Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2006, 02:18 PM   #1
logical

Default Reality Millions/Divinus Opulentia

Is there anyone who has been on the WLD forum who has been an "investor" in the Reality Millions/Divinus Opulentia "program"? I, along with 2 investing partners, along with many others, have been swindled out of their hard-earned money by RM/DO. I will participate in a class-action suit against RM/DO if there are enough people who have been scammed willing to get on board.
logical is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-29-2006, 04:02 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Reality Millions/Divinus Opulentia

We put in a small amount, frankly i lost track of the whole mess.

What is happening with them now?

Anna

Old 10-29-2006, 10:10 PM   #3
logical

I wish I knew what is really going on with these characters. I keep following what is posted about RM/DO on another forum, but that thread over there has pretty much died. I and my 2 investing partners had a total of $6,000 between us in RM/DO and we cancelled our memberships back in February when it was very apparent to us that RM/DO had no intention of living up to its so-called promises. We were told that we would have our initial funds (not the profits) returned in 90 days. They have not returned our monies and its been 8 months now. There are, I'm sure, thousands of people who put money into RM/DO and have gone through the same pile of lies and excuses that are put forth by the "watchdogs" within RM/DO. Last month I contacted WLD about the matter, after putting in a complaint with the FBI, and I received a response from Beth Barton, one of WLD's people, that a class-action suit could be pursued if more people came forward with their experiences, which is why I've started this thread here. I'm sick of these RM/DO jerks continuing to get away with this fraud and there is no other discussion forum out there that is really holding them to account. It is time for that to change.
logical is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2007, 05:36 PM   #4
Unregistered

Angry Re: Reality Millions/Divinus Opulentia

We would like any info about a Class-Action project. We invested our earnings into this, so that my wife could afford surgery. Most people I speak to have been locked out of their sites, also.

Something smells very bad about this whole thing!

Ed

Old 01-07-2007, 09:04 PM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We would like any info about a Class-Action project. We invested our earnings into this, so that my wife could afford surgery. Most people I speak to have been locked out of their sites, also.

Something smells very bad about this whole thing!

Ed
Are you stupid ? God, no wonder you lost.

Old 01-11-2007, 04:28 PM   #6
claudius2u

It seems that the unlawful con-jon scare tactics the perpetrators of the Divinus Opulentia International scam have former and present members really scared to begin telling the truth about that fraudulent group.

It would be in the best interests of the entire world to have this group exposed to the light for the liars and scammers they have proven that they are to hundreds of trusting internet users.

Is it possible for those on this forum to begin asking around and collecting the names of those who lost any amount to the thefts of the operators of Reality Millions / Divinus Opulentia International?

If there is anything left of the money they conned it needs to be distributed equitably to each person it was fraudulently taken from. If no funds exist, sobeit, however, every person that promoted RM / DOI needs to be exposed, and face the world with the books open.

PIPS scammers are in prison, now, after their fraud was discovered by the banks they used. RM / DOI uses banking and financial handlers as well. We need to discover which routes the funds were dispensed through, and determine what has been done to cover up full accounting of those monies to the original senders, and likely to the financial handlers as well.

A class action suit needs facts from the individuals who were scammed by RM / DOI members and operations staff. First, though, the entire group needs to be investigated by International Law, and Bank Regulators.

Do ask about and collect information of the people this group has conned funds from.
claudius2u is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2007, 08:59 PM   #7
claudius2u

Update to my previous post (Below)

While searching for more RM / DOI info, thtis discussion came up:

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/printt...9&page=8&pp=10

The link to the Virgin Islands Financial Regulator asking for people who were scammed by DOI to notify them is a strong clue to what Regulated Banking thinks about RM / DOI.

Here's that post:

"If Cattyshaq contributed in anyway to his loss it was because of legitimate businesses not wanting to be associated with companies that were considered to be illegal in most countries of the world. I. E. the Channel islands which recently issued this warning for Reality Millions. "Channel Islands financial regulators are asking for people who have lost money in RM/DO to come forward. The person to contact is [name and the email address removed by admin]"

The mention to CattyShaq is for a now-defunct forum started in order to dubunk the RM / DOI disinformation train. The forum owner had her valid reasons to start and then end the forum, due to libel suits by those she exposed. She took great loss to give us all inside details of shadowy characters with nefarious financial goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudius2u View Post
It seems that the unlawful con-job scare tactics the perpetrators of the Divinus Opulentia International scam have former and present members really scared to begin telling the truth about that fraudulent group.

It would be in the best interests of the entire world to have this group exposed to the light for the liars and scammers they have proven that they are to hundreds of trusting internet users.

Is it possible for those on this forum to begin asking around and collecting the names of those who lost any amount to the thefts of the operators of Reality Millions / Divinus Opulentia International?

If there is anything left of the money they conned it needs to be distributed equitably to each person it was fraudulently taken from. If no funds exist, sobeit, however, every person that promoted RM / DOI needs to be exposed, and face the world with the books open.

PIPS scammers are in prison, now, after their fraud was discovered by the banks they used. RM / DOI uses banking and financial handlers as well. We need to discover which routes the funds were dispensed through, and determine what has been done to cover up full accounting of those monies to the original senders, and likely to the financial handlers as well.

A class action suit needs facts from the individuals who were scammed by RM / DOI members and operations staff. First, though, the entire group needs to be investigated by International Law, and Bank Regulators.

Do ask about and collect information of the people this group has conned funds from.
claudius2u is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2007, 12:50 AM   #8
Unregistered

Make sure you verify emails etc. as there is a lot fraud--call the police or regulators directly if you are not certain.

Old 01-15-2007, 03:23 PM   #9
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Is there anyone who has been on the WLD forum who has been an "investor" in the Reality Millions/Divinus Opulentia "program"? I, along with 2 investing partners, along with many others, have been swindled out of their hard-earned money by RM/DO. I will participate in a class-action suit against RM/DO if there are enough people who have been scammed willing to get on board.
I have been "SWINDLED OT OF FUNDS.
OPULENT@SAFE-MAIL.NET

Old 01-16-2007, 03:18 PM   #10
Unregistered

Hi folks

I didn't get the chance to lose too much money [thank goodness] because I thought I would play "safe" and just try the $49 option, then reinvest any profit. I am pretty intelligent I would say and yes of course it sounds too good to be true NOW but he was pretty persuasive wasn't he? Good at the ol' "Aw shucks folks I've been so lucky and I just want to help others" 3 year plan [3 year plan to make himself rich it seems now - after all the BS about true wealth coming from love, happiness and helping others, with money the result not the cause blah de blah. What a shame]. Taught me a lesson, which I can handle paying $49 for but I feel sorry for those of you who have lost thousands. Some of these scams are so tempting and they have that "it just might work" tempting bait on the website to make you fall for it hook, line sinker, bait and bait box.

People who have not lost money on these things always shout gleefully from their higher place, whilst polishing their halo and their ego, that those who lost did so out of greed. I don't see that. If you see an oppotunity to make money you take it, don't you? And those of us who manage but only just on our salary love the idea that if we can just get lucky there really might be some way of making money online - not by scamming anyone else with MLM downlines that turn out to be Ponzis, but by investing our own money into things that seem legit. The rates are far higher than the banks offer but the scammers get around this inconvenient nod to reality by saying that they have access to knowledge that the bigs boys use to make their money - that we lesser mortals are not generally privy to. Yes I know it's naive to believe it - especially with the benefit of hindsight - but there's always that "You never know" and "what if" little demon on your shoulder, whispering seductively in your ear. The same little demon that persuades you to buy that lottery ticket or scratch card, despite the fact that you know the odds of winning the jackpot are smaller than being killed by a rabbit riding a Harley Davison.

Not greed I would say but a human and unerstandable desire to have a punt and hope the person is telling you the truth. They rarely are of course.

Anyway, I keep getting this e-mail rom DO [or maybe some con artist who now has my personal details that I so helpfully sent to DO, but it seems genuine]

This is the e-mail I keep getting [most recently today]:

Recently you chose to terminate your account with Divinus Opulentia International. In order

for us to process your refund we need a screen shot of your E-Bullion account. I will provide the directions on how to send a screen shot. Please reply to this email with your screen shot. I can then add it to your account and start the process for your refund.

I cannot answer any specific questions in regards to refunds, I simply add your e-bullion number to your account so please submit a support ticket if you have any questions.

Please send your e-bullion screen shot as soon as possible. We thank you in advance.

Respectfully

Sandy

DO Support

Q: How do I do a screenshot?

A: Open up the web page you want to take the screenshot of, move the cursor accordingly so that all the text you need to capture is viewable on your monitor, the screenshot only captures what you can see on your monitor in front of you at the time.
Once done, press the prt.SC button ONCE your keyboard normally in the right hand top corner.
Then you need to open up windows program