Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > LABOR and EMPLOYMENT LAW > Job Discrimination and Harassment

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2018, 06:48 AM   #1
lcummings
lcummings's Flag is: United States

Post Where to Get Wrongful Termination Lawyer Orange County?

I am from Massachusetts and moved to California wherein I joined an IT company on 01-08-2017. I was asked to sign the contract of being in service with the company for 2 years and was guaranteed promotion with salary upgrade after 6 months of completion. One year passed. Neither was I given promotion nor salary increase. Instead I was reprimanded on being unpunctual despite my reaching office 1 hour before the starting time and even worked overtime for which I was hardly disbursed. I preferred speaking to an employment lawyer for the injustice being done to me during my employment but was told that things will be worsened if legal interference is involved. In order to safeguard my job, I favored speaking to a wrongful termination lawyer Orange County but was forbidden to approach subject to fear of complication of the matter. I still continued with my employment. Further, things started getting worse as these people began to impose politics at each and every minute of my tenure. This was followed by pinpointing frivolous blunders in my work assignment and upon being given guarantee for 2 years stability; I was dismissed from job on the spot without any notice. Thereby no termination perks were disbursed to me. I need justice to be done with me. I am badly in need of a wrongful termination lawyer Orange County to whom I can elaborate the whole story to teach these buggers a lesson. Please advice where I can move in Los Angeles to come across wrongful termination lawyer Orange County for the final verdict.
lcummings is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-11-2018, 08:20 AM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Where to Get Wrongful Termination Lawyer Orange County?

I wish to inform you that you may contact Orange County Bar Association and seek lawyer referral service in order to know lawyer which may deal with your case. You may also self represent your self. You may first give a notice to your employer and seek compensation for loss caused to you because of incorrect allegations and termination. If your employer refuses to compensate you then you may file lawsuit based upon termination because of incorrect allegations and loss of reputation caused by unfair comments from your management and mental harassment.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2018, 12:55 PM   #3
adjusterjack
Top Level Member

Default Re: Where to Get Wrongful Termination Lawyer Orange County?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcummings View Post
Please advice where I can move in Los Angeles to come across wrongful termination lawyer Orange County for the final verdict.
I don't know why people keep asking how to find a lawyer when finding a lawyer is like shooting fish in a barrel. They are all over the place and probably hundreds in Orange County that can handle this for you. Use google or the Yellow Pages and start making phone calls.

Now if you are looking for a lawyer that you don't have to pay unless he wins for you I'm afraid that's not going to happen.

Meantime, if you haven't filed for unemployment compensation, do so immediately, and find another job.
adjusterjack is offline   Reply With Quote