

As of today, the UAE Bank hand it over to Philippine Collector Agency. They harassed my father in law verbally and called my Aunt in phone several times saying some abusive words. They area really bothered by unmannered collector agent and how they handled our case.

They even turned their way on social media, basically FB. They posted in my wall my Passport copy and all the details of the loan. They even did a group chat sending messages and a copy of my passport and loan details.

I am a distressed borrower and what we encountered from this collector agency is very harsh, inhuman and unacceptable.

I referred this to you to know my rights? How to handle it and honestly I am mad (Collector agency) to the point if I have money to pay, I will not pay because of my bad experience with them. I don't want to tolerate their actions cause I believed this is their way of doing it and I am sure I am not only their victim.

Thank you.

Happyaliyah.

Hi. I have had the exact same situation as yours? Is it from Bilkish? These people are scumbags. They find joy in harassing people just so they can get their commission. They don't understand what we gone through. I'm wondering if maybe we can file harassment case against them?
Worrisome is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-28-2018, 12:19 PM   #54
happyaliyah
happyaliyah's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: Leaving the country with unpaid debt

Hope some one can enlighten us. For sure they are more who would like to speak out and make a stand about the wrongdoing of a collector agent.
happyaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2018, 08:49 AM   #55
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcd_17 View Post
Hi. I just want to ask if i can go out from the country even i have unpaid loan from DIB and dunia.. my visa is already cancelled and i dont have a new job..i am nervous maybe they will hold me in the airport.. i just want to make sure before booking my flight.. i dont have any file case as i missed only 1month payment to both of them.. only phone calls from dunia that keeps on harrassing me everyday..what is best thing i can do.. i need an answer pls.. thank you.
Hi I have the same situation but I haven’t miss any installment but my visa already canceled can I exit the country with cancel visa . What happened to you please let me know it will help me

Old 08-02-2018, 01:50 PM   #56
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyaliyah View Post
Dear Legal Junkies,

Thanks for the forum. I have a very bad experience of debt collector in the Philippines and I would like to refer my situations.

As of today, the UAE Bank hand it over to Philippine Collector Agency. They harassed my father in law verbally and called my Aunt in phone several times saying some abusive words. They are really bothered by unmannered collector agent and how they handled our case.

Thank you.

Happyaliyah.

This will not stop unless the defaulter shows no sign of botheration towards what they do to collect the money. Just ignore them to the maximum extent and you will find them gradually turning away. If one collection agency is not able to collect then a new one would approach as they purchase your debt for 5 to 10% of your outstanding. If they try to cross any limits then you can file a case against them for extortion of money and harassment. Have enough proof against what they do before you make any complaint and this is the only way possible. For any other Enquiry you can email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com

Old 08-02-2018, 01:52 PM   #57
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worrisome View Post
Hi. I have had the exact same situation as yours? Is it from Bilkish? These people are scumbags. They find joy in harassing people just so they can get their commission. They don't understand what we gone through. I'm wondering if maybe we can file harassment case against them?
Not just Bilkish but there are many such and only thing matters to them is when you will pay back, so just be bold whenever you get to face them and over calls as well. Yes, you can file a case against them with enough proof of harassment.

Old 08-02-2018, 01:55 PM   #58
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I have the same situation but I haven’t miss any installment but my visa already canceled can I exit the country with cancel visa . What happened to you please let me know it will help me
If your visa is canceled, you can exit the country without any hassle or trouble unless and until there is no case on you in any Emirate. If you have defaulted for over 3 Months consecutively the there are chances of a case being filed on you so make sure before your travel if you have any case or not and then exit. For any other information on the same you can email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com