Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > LABOR and EMPLOYMENT LAW > Hiring, Firing, Wrongful Termination

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2018, 01:45 AM   #1
lcummings
lcummings's Flag is: United States

Post Ever Steered Best Whistleblower Lawyer Los Angeles?

As per my previous post in which I had mentioned about my suffering wrongful termination deliberately due to the injustice done to me subject to not being given any notice apart from not being promoted as well as salary upgrade. I even mentioned that I needed help in context to speaking to a wrongful termination lawyer Orange County. Now I need assistance subject to an incident I recently witnessed subsequent to the above. It happened all of a sudden that I came athwart one of my subordinates’ involvement in eve-teasing one of the newcomer working as a steno assistant to my colleague – an Assistant Manager. I personally had a word with him by calling him to my cabin but he arrogantly misbehaved with me. I thought seeking help from the police but was forbidden since the company would have a bad name. Then one of my neighbors suggested me to seek help from Whistleblower Lawyer Los Angeles who is knowledgeable in handling such cases. Can anyone help me in finding the best Whistleblower Lawyer Los Angeles to provide me assistance in such an instance? I would be obliged if someone assists me in California to consult Whistleblower Lawyer Los Angeles.
lcummings is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-24-2018, 05:46 AM   #2
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: Ever Steered Best Whistleblower Lawyer Los Angeles?

You can contact the state bar of Los Angeles to get information on Whistleblower lawyers.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2018, 07:38 AM   #3
lcummings
lcummings's Flag is: United States

Hi Lexus

thanks for your suggestion. I definitely will consider it.

Regards!!
lcummings is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2018, 06:09 PM   #4
Highwayman
Top Level Member

This is not the place to come for attorney recommendations.
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote