Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2018, 06:18 AM   #231
AnonyMouse23
AnonyMouse23's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: Case for my credit card debt - Manila, Philippines

Question po sana matulungan nyo po ako

Paid napo lahat ng debts ko with my credit card company bali yung debt ku po is pure interest lang po dahil di po ako nakakareceive ng bills online and through snail mail. tapos di ko napo mabayaran yung interest due to financial crisis. asa 55k napo yung debt ko. papano pu ba yung pwede kung gawing negotiation para mababa po yung babayaran ko. I'm with Union bank po
AnonyMouse23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-19-2018, 07:30 AM   #232
iamkitten
iamkitten's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

Hi. I hope this is still active and you could help me with my current situation. I have unsettled cc balance with east west bank. I am currently working abroad now. Just recently, my sister informed me that she was called out by our brgy capt bec they received a complain against me about the unsettled payment with the bank. So they gave her the contact # of the attorney who was handling the case. She called the attorney and advised her that if i failed to pay the amount which is 92k now, sheriff will go to our place and take stuff from our house as payment for the debt. My sister freaked out and called me. My last balance with ewb was 32k only but because of the interests it's 92k now. Can you please help me what's the best thing to do? Is it really true that they will go to your house and get stuff as collateral for the debt? Should i be communication directly to the attorney or to east west bank?
iamkitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-27-2018, 09:00 AM   #233
Unregistered

May nakukulong ba talaga sa utang sa credit card?
O paabutin muna nila ng 200k+ bago sila magsampa demanda?

TIA

Old 07-10-2018, 02:32 AM   #234
Unregistered

Guys try to read this might help

http://failuretopaycreditcard.blogspot.com/2018/07/i-shall-return-to-help-others-too.html?m=1

Old 09-18-2018, 04:17 PM   #235
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Glad and excited to inform all the members and fellow users here on this Forum on completion of my 1,000 posts and becoming the only Top Level Member with good ratings for 213 among 216 rated posts, not sure why 3 posts were rated bad but working on not bringing up that number. Also happy to let you all know that I have dragged myself up to position #20 considering on basis of number of posts in comparison with 51,000+ members on the forum. I hope my posts might have helped many here on this forum but also sure that nobody would have been misguided, if anything such then please let me know and will try making it better in future. Have created a forum which focuses only on Debt Problems in or from the UAE, you can find informative answers to your queries which can sort the debt issues you have. For any detailed information on the same you can visit https://www.uaedebtsolutions.com/ or email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com

To view my member profile on legal junkies -- http://www.legaljunkies.com/member.php?u=54919

Thank you
UAE Debt Solutions

Last edited by Dontyouworry; 09-18-2018 at 05:35 PM.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2018, 02:13 AM   #236
Unregistered

hi , some one called me today, saying from legal department cla n kinuha n eastwest. my cc original debt was 21k but now including penalties and charges umabot na sa 88k. They said magpa file na cila ng small claims sa akin regarding my debt since d ako mkakabyad ng buo . Will that really push through ? and may nkasuhan na ba n small claims regarding sa credit card loan?

Old 09-27-2018, 06:05 AM   #237
At Fault
At Fault's Flag is: Philippines

Hi,I received a summom from Makati Trial court today regarding my credit card due. I requested and plead if pwede ba installment principal amount pero hindi sila pumayag. Hindi ko kaya pay total due now. Wala pa naman ako trabaho.
At Fault is offline   Reply With Quote