•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jkgomia
    • Nov 2017
    • Philippines

Travel ban

Hi. I just want to know when does a bank file a travel ban to a loan / card defaulter?

I have not paid my loan for 2months already and I need to go out of the country for 3days as an emergency leave.

But im not so sure if I already have a travel ban.
  • Dontyouworry
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Jun 2017
    • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by jkgomia
    Hi. I just want to know when does a bank file a travel ban to a loan / card defaulter?

I have not paid my loan for 2months already and I need to go out of the country for 3days as an emergency leave.

But im not so sure if I already have a travel ban.
    It is not exactly same with every bank and for every amount, totally depends on the banks call to file a case. You can know if you are safe to travel by doing a case check. If the check shows that you have a case then you cannot fly out unless the case is closed.
    www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Dontyouworry
      It is not exactly same with every bank and for every amount, totally depends on the banks call to file a case. You can know if you are safe to travel by doing a case check. If the check shows that you have a case then you cannot fly out unless the case is closed.
      How can I do a case check?

Comment

• Dontyouworry
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Jun 2017
        • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Unregistered
        How can I do a case check?
        An individual cannot do the case check, we can help you do that and update you on the status. If there is a case then all the case details would be shared with the case number.
        www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a lemon is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...