Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2007, 12:25 AM   #21
Unregistered

Talking Re: Reality Millions/Divinus Opulentia

PRIVATE ORGANIZATION! Soooo you have no place to send your DOLLAR to.
SORRY!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-11-2007, 12:34 AM   #22
Unregistered

Default Re: Reality Millions/Divinus Opulentia

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudius2u View Post
Update to my previous post (Below)

While searching for more RM / DOI info, thtis discussion came up:

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/printt...9&page=8&pp=10

The link to the Virgin Islands Financial Regulator asking for people who were scammed by DOI to notify them is a strong clue to what Regulated Banking thinks about RM / DOI.

Here's that post:

"If Cattyshaq contributed in anyway to his loss it was because of legitimate businesses not wanting to be associated with companies that were considered to be illegal in most countries of the world. I. E. the Channel islands which recently issued this warning for Reality Millions. "Channel Islands financial regulators are asking for people who have lost money in RM/DO to come forward. The person to contact is [name and the email address removed by admin]"

The mention to CattyShaq is for a now-defunct forum started in order to dubunk the RM / DOI disinformation train. The forum owner had her valid reasons to start and then end the forum, due to libel suits by those she exposed. She took great loss to give us all inside details of shadowy characters with nefarious financial goals.
CattyShaq never amounted to anything more than GARBAGE!

Old 03-31-2007, 05:31 PM   #23
Unregistered

hmm.. I got involved in Sep. 2004 and am a very happy investor.. you guys have no idea what the he11 you are talking about.. your misinformed decisions and believing everything from catty gets you nowhere. I have followed DO very closely and was one of the few fortunate members to join early on. I have a good amount invested and am excited for where things are going.. so NO I personally would not join your lawsuit.. you won't get far and no one will pick it up.. why? cause DOI is legit and has to only show a few document to a judge and your case is over.

Old 04-06-2007, 02:00 AM   #24
logical

Angry Re: Reality Millions/Divinus Opulentia

I would like to ask those of you out there who are "cheerleaders" for this fraudulent RM/DOI operation if you have enough courage to identify yourselves and describe in more-or-less detail just exactly how, when, and perhaps why you became members of this so-called organization and just exactly what "fund" or alleged "issues", such as the joke of the platinum mine in South Africa you have invested in and how much ACTUAL CASH YOU HAVE EVER GOTTEN BACK INTO YOUR HANDS from them?!

I strongly suspect you have no answers.

I have no problem identifying myself on this forum by my RM/DOI username. I have yet to see any of the cheerleaders do likewise, but I'm yet hoping that maybe just ONE of you will do so, and maybe even an intelligent dialog can be established. At least let us know just how your "investments" are actually doing, rather than just spout off!

There are thousands of people out there who have bought into this garbage and will not get one PENNEY back from these losers unless we hold them to account.
logical is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2007, 01:13 PM   #25
Unregistered

It is a well known scam. Get a legal opinion from the WLD lawyers if you need to; they will tell you how anybody that invests loses the money on this scam.

Old 04-07-2007, 06:50 PM   #26
claudius2u

This statememnt that is so fraught with intoned slander is the typical verbage of a scammer, and if you are "scuba61" from Los Angeles, your choice of words here almost exactly matches those you used to steal the entire balance I had in my RM/DOI account!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hmm.. I got involved in Sep. 2004 and am a very happy investor.. you guys have no idea what the he11 you are talking about.. your misinformed decisions and believing everything from catty gets you nowhere. I have followed DO very closely and was one of the few fortunate members to join early on. I have a good amount invested and am excited for where things are going.. so NO I personally would not join your lawsuit.. you won't get far and no one will pick it up.. why? cause DOI is legit and has to only show a few document to a judge and your case is over.

Just as the poster just after this mindless tirade asked you to spill all the beans on yourself and those in RM/DOI that you work for and with to scam the unsuspecting world of trusting people around you, I hereby ask the same, as I have exposed myself, and what I know about you to the FBI International Crimes Investigation Unit, and to these world Law folk, and to others interested in your aprehension and standing before those whose funds you and your cronies are now gleefully sharing, as "profit."

It's called 'booty,' "Con-artist Booty," to be more exact, the spoils of ill-gotten gain from fraudulent activities to deceive and rob any unsuspecting person you can prey upon.

What's interesting is the amount of information on your personal whereabouts we scammed former members of your nefarious private investment club have, and are accumulating after we have patiently waited for well over a year for your honesty to surface. Now what will surface is YOU. Just as the Scammer who ran the PIPS scam is now in prison for the rest of life, your fate is hanging out in the wind.

On Walker, Texas Ranger, there is a little ditty that goes like this; "If you're in Texas, don't look behind you, for that's where we'll be . .," and it fits your RM/DOI personal profile to a 'tee."

I personally know former RM/DOI members who you have stolen funds from, under the false impression you have a right to do so, under ambiguous terms of operation for DOI, as a "private" enterprise. If General Electric Corporation acted toward its investors, or employees, or customers the same way you have and still behave, the International courts would have long ago closed down GE, despite their huge financial capacity to defend their business.

Are you bigger and better able to defend yourself and RM/DOI from any and all legit filings for redress of grievances you and your RM/DOI have and still cause on your members? Just remember, International Law is right behind you, everywhere you go. Learn to live with it.

A Disillusioned former RM/DOI member.
claudius2u is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2007, 01:12 AM   #27
Unregistered

Angry Re: Reality Millions/Divinus Opulentia

I think we have to do something about this. This DO is going nowhere. They are just buying time. Everytime I log in, there is nothing much new about the site. I keep checking my account and that is all I can do. No more no less.
I see a lot of positive thoughts and phrases probably from some literature books. It is sad but I think we have to do something about it. Remember
the Hawaii reunion for 2007. You can also kiss that good bye now.

LBB

Old 05-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #28
Unregistered

Yep...and they promised us an update by the end of the month. Nothing

Old 05-04-2007, 09:05 AM   #29
Unregistered

well...there was an update....but no withdrawals, yet.

Old 05-16-2007, 12:21 AM   #30
Unregistered

There will never be any more withdrawal, forever.