Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2018, 11:16 PM   #5331
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonh D Lier View Post
Todays official Budi BS:

Budigower » 08 Oct 2018 14:43

Hello All :auto-car: :auto-checkeredflag:

To me, the main event for attention is the delivery of the package. That process is coming back into action and it appears as though the parameters will be some what more realistic. An over arching dictate that is emerging is ' go and get it done!'

Kindly assist First Payee (First payee aka BudiBS)

Budi

Same ol' BS, nothing changes.....
Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-10-2018, 12:33 AM   #5332
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Latest official BudiBS:

Budigower » 09 Oct 2018 17:01

Hi Folks :happy-jumpeveryone:

I have often said that this is the biggest event in the history of humanity, and this I understood with the fullness of my capability. Well I have greatly underestimated the whole show!

Presently, I consider that our event represents the largest financial pool there is, however, I am also now aware of at least two more pools that will release in synchronicity with our pool The focus of the other two pools are Asia whereas our pool is, well call it, the rest of the world.

Amazingly, we will all work together pertaining to Global Humanitarian projects. Full racing harnesses are now required.

We will all get there.

Kindly assist First Payee.

cheers Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-10-2018, 08:00 PM   #5333
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Latest official BudiBS:

Budigower » 09 Oct 2018 17:01

Hi Folks :happy-jumpeveryone:

I have often said that this is the biggest event in the history of humanity, and this I understood with the fullness of my capability. Well I have greatly underestimated the whole show!

Presently, I consider that our event represents the largest financial pool there is, however, I am also now aware of at least two more pools that will release in synchronicity with our pool The focus of the other two pools are Asia whereas our pool is, well call it, the rest of the world.

Amazingly, we will all work together pertaining to Global Humanitarian projects. Full racing harnesses are now required.

We will all get there.

Kindly assist First Payee.

cheers Budi
Now this is hilarious. My sides hurt from laughing so hard. Don Quixote you are so full of BS that I am shocked you can still see to type.

I am still waiting for him to explain how a Ponzi that was lucky to take in $25 Million Dollars could have already paid out $20 Trillion Dollars in payments and owes another $20+ Trillion Dollars in payments.

Seriously folks, if any of you believe this nonsense then you are in need or professional help. This lie is bigger than all of his other big lies combined. Biggest event in the history of humanity my a$$et$.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-11-2018, 01:08 AM   #5334
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Latest official BudiBS:

Budigower » 10 Oct 2018 17:21

Hi Guys

The world is about to realise that due withdrawal from trading markets of the cash pool of 'Solid Investment' that Germany is directly responsible for markets worldwide have collectively lost trillions of dollars these past few days.

Had Germany attended to its obligations, the market operation, the market platform would have remained operating. However, Germany continues to shun its obligations and now the world is paying a price.

It is now peak crunch time and there is only one loser and that is Germany. We, the account holders are about to see the sun beginning to shine for us all.

Kindly support First Payee.

Budi :dance: :banana-stoner:

Old 10-11-2018, 03:23 AM   #5335
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Quote:
Latest official BudiBS:

Hi Guys

The world is about to realise that due withdrawal from trading markets of the cash pool of 'Solid Investment' that Germany is directly responsible for markets worldwide have collectively lost trillions of dollars these past few days.

Had Germany attended to its obligations, the market operation, the market platform would have remained operating. However, Germany continues to shun its obligations and now the world is paying a price.

It is now peak crunch time and there is only one loser and that is Germany. We, the account holders are about to see the sun beginning to shine for us all.

Gee Don Quixote you can't keep your stories straight anymore. Back in June you told us, and I quote:

"Well, the line is being drawn in the sand. We will complete the task at hand without the German's cooperation..........No, we do not need Germany's cooperation to access and deal with our funds."

So were you lying then or are you lying now. Hard to keep your lies straight.

In about 2 weeks this storyline will change to something new and improved BS, and this storyline will all be forgotten; just like Germany isn't important any longer for the payout to happen.

Old 10-11-2018, 09:18 PM   #5336
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Say Don Quixote, how's the courier doing making his delivery? I thought it was the most important thing that had to happen. You did say on 10/8, and I quote:

"To me, the main event for attention is the delivery of the package. That process is coming back into action and it appears as though the parameters will be some what more realistic. An over arching dictate that is emerging is ' go and get it done!'"

So which is it?

Old 10-11-2018, 11:16 PM   #5337
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Quote:
Latest official BudiBS:

Hi Guys

Absolute nonsense. I suggest you read more financial and political news Budi! You obviously haven't got a clue....

Here's one of many news items.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/ci...udget-eurozone

Last edited by Mugwump; 10-11-2018 at 11:52 PM. Reason: additional info
Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 12:23 AM   #5338
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Todays official BudiBS:

Budigower » 11 Oct 2018 17:31

Hi Guys :character-oldtimer:

Under pinning all markets is liquidity - cash. And it is cash that the SI saga is the king of.

To execute a bond trade transaction there has to be put on the table - shown - as a key step in the transaction.

The cash pool can be leveraged 30 fold, yes 30 times.

Take our cash pool out of the equation and the flow on effect is what you have seen throughout all of the world's markets.

From our back channels we understand that this is the case, all stemming from the cash pool being withheld from trade since Monday 1 October.

The dots are being put together and the world will come to understand that this is all the responsibility of a particular government.

Yes, we need your support for First Payee and yes, she is in the thick of all this. It is not of her making, the situation is greatly assisting us and now it is time to press for the end game - get the job done. Yes BudiBS nneds your financial support, he needs another vacation

cheers Budi

Old 10-12-2018, 12:25 AM   #5339
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

More funny BS from Budis guard dogs:

flash10 » 11 Oct 2018 15:12

The front line offered a bit of an explanation that may make sense.
When 300 B cannot be leveraged in any given month to 8x-10x , then people will notice. And it's not just the size of the "hole" in the market, it's the fact that it just went missing and no one can offer an explanation. In the absence of a reasonable explanation, people/investors assume there is something "bad" that they don't know about that may be right around the financial corner, and pull their money out of the market taking a defensive posture.
As has been speculated, this may have been the initiating factor, and what we have seen has been a direct result of the above plus some measure of amplification if investors were looking for a reason to head to the sidelines anyway after a prolonged bull run.
Running with you,
Flash10