Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-21-2018, 06:39 AM   #5161
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Talking Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

The "package" is certainly taking it's time to arrive! LOL. Then there will be months deciding what to do. More stalling to look forward to.....

Don't hold your breath!
Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-21-2018, 07:48 PM   #5162
littlewhitegirl
littlewhitegirl's Flag is: United States

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

The site just needs to be shut down.
littlewhitegirl is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-21-2018, 08:19 PM   #5163
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Remember when one of the posters who used the moniker Unregistered (just one of many who used Unregistered) and our exchange about how the Hague Permanent Court of Appeals files a case number when a case is submitted and approved, and budi had been saying all along that a case number was not assigned until after a settlement had been reached?

For all of my 3 Unregistered posters who told me I didn't know what I was talking about and was lying, I thought you all would get a kick out of what budi said way back in October of 2015, and I quote:

"Oct. 7, 2015:
In another week or so our "pleadings" will have worked its way through the Hague's first steps. It’s not automatic that the Hague accept this "case". My guess, though, is that it is highly, highly unlikely that it wouldn’t be accepted, predicated on the magnitude of the dollars and the convincing evidence that has been presented.
Now pay close attention to this next part of his post

However, believing that the pleadings will be assigned A NUMBER, after the NUMBER is received, our side will be able to create a “Notice of Arbitration” which will be a "description" of sorts of the case written as convincingly and accurately for our side as possible.

As I said, budi was lying when he said a number was not assigned until the arbitration case had been adjudicated, and this proves it besides the email from the clerk of this court confirming when a case number is assigned.

Too bad budi can't remember his lies, but now that you know it from his own words maybe, just maybe, you will believe it when I tell you something before you rush to claim it is a lie.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Last edited by Lynndel; 06-22-2018 at 05:29 AM.
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 08:30 PM   #5164
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Since we are taking a trip down memory lane, here's one also from 2015 that had everyone all giddy that everything budi was posting was real and true, and I quote:

"Re: From TC's Forum (ok'd by Budi and TC)
Unread postby brotherlove » 15 Oct 2015
Hello, I am a long time forum member and Investor as all of you are. I have known the FP for many years. I have always been in contact with my friend the FP. I am here today to share with the forum facts that I can testify to and after being asked to be an Advisor to the FP.
1. I have seen and read the 80 pages of Documents filed.
2. I have seen read the Exhibits filed.
3. The 80 pages of Documents contain the Names of Banks, People, Investment Institutions, Government Officials, and the total amount paid as of the Dated Bank Document.
4. I have seen and read the Bank spreadsheet of Payments Paid. This Official Bank Spreadsheet shows the Institution we call the PAYMASTER and the Financial Institutions the funds filtered through. This Spreadsheet show Hundreds of Millions Dollars distributed from different Financial Institution.
5. The “ Exhibits “ include: a Passport of one person involved, Bank Entry Statements, Case Numbers that shows our legal right to receive the payments of the “ Settlement “.
6. The Documents and Exhibits exposes and clarifies information that both forums owners have posted now and in the past and the recorded record of payment executions from the Worldwide Investment Firm.
7. The FP has worked for the good of “ ALL “ remaining accounts and from the information within The 80 pages and the Exhibits points to ALL remaining account to be paid as stated on the forum. The payments were started contrary to other gossip or opinions posted or printed. I have seen the “ Proof “.
8. Based on what I have seen within the Exhibits which shows and Documents Who, What Entity, Financial Institutions, Passport copy, Home Addresses, Power Bills, Total Monies paid out, Court Cases, witnesses of payments made, when payments began,accounting records year after year, my personal conversation with the Government Official involved in the decision making, I can say that “ This payment process will take place “ thanks, to the efforts of the FP working so hard and with the team of other parties focused on the same thing, that is, to get the settlement payments started again. The time spent by the FP to get the Documents that I have read and seen especially when some these documents were not “ Public “ items, shows commitment to us to get this done.
9. The process that is now being followed that have been mentioned will get to that expected end that ALL of us want “ PAYMENTS STARTED AND PAYMENTS RECEIVED IN OUR BANK ACCOUNTS “.
Brotherlove"

Everything that was said in this post was a total lie, EVERYTHING. For if it were true, this thread wouldn't be any budi updates and this thread wouldn't be here.

Old 06-21-2018, 10:06 PM   #5165
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Another blast from the past that you need to remember, and I quote:

"The 49 notices were progressively released over a two week period or so. That was simply of a result of translations and who was doing what in the chain of process. That is simply how it occurred.

From the receiving end, the situation is rather complex. A respondent has 30 days to respond. If they do not respond then they are in default.

For each respondent, the 30 days starts from the date they are considered to have received the notice by mail. Add a couple of days onto the issue date, then 30 days and add public holidays. Each party is required to respond."

interesting isn't it that not one of the respondents responded as they were "REQUIRED" to respond.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:06 AM   #5166
iowaplayer
iowaplayer's Flag is: United States

just out of curiousity, where does budi post his updates? i'd love to be able to read the postings from him and the other folks involved.

ip
iowaplayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2018, 02:14 AM   #5167
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewhitegirl View Post
The site just needs to be shut down.

As long as the mushrooms are contributing, the fantasy payout will continue unfortunately.

Lets see what the next BS is regarding the package. LOL. Budi's already prepared the way for endless delays......

Quote:
WHAT IS IMPORTANT is that we understand what is contained within the Package. FIRSTLY we need to fully comprehend the nuances and implications of what we can do, cannot do and how we are to do it. Recognise that this has never been done before. We will need to obtain advise from those who are capable in these rarefied commercial processes. This process of coming up to speed will be done with haste but there cannot be any short cuts. Once the processing starts it will be no turning back, so we have to be on firm grounds.

Not even close then Budi? LOL
Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2018, 02:50 AM   #5168
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowaplayer View Post
just out of curiousity, where does budi post his updates? i'd love to be able to read the postings from him and the other folks involved.

ip
Ask for permission, say you are a believer and you will get in, obviously dont put any cent on this sassy scam:

http://www.siworldcare.com/forum/index.php
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2018, 02:52 AM   #5169
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

BudiBS, if you are stealing others peoples money at leat put some effort:

Budigower » 21 Jun 2018 14:02

Hi Folks

As we understand things, we continue to have small progressive steps being made in the complex delivery process to which we are very pleased about.

cheers for now, Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2018, 03:31 AM   #5170
Lynndel
Top Level Member

So let me get this straight. The story was there are 35,000 SI members in the SI Investment Group, yet this website where budi posts his updates shows these stats, and I quote:

"Most users ever online was 21 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:49 am and Total members 1601"

So what happened to the other 33,400 members? Not exactly what I would call a roaring success and people believing the updates. No wonder they have to beg for donations. But since there were over 500 eagerly going to file a criminal complaint against me, the monthly donation should be a slam dunk each month. It would only take $3 per person to donate $1500 per month to Crystal. Heck if each one donated just $40 one-time it would cover the entire year of donations. Guess there aren't that many that believe budi's updates any more.

Ironic isn't it that there is more support for filing a criminal complaint against me than there are people willing to support Crystal with a monthly donation.

Last edited by Lynndel; 06-22-2018 at 03:25 PM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No